• Breaking News

    Friday, December 18, 2020

    Need for Speed Just chillin' in my recreation of Spitfire V1

    Need for Speed Just chillin' in my recreation of Spitfire V1


    Just chillin' in my recreation of Spitfire V1

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 07:23 PM PST

    Need For Speed Cinematic Intros (1994 - 2020)

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 10:38 PM PST

    ALTERNATING GENRES (HOT PURSUIT VS UNDERGROUND) SIMILAR TO FORZA/FORZA HORIZON (not my idea, credit goes to u/Max_Lazy_10)

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 04:41 PM PST

    Again not my idea, credit goes to u/Max_Lazy_10

    Here's an idea I have had for a while. In my opinion, it seems that the Need for Speed fanbase seems to be fragmented into two groups. We have those who like "Hot Pursuit Style" games and those who are more of a fan of "Underground Style" games.

     

    Generally, I don't believe it is possible to appease one without moderately alienating another, so my suggestion is a bit different than a game content suggestion.

     

    What I'm suggesting is that starting after the 2017 game (which I'm sure is an Underground style game) that Need for Speed alternates game genres (Like Forza vs Forza Horizon). You could reboot a Hot Pursuit subseries and work on that alternating years.

     

    Examples:

     

    2017 - Underground Style

     

    2019 - Hot Pursuit Style

     

    2021 - Underground Style

     

    etc.

     

    Another possibility is that you could segregate a smaller development team within Ghost to work on the HP style games since it shouldn't take as much work to make those. All you would need to do would be to take the assets from the "major releases" (Underground games) and polish them up and place them in a new map. Plus I'm sure that 1 of the 3 ghost development locations worldwide could work on these themselves, (as they wouldn't need too much collaboration with the main team to pull the games off) which would also emulate a dual development studio set up (all under the blanket of Ghost).

     

    With good scheduling, this could lead to annual releases again with bi-annual releases per "series". Just my suggestion is all.

     

    Example:

     

    2017 - Underground Style (Larger Dev Team A)

     

    2018 - Hot Pursuit Style (Smaller Dev Team B)

     

    2019 - Underground Style (Larger Dev Team A)

     

    2020 - Hot Pursuit Style (Smaller Dev Team B)

     

    etc.

     

    Thoughts?

    Again not my idea, credit goes to u/Max_Lazy_10

    My thoughts and I'll make it quick-

    • This needs to happen unless EA are willing to essentially make Forza Horizon on crack to be able to please everyone at once
    submitted by /u/SEV_XZ
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Payback: looking to complete the achievement "the climb"

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 11:53 PM PST

    Just need 3 people to play 10 ranked speedlist events, probably gonna be impossible to find, but I'm hopeful.

    It's on Xbox and my gamer tag is Elpximso :)

    submitted by /u/themarcus841
    [link] [comments]

    I just downloaded the Koenigsegg One bundle for free from the PS Store, what will happen once I have the game (if I buy the complete edition)?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 09:59 PM PST

    Wrap editor lag on NFS Heat (XB1S)

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 09:34 PM PST

    I just got Heat a few days ago in disc form and when I went into the wrap editor to give my starter car a makeover, I noticed that the decals moved across the surfaces with noticeable lag as compared to how smooth it was in Payback and 2015. This happens for both window and body surfaces, are there any ways to fix this?

    submitted by /u/foolish-wave
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry if this isn’t the sub for this, I just want to get back into Need For speed, so I’m asking for your recommendation

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 09:06 PM PST

    Rivals, need for speed, heat and payback are all on game pass, so I'm just asking what would be the best one to get in to? My favorites of the series were underground, most wanted and the run. So any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/Broad-Development-11
    [link] [comments]

    NFS HP PS5 Input lag = Quality mode

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 06:33 PM PST

    Is there anyway to view a previous build you used in a challenge on nfs heat?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 05:50 PM PST

    Hello everyone, I had a drift build that was very good for me but I put better engine parts on it thinking it would make it better but it didn't. I know before "upgrading it" it was level 226. There are many combos of parts that can give me this level but non feel quite the same. Any tips or tricks to know exactly what parts were on it when I got my best score?

    submitted by /u/Fx_John92
    [link] [comments]

    Delorean post!

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 06:15 PM PST

    Here is the other link. [just wire the money](gofund.me/4bfd1f64)

    submitted by /u/Illustrious_Role_268
    [link] [comments]

    I do want to apologize to /r/NeedForSpeed, for being so rude in that one topic

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 07:35 AM PST

    I am sorry for lashing out in my topic about the steering problem. I was really frustrated and I took it out on people who were trying to help. My frustration got the best of me. Again, I am very sorry.

    I did end up finding something that worked pretty good. It is not perfect but it is a hell of a lot better. Steering sensitivity to low, downforce to high. It lowers my top speed but handling is better for the most part.

    submitted by /u/Arceist_Justin
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Heat: Keyboard vs controller question

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 06:37 AM PST

    As a casual offline player on laptop, is the keyboard experience too bad compared to playing Heat with a controller? If a controller is better, which one? An Xbox one? Any brand I should know? I'm a controller n00b so any guidance would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/javier_aeoa
    [link] [comments]

    I think this will happen

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 09:47 AM PST

    As you probably know EA is buying codemasters for one billion dollars and with this deal, could we see a new shift game as they will also get slightly mad studios as they were acquired by codemasters back in 2018 or 19. So could we get NFS shift 3

    submitted by /u/TheGamingCream
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Most Wanted 2012 Cant get progress for Ram upgrade on Porsche Panamera Turbo S (Online)

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 04:20 AM PST

    NFS Most Wanted 2012 Cant get progress for Ram upgrade on Porsche Panamera Turbo S (Online)

    Is this just a visual bug or is it not possible to get the ram chassis on the Porsche Panamera Turbo S? It seems like this is the only vehicle in the game which is not able to gain progress for the Ram upgrade.

    https://preview.redd.it/p6moxk1cpq561.png?width=1143&format=png&auto=webp&s=9d0fe8a1a2b91aa06ebec1f5ab624cac8d542c9c

    submitted by /u/Adirom
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment