• Breaking News

    Monday, August 24, 2020

    Need for Speed I found this car on my way back home thought i share this here

    Need for Speed I found this car on my way back home thought i share this here


    I found this car on my way back home thought i share this here

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    Fun Fact: It takes $327,000 to fully upgrade a car in NFS Heat (using the stock engine).

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    Might want to add that total before buying a new car to see the real cost.

    submitted by /u/DragonUniverse227
    [link] [comments]

    Me and two other dudes vibing whitout knowing each other

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    I guess NFS getting impatient and little bit angry. https://twitter.com/projectcarsgame/status/1297354497325436928?s=21

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    I recently started playing Pro Streets and honestly, I didn’t remember the damages to look this good

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Bought the game on sale and this my first (Good) screenshot

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    So I started playing NFS Heat a few days ago, and a grinded a bit to buy a second car and here he is, it’s an S15, as you can see, but idk what to name him, can you guys suggest any names?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    Old NFS to new

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, I was an avid vet of NFS and loved playing it back in the day such as Most Wanted, Underground amongst others. Recently, I just bought NFS Heat on the Xbox one and I've just come on here asking for any tips and suggestions! Thank you all and would love to find other people to play with

    submitted by /u/tallbob0
    [link] [comments]

    Found on a flea market. Now I can relive my childhood!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    Mitsubishi Evo IX - NFS ProStreet

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    I can’t hear people talking in heat, exhaust also not as loud when camera is directly behind it. tried switching the audio to stereo but all it does is make really loud and weird noise. It’s set to 7.1 which I think is the issue, but that’s the only way I’m able to hear anything at all.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    Oh snap, they're coming for me and looks like they got themselves some new rides as well!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    How long does it take to complete the BM challenges?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    Basically the title.

    submitted by /u/DragonUniverse227
    [link] [comments]

    Love The Neon

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    Need for Speed Heat does look really good.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 01:53 AM PDT

    i made a discord m3 gtr emote now give me upvotes and karma

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    [Need for Speed 2015] Is there any way to make free money and unlock cars?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    I want to play NFS 2015 with the revival mod since it appears to fix the broken handling (car gets pushed sideways against gravity) but I have no interest in the story and just want to do free roam and random races.

    So is there any way to add money so I can buy whatever I want without restrictions?

    submitted by /u/GabenFixPls
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Heat worth buying now?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    I bought a 3 game bundle on sale including NFS(2015) Payback and Rivals and PS+ had my old save for the first one and kinda got me missing NFS. So it's approaching a year I think, since Heat released, would it be worth buying now?

    If it helps gauge what I'm looking for, of all the NFS I've played my favorites are;

    Most Wanted(Original) Underground2 Pro-street(PS3 version)

    I've also enjoyed but to quite a lesser extent;

    Underground, Carbon, NFS(2015, Shift2

    Worst had to have been Undercover and by far Payback.

    I don't need overboard customization like Underground2 but wouldn't buy if it was less than say NFS(2015) I'm not too picky on driving, any arcade racing game is gonna have arcade-y mechanics and gotta get used to each one. Only thing I can't stand is like in Undercover the Audi TT could take turns at speeds not even acceptable ever for an arcade racer.

    submitted by /u/MiniPsyduck
    [link] [comments]

    Bumped into a guy in a Murciélago when I was using cinematic tools :)

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Here's what I'd like to see changed in nfs heat...

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Getting from from heat 1 to heat 5 should take way longer than it does, when you get to heat level 5 you'll see laborghinis, since you're now seeing supercars at higher heat levels them damned corvettes can be nerfed.

    Honestly by this point I'm used to nfs and its over the top rubberbanding but they really went too far this time. And, I really, REALLY hate the health bar, but I've concluded that I'd hate it a lot less if firstly the damage received was consistent with the impact and MOSTLY if I didn't take ludicrous damage when intentionally sidedwiping the cops while their health remains pretty untouched.

    NFS heat is the epitome on police brutality which I get is what the story line emphasises but the racers could atleast be given a fair chance to wipe some coppers out. Otherwise regardless of how much you drift in and out of tight corners I (maybe you aswell) end up relying on jumps (basically heat's only pursuit breaker) to get rid of the cops.

    submitted by /u/Its_An_Outraage
    [link] [comments]

    What are these things in NFS Rivals? I started noticing them yesterday.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment