• Breaking News

    Friday, November 13, 2020

    Need for Speed Typical spike 720° right up to 230km/h NFS HPR

    Need for Speed Typical spike 720° right up to 230km/h NFS HPR


    Typical spike 720° right up to 230km/h NFS HPR

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 04:20 PM PST

    And the great crashes are back! HP Remastered

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 05:00 PM PST

    This has to be one of the best looking pictures I've taken in game.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 10:09 PM PST

    I remade a preset wrap for the bmw m4 gts (Ps4)

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 10:00 PM PST

    I don't think that helicopters should hover that way...(NFS Hot Pursuit)

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 06:00 PM PST

    Most Wanted M3 GTR BMW

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 10:22 PM PST

    Is it just me or does the M3 GTR make A cameo, like the great Stan Lee in Marvel, in ALL NFS games since Most Wanted?

    submitted by /u/GladSurvey2
    [link] [comments]

    Need for speed heat capped on 30fps PC

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 08:34 PM PST

    My game will barely go pass 30 fps even with all low settings. I've tried windowed and borderless but no luck. The game still remains on 30 fps even when switching to ultra, high and medium. I have a rtx 2060, ryzen 5 3600x and 16gb 3200mhz ram.

    submitted by /u/BigFooz
    [link] [comments]

    Is hot pursuit worth it

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 05:52 PM PST

    Is this game worth it I never played it originally and is there a online multiplayer??

    submitted by /u/rkspartan31
    [link] [comments]

    Does NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered shared the same servers as its previous version?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 07:46 PM PST

    As titled. I have old version but still haven't played it yet. Wondering if the servers of old version is populated with the same players as the remastered one.

    submitted by /u/stebrick
    [link] [comments]

    Which game to buy ?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 11:30 PM PST

    Which game would be better to pick up nfs heat or nfs hot pursuit remastered

    submitted by /u/Chedgar137
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring between NFS Studio? [Heat]

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 07:31 PM PST

    So I want to create a decal, but I don't know how transferring works. When I use NFS Studio, am I able to put cars from the game TO the app? I know that it works vice versa, but I've seen nobody try to do it. If I'm able to transfer from the game to the app that'd be great to keep my progress.

    submitted by /u/luvtano
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Switch Autolog Discord

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 06:14 PM PST

    Come hang out make friends and let's battle it out as cops or racers.

    Here is my friend code. 1850-8568-6693 https://discord.gg/286sxjtX

    submitted by /u/Decayedparadigm
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone played HEAT on their Xbox Series X and suffer from dark picture?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 01:06 PM PST

    My picture is too dark, TV brightness and contrast are at max. IDK why Heat has no display settings with at least brightness, unlike other games.

    submitted by /u/krisbogdanov
    [link] [comments]

    I'm downloading nfs heat since ea is with game pass now

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 08:08 PM PST

    I don't know alot about cars and want to know any tips. I have played nfs games like rivals and payback but didn't like them. I hope this game is better then them.

    submitted by /u/BigBottomSnatcher
    [link] [comments]

    Heat looks so bad..

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 05:47 PM PST

    Decided to check out Heat after completing Payback and holy shit. Why is image quality so bad. Ultra graphics and the game looks like vomit. All this chromatic aberration, sharpening and film grain is so over the top. Why isn't there an option to turn it off?

    Last time I've seen this much chromatic aberration and film grain was in Bf1 with one of the updates that added these settings - without an option to turn it all off. The game looked sooo much worse I remember the subreddit going crazy about it, about the fact that there was no option to turn it all off. The story ended well cause good people at Dice implemented the toggle in no time.

    I see that Heat just hit it's 1 year anniversary but what I don't see is an option to turn all this crap off. How so?

    submitted by /u/-touch-my-tralala-
    [link] [comments]

    Aki Kimura's car

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 11:39 AM PST

    Listen, I don't care how many people shit on Payback, but Aki Kimura's car in it looks so good, the devs were able to make a messy looking car that looks organized and simply beautiful, I was shocked when I learned that people don't like it and for the dumbest of reasons too! The car just screams "Anarchy, freedom", which is just what drifting is all about, call me tasteless but that car looks amazing.

    submitted by /u/12FeetSpacers
    [link] [comments]

    NFS HP:R crashes when trying to launch on PS5

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 04:40 PM PST

    It 2 tries but I finally got it to work.

    Spawning on top of other cars in multiplayer, desync traffic, c'mon Stellar. The OG bugs are still there too, like crashing out to extend the cool down and more. Smh

    submitted by /u/TVR_Speed_12
    [link] [comments]

    it's 13/11 here in the UK 00:30 and my Switch is still telling me I can't play HP yet...do I have to wait until 1AM or is something up?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 04:26 PM PST

    Is there remaster or any new version of need for speed most wanted (2005) available?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 02:48 PM PST

    Playing the Hot Pursuit brought back so many memories ever since I pretty much dropped the nfs series, but my favorite need for speed or in fact any racing game to this date remains the most wanted that came out in 2005, but I don't see it anywhere neither on steam or origins... is there a new version that came out which I'm unaware of? I'm asking cuz their are games that look or sound like it, there is another most wanted game but doesn't look like the original, and then there is a need for speed deluxe edition which has the famous BMW from MW but kind of doesn't look like most wanted still...

    submitted by /u/merryrex
    [link] [comments]

    So, I bought HP Remastered.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 02:30 PM PST

    It's okay, but I should probably stick to titles like Heat and Payback.

    I was (foolishly) expecting more, and was mildly disappointed.

    Ah well, at least it wasn't a dumpster fire like Fast & Furious: Crossroads.

    submitted by /u/illadvisedmadness88
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment