• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 9, 2020

    Need for Speed Recreating a Masterpiece

    Need for Speed Recreating a Masterpiece


    Recreating a Masterpiece

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    Here it is, the Heat Polestar 1 drawing, in two colors

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    1/2 Mile in less than 9 seconds

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    What are the odds? Also people need to stop spam posting stuff to 30 different subreddits.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    NASCAR styled car I did :)

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    What y'all think

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    Can someone please help me with this trophy?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    What car is this blue Honda it keeps dusting me?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    So in NFS heat, I have every single other flamingo and this is the last one (I’m using a map to show it) but no matter what I do, it’s never there. I’ve tried multiple differnet in game and irl days, restarted my ps4, and a lot other, but it’s never there. Any thoughts?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    Wish I could buy this baby

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    Cinematics in NFS heat

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    As far as I know there are no CineTools for nfs heat yet. Ive tried camera toolkit, but that doesnt let me hide the hud, mess with lighting, or change depth of field. How do people like CROWNED work with NFS heat?

    submitted by /u/PCNERD19
    [link] [comments]

    Is Heat worth it at half price?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    I've heard about how this is the best NFS in a long time and all that and I just want some extra clarification on how much content I'm getting with the base game. I understand that it's difficult to confirm anything regarding future updates with everything going on, that's why I'm asking specifically about what I would get as of right now for $50 AUD.

    submitted by /u/Evahs_
    [link] [comments]

    why the fuck is the long jump in fairview fields so broken, when I actually meet the requirements for 3* it wants to hit the damn street signs and end.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    "If you aren't speeding, then you aren't living" - Need For Speed Rivals

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    M4 GTS wing on the E92 - M3.5 GTS? :thinking:

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    How to use aux when i have kill switch and repair

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    I have kill switch and repair but when i press circle it only activates the kill switch how do i activate repair?

    submitted by /u/LordBizzle69
    [link] [comments]

    Can I disable / reduce the cops?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    Looking for mods to either remove entirely or reduce the presence of the cops.

    I just finished beating every race in the starter area in first with the starter car. So I go out at night, first thing that happens is the cops see me - I win the race by over one fucking kilometer, but somehow there's a cop 50 meters behind me?

    How is it my second place competition loses by a kilometer but the cops manage to stay with me?

    I like this game, but the cops are stupid, I'm not interested in the chases and hunting down jumps to get rid of them is tedious.

    Edit: To clarify, not looking for tips on avoiding the cops or stories about how amazing you are at avoiding them. Just tips on modding them out of the game.

    submitted by /u/fuzzyfoozand
    [link] [comments]

    Friend can't see my wraps? NFS Heat.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    Hey all, I was just wondering if there was a fix for this issue. My girlfriend can see my wrap on her account, but on my friend's screen all he sees is a blank car. Thanks for any replies ❤️ This game has been super dope outside of this

    submitted by /u/CallMeCobweb
    [link] [comments]

    Uhh. Di- Did I uh, Did I win?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment