• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 15, 2020

    Need for Speed This is why we a need Hot Pursuit 2010 Remaster

    Need for Speed This is why we a need Hot Pursuit 2010 Remaster


    This is why we a need Hot Pursuit 2010 Remaster

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    Just wanted to share a marker drawing I made of the infamous M3 GTR �� lemme know which blacklist racer’s ride I should ink next ��

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 02:15 AM PDT

    I think I just found my new favorite place to take photos

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    Since Heat had upgraded cars from their standard edition (M2 into M2 Competition), the Alfa Giulia should be replaced with the GTA or added as separate in the next game

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    Busy Sunset Sky And Empty Road.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    A blast from the past

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    My Evo on some bags!

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    the lighting makes a big change and i love it.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    What do you guys think? Rate my Z

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    My rocketbunny NSX in 2015

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    Nobody...at all. Lol

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    Im finally done playing this on my PS4! Next up: Hot Pursuit 2

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    I'm done with this game...

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    Well... That Nitro looks oddly similar

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    I just ordered Payback! It's downloading now!!

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Sorry, I'm a bit to hyped for this.

    submitted by /u/fried_cereal69
    [link] [comments]

    Being the cop

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    Today I was reeeeally bored so I decided that I would've play as a cop for one night, trying to catch other people and arrest them.

    It. Was. Phenomenal.

    Basically i was chasing this guy since the start of his night race, trying to ram him and make him crush against walls and other cars. After I made him loose the race and repair his car twice, the actual cop chase begun. At first, only few weak cops tried to catch him, so I had to make sure he didn't escape to increase his heat level and make the real badass cops join the fight. And so it happened.

    Meanwhile, i was corrupting the cops to make them focus on him, and in a matter of minutes, 6 cops were chasing him with me constantly ramming and trying to stop him. At the end, his car crashed and he got busted.

    It was a fun experience, and now I get why there are cops adhesives in the game. Wish it was an actual feature in the game, like invasions in Dark souls.

    What do you think of it? Do you also wish that in the next nfs game being the cop would be actually possible?

    submitted by /u/Oinegue696
    [link] [comments]

    The AI is so broken and it's not the missing rubber banding. Ridiculous they did not fix this before ending the support.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    How do I get this number up in NFS MW 2012?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    Need for speed payback

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    So im playing through the story and i just passed that blackhawk helicopter mission. Now thiers new missions. My question is do you need to buy new card to progress through the story. As in like im still running with that same honda from the beginning and been using the direlect cars throughout the game. But i dont know if the upgrade cards are only until lvl 7? Dont know what to do. Stay with old cars max them out or buy new ones. I have 600k in money and 90 trade ins.

    submitted by /u/Diverse_edi
    [link] [comments]

    All For One Trophy

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    Does anyone have a spare spot in a (close to) level 50 crew? I was hoping someone could take me in as it is the only trophy I need for platinum and it seems like I am the only person left playing in my default group. PSN - WorkerNParasite

    submitted by /u/Courtney_TV
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t launch any High Heat Races.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    Since today I can't launch any High Heat Races. When I press R1 to start the race the launch screen just disappears every time I try. Does anyone know how to solve this? Cheers.

    submitted by /u/IkeaKarma
    [link] [comments]

    I just finished making this Need For Speed Most Wanted (2005) in GTA V video. It took me a lot of time and effort. Wasn't this game just amazing?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment