• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 1, 2020

    Need for Speed i'm not asking much

    Need for Speed i'm not asking much


    i'm not asking much

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    I think we all felt a punch in the gut whenever these jumps were barricaded off

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    i recreated the Widebody Integra from Underground 1 in 3D

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Grew up playing this. Best game ever hands down.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    Nothing like a rainy night.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    Went to play Most Wanted last night and realised I lost my copy. Thought it would be cheap enough to get a new one second hand...

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    Rob, buddy, you ok?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    I think we can all agree that the Polestar 1 looks perfect at night.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    Are there hidden drift zones across the map? NFS HEAT

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    Just did all the ones on my map excited that I'm getting the trophy since I'm going for platinum but turns out there's missing ones I didn't do according to the map and I came across one that didn't even show up on the map. That's going to be incredibly upsetting and frustrating if I have to go across the map and find a bunch of these and do even more. Are speed zones and collectibles hidden too?

    submitted by /u/ViewsFromDurant
    [link] [comments]

    Someona has the same memory ??

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    Hi i am new in this group i just join to ask this about the Need For Speed movie.

    I went to the cinema to see the movie and i remember when Tobey finish the DeLeon and was captured for the police, he see to the lighthouse and in the top of it was Pete looking at Tobey, but when i saw it again Pete wasnt there and i ask to my friends (because we saw it in the cinema) and they told me the same thing.

    Someone has the same problem or is just a confusion ???

    submitted by /u/RenatoXFiFa
    [link] [comments]

    Big thanks to the creator of this wrap

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    Did anybody else like the “holiday” abandoned car’s from Payback? I did and I do appreciate them to a degree. I just hope that if something like these appear in the next game. That they’ll handle them more like the black market cars from Heat.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    Took an existing wrap and gave it my own Evangelion twist!, what do y'all think?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    I don't think you're meant to...

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    Would I be liable to get a refund for unreleased dlc for NFS heat

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    When I bought heat I thought I would be getting the same dlc treatment as past games and was sort of marketed that way which is why I bought the deluxe edition, however since the studios have changed, it was not made obvious that we wouldn't be getting 3 dlc's and only getting one. They haven't provided any compensation. Surely that makes us entitled to some compensation?

    Please discuss as I'm not really sure myself.

    submitted by /u/Get_fuckman_Bru
    [link] [comments]

    [PSA] NFS: Most Wanted 2012 SP "reset" / start new game on PC

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    Most Wanted is probably my favorite recent arcade racers, but there's no real way to completely reset the game for a new game without disconnecting from the internet. So this is a quick guide to reset, as best you can, without completely disabling your internet. (on PC) The downside is no more MP with this on.

    1. Turn off cloud saving on nfs mw
    2. navigate to My Documents> Criterion> and just delete the nfs mw folder
    3. Open Windows Firewall
    4. Click Advanced settings
    5. Highlight "Outbound Rules"
    6. Click New Rule on the right side
    7. Have Program selected and hit next
    8. Click Browse and Navigate to where nfs mw is installed
    9. Select NFS13.exe and hit next
    10. Make sure Block the connection is ticked and hit next
    11. Leave all 3 ticked and hit next
    12. Name it something like "NFS MW BLOCK" so you can delete in the future if you so choose (or if you want to play online).
    13. You've now "Reset" your SP

    What this basically does is block NFS: MW from connecting to the EA servers.

    Now to start over again after this you'll only have to delete your save any time you want to restart.

    submitted by /u/SomeRedYeti
    [link] [comments]

    Freeroam radio glitch

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    (This has to be done in freeroam, by the way. It will revert once you enter the garage or if you enter a race.)

    So there is a glitch that allows you to listen to the garage soundtracks. Below are the steps to do it.

    1. Enter menu and go to settings.
    2. Cycle to credits, and then cycle back to the game options.
    3. Exit settings.
    4. Go to accessibility and turn on or off lighting control and save.
    5. Exit menu.

    Here's a video on the steps to do it (if you're someone who prefers to watch instructional videos, or my steps were too confusing or indirect): https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/tv4586/video/102229013

    This works in both Night and Day.

    submitted by /u/accepar
    [link] [comments]

    Why nfs is so weird

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    ''Light'' feeling cars?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    So far a lot of my old favorites feel extremely heavy especially around corners.

    I've been using the Mazda Rx 7 because of how light is feels.

    Can anyone recommend some other cars similar?

    Cheers :)

    submitted by /u/Jake12x
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think that NFS 2021 will also be released on PS4 and Xbox One?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    I know that the next generation of consoles are coming out this year but I think that the last gen has a little bit of life left in it. Obviously if it it does come out for last gen, it will be the final last gen NFS game. I'm hoping that this happens but I won't be surprised at all if it doesn't

    submitted by /u/furrynoy96
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to force car/decal textures to load fully in NFS:Heat? Texture rendering just seems wonky.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    So I've noticed that the game seems to pick and choose which decal textures it wants to load on any given car I am driving. It makes for a bit of an annoying feeling when playing the game, especially if I'm streaming and showing people stuff.

    "Hey check out this wrap. Don't worry, it looks good just the textures load sometimes".

    The funny thing I've found, is that if you go into photo mode it loads all the decals appropriately.

    I even tested by maxing out texture resolution to 200%, entering photo mode, and then once I go back to the garage and turn game back down to 125% (my comfort zone for fps reasons), all the textures are beautiful and fully rendered.

    Another odd thing I've realized, is when you're placing decals, if you scale them up really large, the texture seems to sharpen and render more fully (until you scale it back down). It's like how a vector image would work, to a point. Then it hits a threshold and is scaling past it's max resolution I imagine.

    Anyways... my whole point here is, the game has the ability to render the decal textures in great quality, why the heck doesn't it at all times? It can't be that resource intensive to fully render the textures on 1-8 cars. Heck, I don't even care if other cars in a race aren't fully textured. I just wanna feel good about my own car :).

    I play the game on ultra at 125% texture resolution, 1080p. Running at a smooth 60fps. The game is installed on an nvme drive as well.

    submitted by /u/Skanktus
    [link] [comments]

    Nfsug2 or most wanted?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Which one should i get? I've played both ug1 and carbon so im familiar with the handling

    submitted by /u/shadowinshadow
    [link] [comments]

    Dom's Charger from fast and furious 1. [theres no blower, blame EA for that]

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment