• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 29, 2020

    Need for Speed Under the Hood: March Update

    Need for Speed Under the Hood: March Update


    Under the Hood: March Update

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:54 AM PST

    Thank you Ghost Games. It was a wild ride but i love every second of it.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:29 PM PST

    Stanced trucks look lowkey hot ngl. Here's mine ;D

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:10 AM PST

    Under the hood today, Update on March 3rd

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:53 AM PST

    Haven't seen many people request an FC RX7

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 02:18 PM PST

    Would love to see one of these in heat to go along with the fd

    submitted by /u/Sealo_72
    [link] [comments]

    A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THOSE WHO STILL CANNOT GET IN

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:05 PM PST

    If you still cannot get into the game and you have not read the Under the Hood article, or if you do not follow Need for Speed or Max Myrus on Twitter, do not worry, a "tentative" fix is coming. It will release the same day as the Black Market/Content Update on Monday, March 3rd at a specific time for each platform. I still see these posts on this subreddit and I wanted to inform anyone who isn't up to date on the news.

    submitted by /u/Lilmanike
    [link] [comments]

    My try at a replica of the first ever supercar I saw, and loved it. Thank you r/needforspeed Heat, for amazing graphics and body work for cars.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:58 AM PST

    The game is on sale for $30 on PlayStation. Is it worth buying at this price? Played payback and enjoyed it now I’m looking for a new racing game

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:40 PM PST

    NFS Underground 2 crashing after installing ReShade

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 11:47 PM PST

    ReShade should work with NFS UG2. I tried installing ReShade on NFS UG2. But as soon as I open the game, it shows an error message and crashes on startup. I deleted the ReShade files and the game started working normally again. Help me with making ReShade work please.

    submitted by /u/Bulls6
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Heat made me a fan of Need For Speed

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:11 AM PST

    I haven't played Need For Speed in the childhood era besides ProStreet on PSP when I was 12 years old, but I quickly abandonded this game. I know that my brothers played Need For Speed on PC when I was little, probably Hot Pursuit but I don't know whether it's the 1998 one or Hot Pursuit 2.

    In recent years I started to interest in NFS again. I bought 2015 and Payback on my PlayStation 4. 2015 was ok, Payback hooked me until chapter 5. When I played Heat's pre-release trial from EA Access, I was impressed, but when I got a full game right before Christmas, I loved it. I enjoyed it so much that it motivated me to play older NFS games. I bought Most Wanted 2012 and Hot Pursuit 2010 on Origin. I didn't like MW2012 that much but I liked Hot Pursuit so much that I bought it on PS3 as well. I played Undercover, Rivals, Hot Pursuit 2 and SoapBox Race World. I even played NFS from the 90s. Soundtrack of these old games is fantastic. Music by Rom Di Prisco is phenomenal. I listen to these tracks all the time. I would like to hear songs like Quantum Singularity or Paradigm Shifter in NFS Heat to give it a little bit of the 1990s spirit. I also started Most Wanted career but I got bored after beating Big Lou so I play on save 100% and install mod cars.

    So, you see? Need For Speed Heat is so good that made me a fan of this franchise. 2015 couldn't do it, Payback couldn't do it, but Heat did it.

    So this is my story with Need For Speed. What's yours?

    submitted by /u/MatiBlaster
    [link] [comments]

    20 years of Porsche Unleashed (Playstation 1 release - Eden Studios version)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:12 PM PST

    20 years of Porsche Unleashed (Playstation 1 release - Eden Studios version)

    https://preview.redd.it/tftcxrajjrj41.jpg?width=715&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=7f3e2ef0b6331b042b852410cf2a23f787c90762

    EA Canada was the main studio behind The Need for Speed, Need for Speed II, NFS III Hot Pursuit and NFS High Stakes, and while they went on to develop the PC release of Porsche Unleashed, the Playstation release would be developed by V-Rally and V-Rally 2 creators Eden Studio, seeing the release date of February 29, 2000.

    When someone says that Porsche Unleashed is one of their favorite NFS games they are most likely referring to EA Canada's PC release of the game, as the Playstation release does not have a lot of the features that made Porsche Unleashed a legendary title (simcade handling, cockpit camera, car mechanical and body customization, races only set in Western Europe and detailed car specs with the manufaturer's history were some of the fetaures exclusive for the PC release). Instead, the experience for PS1 offers its own take on the concept.

    While largely overshadowed by the PC release, the PS1 version of Porsche Unleashed was still a very good game on its own, offering good graphics considering the old Playstation 1 hardware and a comprehensive car list featuring 50 years of Porsche models from the 356 to the 2000 911 Turbo, with classics like the 959, Carrera RS, Turbo 3.3, 550 Spyder and 911 GT1 along the way, all to be driven in the Factory Driver and Evolution modes on exclusive tracks located around the world (Germany, France, USA, Scotland and Japan) with some great attention to detail, like the tracks changing the scenery and the menu's musical style evolving as the years pass by in the Evolution Mode.

    While I would still strongly recommend the EA Canada's PC version for anyone who wants to venture into classic NFS, (ok, I'll stop comparing the two versions now) the Playstaion release by Eden Studios is still a very unique entry into the series that was a landmark in its era and shouldn't be ignored by anyone into retrogaming and/or NFS classics.

    submitted by /u/starman97
    [link] [comments]

    My biggest problem in nfs heat is the drift physics.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:23 PM PST

    I personally believe the game has the opposite problem of 2015. 2015 had fun drift mechanics, but bad grip mechanics. The opposite applies to heat. Trying to full on drift in heat is not viable at all in races. I can never get the wide angles i want without loosing way too much speed, and counter steering is god awful. The only tires you can use to achieve a more realistic drift is the drag tires, but they aren't viable in any real race. If you counter steer with any other tire you loose all your speed and it shoots you in the way you're turning. All the tires that were made for drift are more like burnout tires that just want to grip and spin instead of slide around a corner. And you already have the disadvantages with drift cars by having reduced acceleration and speed. There's no point in trying to make a car to drift wider angles in races, because everything is against you.

    submitted by /u/-dannydecheeto-
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody still play NFS 2015?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 12:10 AM PST

    I've been getting back to NFS 2015 lately. Building hot hatches into street monsters and customising like crazy. I'm asking because I'm thinking of hosting a car meet on PS4.

    submitted by /u/Gamersnews32
    [link] [comments]

    Why are people being so toxic in this community towards others?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:37 AM PST

    So.. let me elaborate: - In online people simply ram into you, troll your races with RSR's, screech through their mics to you if you win and send hate messages. - On Discord servers you get trashtalked for anything that is not anti NFS Heat. - Your build posts get -30 karma from one moment to the next on Reddit. (I have been paying attention to this one for the past weeks with sudden karma drops for anyone) - On any other social media platform your builds and praises are immediately met with hate comments.

    What the hell is going on? I know you guys are getting impatient but don't go out and herass others for it.

    submitted by /u/Shinbi_Mane
    [link] [comments]

    Low fps on high end system

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:50 PM PST

    Why is it that even on 1080p LOW, NFS Heat runs at sub 30fps when every other racing game i throw at it runs above 90 on a RTX 2080ti and 2700x?

    submitted by /u/OdexByzantine
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot connect to online servers. Anyone else having the same issue rn?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:17 PM PST

    Broken Defender

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:11 PM PST

    Anyone else seeing a weird glitch with the land rover defenders steering wheel? The drivers arm sticks out of the window, his hands aren't on the wheel and the wheel doesn't rotate on its centre but comes off the steering column for me lmao

    submitted by /u/ruskiboi2002
    [link] [comments]

    MAKE DRIFT TRIALS MULTIPLAYER

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:52 AM PST

    Payback Online is so toxic & super competitive

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:58 AM PST

    Returned to Payback after a long hiatus. Rammers everywhere or you're being destroyed by everyone in their 911rsr or Beetle who know all the events & their shortcuts by heart. Try at your own risk.

    submitted by /u/FullmetalJun
    [link] [comments]

    NFS heat stuck at loading screen? [Xbox One]

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:19 PM PST

    I was planning to buy NFS heat but saw reviews that say the game doesn't go past the loading screen. Has this been fixed yet?

    submitted by /u/a-jasem
    [link] [comments]

    Car recommendations

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:07 PM PST

    Sorry to ask but can anyone give me a few cars I can get to 400+ with elite+ parts? I'm working my way up to get ultimate and ultimate+ parts but a list of cars that can hit 400+ with elite+ parts would be great. Yes I know the rsr is what some of you would say but I want to test other cars. Thank You :)

    submitted by /u/ZER0_ARCEUS23
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought NFS Heat and can't even play it.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:23 PM PST

    I've having the issue where the game won't get past the title screen. I've tried everything suggested on here and elsewhere, nothing. From what I've seen of others online this has been a known issue for a very large portion of the player base for months now, what the hell EA how has this not been fixed yet? I just bought the game day before yesterday, not knowing about this issue and can't even play it. This is absolutely unacceptable and honestly just flat out horrible business. I sincerely hope that they fix this in the upcoming update because I feel like I've been straight robbed.

    submitted by /u/OGbrundle
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Heat Won't Start

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:11 PM PST

    So I've been playing NFS Heat since the day it came out. Everything was fine until about a week or two ago. The game starts and goes to the intro screen with the car meet footage in the background and that blonde chick doing that interesting twerking-type dance and it says to Press Start or something. This is literally the title screen. I'm on console by the way, Xbox One X. I press start, the A button, and every other button on my controller and nothing works.

    When I hit the Xbox button on the center of the controller I can pull up the side bar menu along with do anything I want on my Xbox except for control NFS Heat. Either my buttons do not work for NFS all of a sudden or the game just does not want to go past the title screen for some reason.

    Does anyone have any suggestions or heard of anything like this?

    Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/ChiefNugz
    [link] [comments]

    Nfs heat not launching.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:48 PM PST

    Whenever I click play in origin, a small black screen comes up but then just closes.

    submitted by /u/KrappyRedditor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment