• Breaking News

    Friday, December 18, 2020

    Need for Speed LB Walk Huracan

    Need for Speed LB Walk Huracan


    LB Walk Huracan

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 01:42 AM PST

    NFS Heat is the best NFS I played at least since Pro Street.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 02:51 AM PST

    I just had to say it. It has everything and more I could have ever asked for from a Need For Speed title. After all this time I finally get to experience every part of the franchise that I love, topped with really good graphics and new interesting gameplays. It's not flawless by any means, and I know I'm late to the party on this, but it's been a loooooooong time since I enjoyed a new NFS game that much.

    submitted by /u/WAZEL974
    [link] [comments]

    Need for Speed hot pursuit Remastered playstation friends

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 01:24 AM PST

    Looking for playstation players I can friend to compare times with. Looking for a little competition.

    None of my actual friends like racing games.

    submitted by /u/mal-uk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment