• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 25, 2020

    Need for Speed Mentally I am here:

    Need for Speed Mentally I am here:


    Mentally I am here:

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    Replaying this absolute beast for the 6th time in my life...15 years after its release!

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    Anybody ever play Carbon Battle Royale? I just installed it today and I'd say it's an awesome mod

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    What's your opinion on NFS 2015?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    I'm mildly considering getting it for the Xbox One. What are some pros and cons?

    submitted by /u/ssaiko_kandy
    [link] [comments]

    NFS HEAT: Follow the Law quest does a black screen for me everytime. (Pc)

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    Playing on pc here, I'm doing the quest where you follow the cop to various points and then follow the super car cop. When he stops and it goes into a cut scene or whatever it's doing I hit an endless black screen. Every single time. I can't find anything about it so I'm posting here.

    Is there anything I can do or am I just stuck forever? Pls help.

    submitted by /u/AgedPapyrus
    [link] [comments]

    Y'all ever realize how fucked this dude's boat is?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    Share your story with NFS

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    As usual I surf the feed on facebook and saw the picture of ending scene when I finished MW 2005, suddenly my memories of my childhood came back. I played it in 2006 but I was just a kid so I was stupid and lazy af to play the game, I used to look my bro in my neighborhood play it, he's 7 years older than me, we love cars and racing very much. We saved money together to buy the game and we played it the every night, until one day he got sick and have to stay in hospital nearly 2 months. At first I thought he was fine but it was not, the day I got back home after school and my mom said he had passed away, I was stocked and so sad and I didn't go to his funeral because I was too scared. One week later his mom said he left something for me in his room when they were cleaning it, I opened the box and that was his laptop. He didn't left any message but I known I have to finish what we start. When he left, he stucked at blacklist 4 so it was too hard for me so I created a duplicate for starting again. After ( maybe 4 or 5 months ) I finised his game, so emotional, since then til now I had played all the nfs game but still, MW is the best in me. Well thank you for reading, that's my story with nfs, what's about yours?

    submitted by /u/_DageX_
    [link] [comments]

    How long does it take to install Shift 2 PS3?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    I just purchased the game, and started installing at around 7 or 8 pm (EST), it is now 11 pm and it is on 39% installed. How long do I have to wait? I have an 80 GB PS3.

    submitted by /u/Eloy89
    [link] [comments]

    NFS:Heat - Luxury Cars Showcase (66 Cars) | Including: KOENIGSEGG/LAMBORGHINI/FERRARI/and McLAREN

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    Looking for a good crew on NFS Heat

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    Hi there, I've been playing NFS Heat for awhile now and I'm an Level 50. I recently left my crew as It was the default crew and I am now looking for a good, level 50 crew of any genre such as drift, stance, race, off-road, whatever. So if you know any well known crews, let me know

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/Zebra_Shark_173
    [link] [comments]

    NFS 2020 Question(s)

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    The game's on sale on Steam for a tenner. I wanna get it, but some reviews concern me. One guy has said that he fell through the road, because the game's always online and his internet isn't the best? I can see how having really shitty internet could cause a desync from the server, but nothing else is streamed in right? It's not like Microsoft Flight Sim where you can opt in to stream textures from the cloud.

    My internet isn't terrible and won't have issues with regular game traffic, but if the game also streams other assets it may be an issue.

    Also I am stupid. NFS 2016*

    submitted by /u/fsefesfsefefsfes
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone think we will see the leaked NFS HP Remaster at Gamescom in a few days?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    Dear Criterion, this is the remix that I want to hear in NFS 2021

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Whats everyones opinions on payback and why do people hate it

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    Personally I've been playing nfs for a while I think from most wanted 2005. I played and beat payback a while ago around the first week of its release and i remember liking it quite a bit. I've been replaying it and man im having so much fun and its really one of my favorite nfs games. People always say payback sucks but I don't really see why people hate it, it could be for the fact im easily entertained but still I think its a really good game.

    submitted by /u/SlingyBingy
    [link] [comments]

    I need your help

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a new game to drift and cruise around in jdm, and I was wondering if NFS 2015 is better than heat.

    submitted by /u/SergeantMajorRP
    [link] [comments]

    How to sync Origin achievements with the Steam achievments?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    title

    submitted by /u/Iilxan
    [link] [comments]

    MW2005 Controller issues on PC

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Hi, I just installed NFS Most Wanted 2005. I'm having a good time so far but my problem is the menu controls. I'm using a DS4 with DS4Windows, as well as the Widescreen Patch but for some reason, X is to cancel and Square is Accept. I'm not sure how to fix this. Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/wackyracer8
    [link] [comments]

    Starting out NFS

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    Started out with the Nissan 180. Is it worth working on upgrading the car or getting a new car and upgrading that? Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/tallbob0
    [link] [comments]

    Nissan Fairlady! Pretty car but handling sucks.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    Tryna get the m2 coupe. Pray for me.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    so I think origin might have lost my heat save file and i dont know what to do

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    finshed heat in a week when it came out and grinded like a mf but origin didn't even cloud save it

    i just launched it for the first time in like a year and got greeted with a fresh save file, so i checked the cloud settings and cloud saving was fuckin turned off?

    am i fucked

    submitted by /u/random_username_25
    [link] [comments]

    NFS heat: looking for Crew (xbox)

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    Hey iam new and rep lvl 16.

    Looking for a crew with high lvl.

    submitted by /u/MrJiggus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment