• Breaking News

    Friday, February 28, 2020

    Need for Speed a non F&F R34 photo

    Need for Speed a non F&F R34 photo


    a non F&F R34 photo

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 02:59 PM PST

    M3 GTR, Kinda went overboard with the colours �� [PC]

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:48 PM PST

    I haven’t played racing games a lot for a while, but I finally got around to NFS Heat and it’s the best of the series for long while, in my opinion.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:47 PM PST

    I have played NFS MW and Carbon about a million times. Anytime I got the itch to play a racing game, I just played one of those. I'd try some of the newer NFS games and never liked them nearly as much. Played ProStreet, didn't care for it. Shift 2 was okay at best. NFS 2015 looked nice but didn't grab me at all, I found all the characters in the story annoying as hell. I didn't play any of the others in between much, if at all.

    I did love Heat though. I generally enjoyed Lucas and Ana as characters. I liked actually having a main character that talked and had a little personality instead of just being silent. I liked how it felt to race in this game. I liked having professional races during the day, and street races at night. I liked that there were different styles of races, like off-road and drifting. I liked having a reason to do pursuits, unlike Carbon where they were just kinda there. I liked the story overall, haven't finished the side stories yet.

    I loved being able to get the classic cars. Like many others here, I absolutely love that BMW M3 GTR and having a legit version of it in the game that sounds the same and everything was an absolute treat. Loved the customization options. Loved the amount of cars and different types of cars. Idk, is this game generally well received? It feels like a good step in the right direction.

    submitted by /u/LSines2015
    [link] [comments]

    In the midst of all the drama, I made these Status Error remake cars. Thoughts?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:55 AM PST

    Apparently I no longer have access to need for speed 2015 or need for speed payback. I own both of those games digitally so I don’t understand wallet just happened. It wouldn’t let me play online until I went to solo & received these messages. Anyone know what this means?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:55 AM PST

    Xbox one S wont let me play Heat.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:47 PM PST

    Like the title says. The game will load to the title sequence just fine, but when you need to press A to play the game with your already-signed-in profile.... Nothing happens. Game stays stuck in the title sequence.

    Got it to work once by completely uninstalling the game and save data and reinstalling it. Haven't tried this again as I really don't want to do this every time I want to play.

    Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/bored505
    [link] [comments]

    Some of you may know this already, the front bumper that is on this civic is from the 180sx.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:43 AM PST

    Frustration about NFS Heat

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:02 PM PST

    Man... I just have to post this to lose my frustration and anger.

    What. The. Fuck. Who thought it'd be a good idea to place banners to inform you of your Heat level IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SCREEN WHILE IN A RACE?! I crashed soooo many times thanks to this.

    Ana also really annoys me with her voice and her attitude.

    I find it also very difficult to survive during the night while building Rep. Maybe I'm not good enough but jesus christ it is so frustrating to lose so much money AND reputation after you crash JUST before a gas station to repair your car (while being followed by 6 police cars, Heat level 4).

    In general I like this game a lot, the setting, the colors, the graphics, the cars. But man, the things I just described kind of ruin the game(play) for me.

    I just played 3 hours but now that I have crashed so many times or that I've been busted so many times I stopped playing it, and after 3 hours I didn't progress a single bit.

    My frustrations about the game in a nutshell.

    submitted by /u/marcovkesteren
    [link] [comments]

    What should the next NFS title be?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:29 AM PST

    I wonder whether the next nfs game should be something fresh, a reboot maybe, or Criterion will handle one more (probably more successful) attempt to make a proper classical nfs? Any thoughts on that?

    submitted by /u/wheelberry
    [link] [comments]

    Why shadow under the car requires enabled AO in NFS:Heat?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:08 AM PST

    This is the first racing game i played, which doesn't show the shadow under the car completely if AO is Off. And AO overall requires good specs, so why can't we have shadows under the cars without AO?

    submitted by /u/wuarx
    [link] [comments]

    Kill Switch Jammer

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:49 PM PST

    I have the Kill Switch Jammer equipped, yet I still got Kill Switched ! What's up with that????

    submitted by /u/Dr_Gruns
    [link] [comments]

    Can't fix NFS Heat freezing/stuttering on PC (maybe related to Origin)

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:46 PM PST

    Ok, I know there are a lot of questions like this and a lot of answers to fix these problems, but I've been searching since I bought the game last Friday (21th) and I could not find anything related to this exact problem I'm having.

    The problem is that sometimes the game will "freeze" in a state where it runs at 4 fps with the buttons I was pressing still pressed (eg turning left + full throttle) and the sounds like the engine sound and the music keep playing just a little slower. Then I can't pause, change car direction, break, etc. This made me have to restart several races because I end up hitting a wall or something. Most of the time it lasts for a few seconds and then I can continue playing, but sometimes it just stays on this "frozen" state and I have to restart my PC to be able to play again, if I don't do that and just try to restart the game it will start in this state, running at 4 fps and not responding to my commands.

    Today I had that second case, where I would have to restart my PC so I gave up on playing this game and decided to play some Jedi Fallen Order, which, to my surprise, started with the same 4 fps state. so I couldn't play. I tried playing some Forza Horizon 4 and it worked great, then tried Jedi Fallen Order again and had the same problem.

    The CPU, GPU, and RAM usage are never 100% and the temp is ok. Origin in-game is disabled. Tried borderless 4k, fullscreen 4k, and fullscreen 1080p.

    My PC:
    Ryzen 5 3600
    RTX 2080 Super
    16gb 3200MHz RAM

    submitted by /u/Salamandra5
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest Car and How do I get it?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:37 PM PST

    I have most of the top-end cars but I don't know which one is the fastest, they all seem inconsistent. I have all the ultimate + parts so I can upgrade everything. Can anyone tell me which car I should get? so I can dust everyone online

    submitted by /u/csrano
    [link] [comments]

    Wtf is this??

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 04:00 PM PST

    Engine swapped, stuck in 1st gear

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:07 AM PST

    I took a Nissan Fairlady and engine swapped it with the 3.6L Flat 6. All super+ parts and I've tried different drivetrain combinations. I keep getting the same result: Accelerating from 0 the car will rev bang in first gear for 6-7 seconds before it kicks to 2nd gear and starts to accelerate past 20mph. The other gears are much smoother, but getting out of 1st is a nightmare. I tried driving manual but I keep accidentally bribing cops when I try to shift haha. Any advice on drivetrain setup would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/gsabo
    [link] [comments]

    Checkpoints aren’t working

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:03 PM PST

    I'm driving through checkpoints and I'm going from 1st to 8th cause they aren't registering? Why?

    submitted by /u/CascadeHyDRO
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone having a problem signing in ?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:01 AM PST

    Is it posible to port the driving from Heat to 2015?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:25 PM PST

    Can someone make a mod that it's just to copy and paste the driving from Heat to 2015? Is that even posible?

    submitted by /u/Jose_Gerardo
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Underground not running properly

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:14 PM PST

    Hey. I've recently downloaded NFS Underground and it isn't working. I installed it correctly (it was a crack) and the game .exe shows as running in my Task Manager but it never responds. Does anyone have any idea on how to fix it? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/d1mman
    [link] [comments]

    “You must be signed in in order to access online features of this game”

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:50 AM PST

    I'm not able to sign in. I can't even load up the page to sign in on ea.com.

    It just says "SOMEONE CALL TECH SUPPORT. Oh, right. That's us! We'll get this fixed as soon as possible. In the meantime: Get help from our community of expert players at Answer HQ . Visit ea.com to see what's new with us."

    I have a friend playing right now. So I don't understand what's happening. Anyone else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/FortySevenLifestyle
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the difference between the PC version and the PS3/Xbox 360 version of NFS Hot Pursuit(2010)

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 03:22 PM PST

    I'm wondering because the PC version doesn't have DLC while the console versions do

    submitted by /u/Icefire527
    [link] [comments]

    Any help with earning rep?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:38 AM PST

    I reallyneed to level up a few levels for the "breaking the law" story mission. Am as Rep level 25.

    submitted by /u/ThisIsntIllegalName
    [link] [comments]

    BEST ENGINE SWAP

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:05 AM PST

    I'm a noob if it comes about cars, so I never know wich engine I should take for any car. Is there a spreadsheet or video where I can see what engine is best for the cars I own. Thx in advance

    submitted by /u/ighostx3
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best drift engine and setup on the Mazda RX-7 Sprint R '02?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:40 AM PST

    Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/sbufish
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment