• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 4, 2021

    Need for Speed Recreated Rose Largo’s Porsche 911 GT2 (Heat)

    Need for Speed Recreated Rose Largo’s Porsche 911 GT2 (Heat)


    Recreated Rose Largo’s Porsche 911 GT2 (Heat)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 04:57 AM PST

    I recreated the NFS Heat Reveal Trailer in real life (sort of)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 07:44 PM PST

    The full collection.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 08:41 AM PST

    Rate my BRZ guys.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 12:22 PM PST

    My game is acting weird

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 11:46 PM PST

    Is need for speed heat worth $20?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 07:43 PM PST

    It's on sale at best buy I love the series last one I played was 2015... it was decent, got payback for free from ps plus but never played... heard heat was really good though almost like underground.. so like the title says... worth $20?

    submitted by /u/theblackhammah
    [link] [comments]

    (Pro Street) JDM Legends pack keep crashing my game

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 09:58 PM PST

    So I installed TiSonic's JDM Legends car pack and now whenever I scroll onto one of the cars on the car lot, my game immediately crashes. Anyone know what's going wrong? The description of the mod on the MFSMods page said "when installing the addon pack, make sure to use the "Unlock game files for modding" function present in EdTCD." But, I don't know if that's an option in VltEd or some other program. Need serious help with this!

    submitted by /u/JP_Laurent07
    [link] [comments]

    Wanted to do a few more crew time trails, but now it isn't any fun

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 01:00 PM PST

    Live to offend.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 11:58 AM PST

    Need for speed rivals crashing

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 01:49 PM PST

    I'm having a problem with need for speed rivals. It keeps crashing. Can somebody help?

    submitted by /u/Mitza_notsimp
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Payback vs NFS Heat in terms of customization options

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 12:10 PM PST

    To those who have played both games, which one does provide the better (visual) customization options? I've heard that both are decent, just wanted to hear your opinion.

    submitted by /u/Tastypies
    [link] [comments]

    Is it me or the girl clothing just does not look so good

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 11:59 AM PST

    When im playing as a woman in nfa heat and like put a hoodie and jeana it just looks bad but i want to be like that and when i put like the jeans and a top which is like sleeveless and also my belly is exposed looks normal but i dont t want to be like that. (Sry for my bad writing)

    submitted by /u/VaSeT032
    [link] [comments]

    Are mods worth the ban on NFS15, Payback or Heat?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 01:22 PM PST

    I mean, I want to start creating cinematics out of that games and don't know if something can happen to my account on origin for using the reshaders, no HUD and cinematic tools mods online so I don't want to risk my account and I want to do that with a friend so that's why I am asking, to see if it's safe to do so

    submitted by /u/hatk4sh
    [link] [comments]

    Version dilemma

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 03:16 AM PST

    Hi guys, i usually play sim racing, and now i want some fun and arcade, and i want to try one of the nfs. Last one which i played was Carbon, so i ask you, wich one of new versions would you suggest me to have fun with it. :) if it is possible, some version whithout too much police chase .

    submitted by /u/Simstagram90
    [link] [comments]

    i NEED Help on nfsmw12

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 06:59 AM PST

    For some reason whenever i load a race it takes forever to load idk whats the problem

    submitted by /u/Dense_Entrance1386
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Heat - 320+ rating off-road build?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 05:47 AM PST

    Yesterday i've reached the end of the main story line and also finished Dex's races, now i only have to finish Roshni's races, these require an off-road vehicle with 320+ performance rating.

    I haven't tried anything yet, in my garage i already have an Evo IX (with offroad suspension parts, otherwise stock) and a 06 Impreza STI (all stock), are these worth building? If not i can easily get something else.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Chevy_Monsenhor
    [link] [comments]

    When will NFS Payback servers be shut down?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 01:17 AM PST

    Actually NSF:P is currently heavily discounted on PS Store, and I'm thinking to buy it to play online with my friends...

    Are its servers still online? When will they be turned off?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/-Defkon1-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment