• Breaking News

    Monday, November 11, 2019

    Need for Speed NFS HEAT BUG REPORT MEGATHREAD

    Need for Speed NFS HEAT BUG REPORT MEGATHREAD


    NFS HEAT BUG REPORT MEGATHREAD

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 05:22 AM PST

    Please post all reports here so we don't spam the entire sub. If you see someone comment a similar issue, feel free to add to that thread. Please add as much detail as possible when reporting bugs; your platform and screenshots/videos are helpful. This will make it easier for Ghost to relay info and get things fixed!

    Don't forget you can also join our live discussion on our Discord Server!

    Share your cars and pictures over at r/NFSrides

    General Discussion goes here

    Updates to the Subreddit can be found here

    submitted by /u/1clkgtramg
    [link] [comments]

    Nightmare In Dreamland - spent way too long on this wrap

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 11:42 AM PST

    1x15lb nitrous gang rise up

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 04:51 PM PST

    How to troll the police

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 05:37 PM PST

    Came to the track on his lunch break

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 11:37 AM PST

    Amazon Prime 1-day Shipping

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 07:11 PM PST

    The sense of speed in this game is incredible. Hyperdrive activated.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 06:53 AM PST

    I've never been more disappointed in myself.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 04:50 PM PST

    The Corvette ZR1 is automatic and manual

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 10:42 AM PST

    when you are too fast to smash those billboards

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 05:51 PM PST

    I really hope EA doesn't nerf the police just to satisfy a couple crybabies who can't drive (NFS Heat)

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 08:23 PM PST

    I mean seriously. Does no one like to be challenged anymore? It seems like all these Youtubers want is a game that takes no effort or skill to play and has little to no risk involved. I mean if that's the case why not go play Lego Star Wars or something? Don't they realize it's the risk of losing everything (and it's not even everything) that makes games like NFS Heat exciting to play? Yes, it's frustrating when you lose, it sucks even. But when you WIN, it's refreshing, satisfying--you feel accomplished, like you actually overcame something, and it took some skill to pull it off.

    At first I agreed with the "critics." When I was only a couple hours into the game, I, too, thought the police were too difficult. But after about 2 days of honing my skills, figuring out how to drift properly, learning the map, upgrading my car and improving my driving skills overall, the police became less and less of a threat. Now that my car is nearing 400+ and I'm almost level 40, I do night races with a lot more confidence than I did when I first started, which feels fucking great because I feel like all my grinding is really starting to pay off and how I tune my car actually matters, which was something that was missing in previous NFS games.

    I really didn't mean for this to turn into a rant/vent but I really don't want them to nerf the police because of a couple people crying that the game's too hard. I'm sorry but the people claiming that it's impossible to escape level 5 heat just need to git gud. Although I have yet to successfully escape level 5, I've played with people who have, it's not impossible, it just takes skill, that you're obviously not going to acquire from just a few hours of game play. Also, it seems like a lot of these Youtubers are basing their entire review off of those first couple of hours.

    With that said, I love this fucking game. It's addicting! I haven't been this hooked on a NFS game since Carbon. The races are intense and the police chases are absolutely nail-biting, especially after you've been racking up REP points all night. And I never thought I'd say this about a NFS game but the story is actually not terrible. And the sound track gets me amped! I just wish they'd fix these random server crashes.

    EDIT: Oh! And speaking of risks, I think they should add an optional pink slip races mode for online. I still don't know why they haven't done this yet. I think it would add to the replay valve and really get the blood pumping.

    submitted by /u/awkwardghost
    [link] [comments]

    Stupid proud of this shot. Gonna to be my desktop wallpaper for a long time!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 09:43 AM PST

    Keeping Palm City Safe

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 06:01 AM PST

    Nfs Heat is a artists paradise!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 07:41 PM PST

    Finally got myself an upgrade, this is my Tommie Makinen inspired Mitsubishi.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 01:17 PM PST

    Cops with the assist ��

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 02:53 PM PST

    When you about to hit a corner but that 15lb nitrous is still going strong

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 08:08 PM PST

    Attempt on making Itasha. I admit, the Wrap Editor is rather impressive.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 12:17 PM PST

    I think I've seen this crown somewhere before...

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 11:05 AM PST

    Banked one million REP with zero repairs used except for proof

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 03:50 PM PST

    Epic gamer moments

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 12:43 PM PST

    Welcome to Palm City

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 07:16 PM PST

    My dream actually came true, made a sleeper car out of a volkswagen beetle - Lv 387

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 06:02 PM PST

    so i fell into the water and instead of it respawning me on the surface it spawned me underwater lmao

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 05:45 PM PST

    So my game crashed and now I'm naked next to a K.S. Polestar

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 04:04 AM PST

    Ok...I didn't want to escape anyways...

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 04:41 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment