• Breaking News

    Friday, October 30, 2020

    Need for Speed Remember this thing?

    Need for Speed Remember this thing?


    Remember this thing?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    My first time seeing this lol ��

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    Picked up rivals again today fast forward 12 hours later the game was done was pretty fun :)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    Hands down my favorite car

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    Gotta check Ming's car to make sure he doesn't use illegal parts... (NFSMW Redux)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    NFS:MW (2005) Redux - Police broken?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    Heya, i'm really enjoying the Redux mod so far, especially compared to the PS2 version i'm normally used to, it honestly ran like ass. Although there are two things that sorta bother me about the cops. First, their blue lights are always on? Like even when not engaged in pursuit, it's confusing. Second, they seem to Michael Bay more often? I swear, i just touch them and they go up in flames. Is that normal in the current version or is that a fuck up on my side? Thank you in advance.

    EDIT: Oh and also, has anyone managed to get rumble working on an xbox one controller?

    submitted by /u/GrossKahn
    [link] [comments]

    Under the Hood: Gameplay Updates for NFS HPRemastered

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    should i get nfs 2015 or the crew 2?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    i've played alot of racing games including almost all nfs, forza, grid games & for some reason im probably one of the few people who loves nfs 2015 with all of it's flaws i feel like in it's core it's a really nice game, i rank it on my top 5 racing games, the thing is i've finished nfs 2015 twice on my ps4 which i now sold so im felling like getting the game on pc to fill the nostalgia void & try nfs 2015 pc mods (handling,graphics etc..) on the contrary i've never tried the crew before and it's currently listed for the same price as nfs 2015 deluxe (10 euros on ea origin).. so which one do yall think i should get?

    submitted by /u/hassanze111
    [link] [comments]

    Can somebody help me?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    Im playing Payback right now, and can't beat first Diamond Block race.I was trying for about an hour. Im also new to playing need for speed. I wanna ask what car should i use or if you could give me some tips. I really don't want to stop playing just because i can't do it. My car is LVL 317 Audi R8 V10 plus

    submitted by /u/lukashruska12
    [link] [comments]

    A suggestion for the '95 Miata

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    Here's my Idea...

    Googly Eyes Headlights...

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/iGreyFox
    [link] [comments]

    Speed Cards? Payback.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    New to NFS, Can you transfer speed cards between the same model car?

    For instance if I level up the 350z I purchased for drift, can I then buy a 350z race spec and use the cards I earned for the drift car to level it up fast?

    submitted by /u/kurtloadinhan
    [link] [comments]

    Live Stream: NFS Heat - UnknownGPU on Twitch

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    Need for Speed Announces Hot Pursuit Remastered

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    What’s the best order for a marathon?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    I'm thinking of playing my 360 copy of Hot Pursuit first because of remastered, and I'm also thinking of getting around to my other Need for Speeds. I have MW 2005, Carbon, Shift, The Run, MW 2012, and Rivals; what would be best to play after Hot Pursuit?

    submitted by /u/CryogenicNewt
    [link] [comments]

    What's your favorite Nfs game that got critically (and/or commercially) panned?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    I'm currently replaying Nfs Undercover and even though I can see why it got terrible reviews I still love it a lot. It has no subtitles, making decals is annoying as hell and the bloom onscreen is insane at times, but still I love it's dumb story cool cars and empty world. Possibly even more than some games that are arguably more solid in concepts, mechanics and story.

    So what's yours?

    Some Nfs games that are generally considered disappointing or just didn't leave much of an lasting impression (mostly based on mediocre reviews or disappointing sales): Undercover, Payback, The Run, Nfs 2015.

    submitted by /u/joost013
    [link] [comments]

    If they are going to make launch trailer for NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered, it must have Edge of The Earth song

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    pls fix the break lights of this porsche, thanks. I am really waiting for this since the game release. I wonder how no one mentioned this yet

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    Ford Mustang based on the twitch streamer orslok

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    JUST STARTED THE GAME

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    Is it bad that I reached level 50 in 2 days? I've bought this game 2 days ago and I played it a lot!

    submitted by /u/Lols2143
    [link] [comments]

    I want to see what people think.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    It's about NFS Shift and Shift 2.

    I have once watched a video about the top 10 NFS games (it was a long time ago, can't remember the channel) and the Shift games were really high on the list. I only played the first one and i wouldn't say it's that good. And saw quite a few reviews that praise it like they were a gift from God (maybe not that much but you get the point). I mean, the physics were realy weird and the was gameplay kinda boring. It did have a few things that i liked: the body kits were finally changed (they pretty much were the same ever since MW 05) and it had real life tracks that I like, but apart from this it was at most a mediocre game.

    What I want to know is what you think. I'm sure some of you already got the pitchforks and torches out but I will take the risk. :)

    submitted by /u/doodly_boi
    [link] [comments]

    Evo 9 among us edition

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - Steam - How to Change EA Account

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    I recently just reinstalled Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit on Steam, unfortunately when I logged into my EA account, I used the wrong one. From what I've checked in all the settings, there's not a single option to sign out or change accounts. Please tell me someone else has done this and has a solution. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/VoidVigilante
    [link] [comments]

    I know this has been discussed, but the cops in heat are unreal. Trying to get to a high heat race is infuriating.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    The second I get level 3 heat 4 cops are right on me, there's only so many I can crash before my car is ruined. Last time I lasted so long they brought out the chopper and never once got down to less than 2 cops. I've even tried taking them to the track and doing jumps but they just keep coming. Am I missing something here? Any tips or help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Hbimajorv
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment