• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 14, 2020

    Need for Speed Never miss a target

    Need for Speed Never miss a target


    Never miss a target

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 05:03 PM PST

    If you ever fell usles... Remember this screan.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 09:28 AM PST

    My slammed evo

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 10:17 AM PST

    Team Ravenwest in Palm City :)

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 05:56 PM PST

    This game had amazing graphics even by today’s standards here’s a little wallpaper I made

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 12:40 PM PST

    Memento Mori (Unus Annus inspired wrap for N4S Heat)

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 05:49 PM PST

    Jesko at SBRW

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 01:47 AM PST

    Riders On The Storm (Fredwreck Remix) now available on Spotify

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 11:49 PM PST

    Which has more power?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 02:49 PM PST

    Need for Speed 2015 is a great game, but having online players interfere in offline races ruins it completely.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 11:46 PM PST

    I love this game. It reminds me of underground 2, the best NFS game. I like the night environment, the customization, the way you need to tune rides for race types. Unfortunately, none of that matters because every single race I enter gets completely fucked up by people who aren't even in the damn race. Every single goddamn race in this game gets completely derailed by random other people who have nothing at all to do with my race smashing into me from both directions. It is beyond infuriating to be winning a race with skilled driving and have some random fuck going the opposite direction fly into me out of nowhere. I am constantly getting completely screwed by online players who aren't even in my race. It happens every single race. Every one. It takes me 4 or 5 tries at every fucking event just to get one where I didn't happen to get some random person flying through the middle of it so I could actually play the game and win. Why the hell would they not just make them incorporeal while you're in an active event? On top of that, the game won't allow me to play offline to avoid the problem. I was stoked to play some NFS when it got added to game pass and my experience was immediately soured and I can't imagine coming back. What a stupid way to ruin an enjoyable game.

    submitted by /u/LiquidMotion
    [link] [comments]

    Remade that M3 with MW-like vinyl from Prostreet. What do you think?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 12:05 PM PST

    With all 4 tires shredded and Rhinos always spawning the instant I enter cooldown, this screen should never have happened.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 08:12 PM PST

    Volkswagen M3 GTR [OC]

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 01:39 AM PST

    [NFS Heat] Winning races not necessary to progress?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 01:31 AM PST

    I just started playing NFS Heat after having finished NFS Payback. In Payback you always had to finish 1st place otherwise the event would fail. In NFS Heat I've finished a race in 3rd place and the icon on the map shows as completed (ticked ✔️). So does this mean that I don't have to win the races in order to progress in the game?

    submitted by /u/Katamari12
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot open in game menu in NFS Heat??

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 01:10 AM PST

    Hi all, just bought NFS heat on PC and I cannot open the menu when I'm in game? ESC and backspace don't do anything, there's no way to map keys other than driving controls in the main menu, I have to ALT F4 to exit the game?? Cannot find anything online about this does anyone have a fix please?

    submitted by /u/TractoJohn
    [link] [comments]

    The hill climb bug has arrived

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 07:52 AM PST

    Just got Heat, it works really well with my light setup

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 10:57 AM PST

    NFS 2015 speed tunnel drag race won’t appear

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 08:55 PM PST

    I don't know why but speed tunnel drag race is not on my map any ideas? Haven't beaten the game yet but races all other 4 drag races so idk why

    submitted by /u/Imaflashdrive
    [link] [comments]

    The nostalgic story about NFS: Underground from the CIS

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 12:24 PM PST

    The nostalgic story about NFS: Underground from the CIS

    Hi everyone! A few days ago, NFS: Underground turned 16 years old. I had a fit of nostalgic feelings and I decided to share them with you. I would be glad if you leave a comment.

    https://preview.redd.it/ulo6orbyj2z51.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=689efe4d030131e35ccea6b6b5e88078415571b6

    While being born in an ordinary post-Soviet family in a small town of the former USSR when we could only make ends meet, the Sega Mega Drive game console was the only entertainment we could afford. But one day my father brought home a PC that I had had a chance to see before only by visiting my friends. There were Max Payne, GTA: Vice City, and NFS: Underground installed on it. Compared to the old Sega, PC's graphics was amazing, everything looked so natural! And it was NFS that won me over from the first seconds. Intro to Snoop Dogg ft. The Doors - "Riders on the Storm", the graphics and the ability to drive around the town in real cars just blew my mind. I could play day and night, not noticing how much time had passed. What could be more ordinary than compete with rivals, listen to pleasant music, and look at real cars but at that time it was enough for me to feel happy. It is worth noting that by that time I had already watched the movie "The Fast and the Furious" that was also imprinted on my mind. In NFS everything looked the same with the only difference that the main character was you. Every time I met my friends, we couldn't but discuss this cool game, sharing each other's achievements in it.

    But then I grew up, got my license, and decided to buy my first car. After a long and painful search, I found an old Lada car. It suited me perfectly well in all respects. Having filled in all the documents, I got behind the wheel and headed towards the house. I didn't want to listen to the radio, digging around in the glove compartment, I found a CD with music. Imagine my surprise when I heard the soundtrack from NFS: Underground playing on the disc. At that moment, the boy who used to sit at that old PC playing computer games woke up in me. Listening to my favorite songs, I was driving through the night city in my first car. Hardly anybody could be happier at that moment than me.No matter how old I am, what car I have, and where I'm living now, as soon as I hear the songs from the Underground, I return to those moments: my first game and my first car.

    That car

    Thanks for reading up to this point! What are your memories from the legendary NFS: Underground? It would be great to read your stories.

    submitted by /u/7R4C3R-01
    [link] [comments]

    Made the GF’s fox body mustang in NFS studio

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 08:22 PM PST

    Nissan silvia

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 03:20 PM PST

    What would be the most iconic thing in this series?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 08:02 PM PST

    Need for speed heat

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 10:47 PM PST

    Does anyone want to play nfs heat with me my xbox gamertag is chaos emerald 0

    submitted by /u/griffin_h
    [link] [comments]

    After NFS 2015 AND HEAT AND A FEW OTHERS. I'VE CONCLUDED I NEED MY OWN MUSIC

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 06:56 PM PST

    So I decided to play my Spotify playlist of 90-mid 2000s underground hip hop (like hieroglyphics, planet Asia, brotha ali, atmosphere and more, mid 2000s hip hop like 50 cent, t.i., etc. house/trance, and various forms of rock. Predominantly "As I Lay Dying" and I have to say the game is 9999999999999xs better. Who would have thought?? 🤔🤔

    Lol

    submitted by /u/TheMadTitan86
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment