• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 16, 2020

    Need for Speed Anyone know how to fix this colour glitch? Happens on the LB kit for the 240zg as well.

    Need for Speed Anyone know how to fix this colour glitch? Happens on the LB kit for the 240zg as well.


    Anyone know how to fix this colour glitch? Happens on the LB kit for the 240zg as well.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 05:24 PM PST

    Please dont update NFS 2015, this is the best thing that's happened. Ken's Hoonicorn Evo Mustancer

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 02:43 AM PST

    VIEWS - Aston Martin DB11

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 12:03 AM PST

    Lack of rock in Heat puts some in the cold

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 04:23 PM PST

    Heat definitely needs some rock songs. I know that the soundtrack is mostly electronic to fit in the neon/synthwave feel of Palm City, but a little variety wouldn't harm, would it?

    submitted by /u/AwkwrdPrtMskrt
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone having controller connection issues on heat?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 05:13 PM PST

    My controller chaos nfs heat controller refuses to work on nfs heat but all of my other controllers work as long as I restart my console and re log in with the controller chaos controller. Anyone else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/noturnsignals
    [link] [comments]

    A few ideas for Snapshot Pro.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:44 AM PST

    Whenever you take a snapshot going 200 miles an hour the world shouldn't look like your car is standing still. The world should be blurred around you instead of just the wheels. I also think that being able to change weather settings so it could be rainy when you want it to would be a huge improvement.

    submitted by /u/TheEngineerGGG
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't we post videos in here?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:23 PM PST

    NFS: 2015 what a tedious shit fest at the end.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 04:28 AM PST

    Love/hate relationship with this one. Graphics and some gameplay elements were good but God damn! Races were repetitive as fuck near the end, those outlaw ones were pure bullshit!

    I had to literally drive at a steady 20mph next to a cop just to help him stay in pursuit of me for 5 straight minutes and then speed off and loose him to complete the mission. Damn, it's like no one actually QC'd this game prior to release. Cops are dumb as shit.

    Also it drags on for sooo long. I spent 30 hours just to complete the campaign, way too long for a repetitive racing game like this.

    submitted by /u/05m4n
    [link] [comments]

    Cars to try in NFS Heat

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 08:44 AM PST

    Here is the list of cars which I find interesting to drive and the reason why do I think so. I would highly recommend to try these cars in the game.

    • VW Beetle. Insane acceleration but risky handling (made easier after the January update).
    • Ferrari FXX-K Evo, Ferrari LaFerrari, Ferrari 488 Pista, Pagani Huayra, Ferrari F40. Very nice handling, good all-rounders.
    • Nissan 2000 GT-R, Nissan Fairlady 240 ZG. JDM undercover supercars.
    • Mazda RX-7, Nissan Silvia, Nissan 180SX, Lamborghini Huracan Coupe. Drift monsters.
    • Honda Civic Type-R ('00, '15), VW Golf GTI Clubsport. Front wheel drive experience at its finest.
    • Lotus Exige. Handling monster, lacks top speed.
    • Koenigsegg Regera. Jet plane fast. But can't turn.
    • Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 2.8. Alien physics superdimentional mobile (aka "pleez nerf"). Works best w/ the engine from Ford F-150 Raptor, though.
    • Ford F-150 Raptor, Mercedes-AMG G63, Land Rover Range Rover Sport SVR, BMW X6M, Porsche Panamera. Turns are for weaklings!
    • McLaren 600LT, Porsche 918 Spyder. Top-mounted flamethrowers.
    • Lamborghini Murcielago. MOAR FLAMES!!1 Sounds sexy too (w/ the original V12 engine).
    • Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX, Subaru Impreza WRX STI ('06, '10). The AWD launch.
    • Mazda MX-5 ('96, '15). Lightweight. Fast. Agile.

    Hope this post helps anyone looking for a new car to try in the game. Post your own recommendations in the comments. Would be interesting to see.

    submitted by /u/kennyminigun
    [link] [comments]

    How are you supposed to pass this stage?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 12:18 PM PST

    I can’t play the f*cking game

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:04 PM PST

    It's been a month I get to the login screen doesn't let me do anything from their is there anyway I can get around it

    submitted by /u/N1ckGuRR
    [link] [comments]

    I lost everything

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:44 AM PST

    Game crashed twice on my Xbox, corrupting my local save. First time I lost a car second time the whole save data.

    submitted by /u/harbir2902
    [link] [comments]

    Placed in closing lobbies 3 times in a row... ��

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:03 AM PST

    Did everyone hate Pro Street or what?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:44 PM PST

    Im so confused, no one ever talks about nfs pro street, I loved that game, it was actually somewhat difficult what did u guys think?

    submitted by /u/Maibelle_79
    [link] [comments]

    High perf level off-road car

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 05:11 PM PST

    I have a hatchback subie with all of the off-road trimmings, second engine option and all super+ parts with a pro turbo and it's only level 178. Wtf how do I get it to be 230 like the next off-road race asks?

    submitted by /u/IsaacOch
    [link] [comments]

    [NFS:H] Dodge Charger R/T Offroad setup help

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:07 AM PST

    Hello there! New here!
    So I've been working on an offroad build for my Dodge Charger RT Hemi, and I'm working on Ultimate/Ultimate+ parts for my vehicles on the side, but I'm scratching my head over which engine swap and gears to use that will benefit the build I'm going for.

    Thanks and Much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/TheButtKickerUK
    [link] [comments]

    Need For Speed Heat | Whitelight Review

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 04:28 PM PST

    How to set up Wheel?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 04:27 PM PST

    I just got Heat and I don't see how to set up my wheel and pedals (I am using a Sidewinder wheel).

    submitted by /u/Firekiwi22
    [link] [comments]

    Nfs ug2 pc crashes when I press load game

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:45 PM PST

    Game loads fine til this point. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, using the single core method, clearing the residual files leftover from using mods and EVERY extra folder I could find aside from my save game. I'm just lucky I haven't broken anything at this point. Game worked fine when I played it 2 days ago, no issues and NOTHING has changed. Pretty sure I'm cursed. Event viewer gives me an exception code 0x0000005 and Googling reveals it to be an error you get when you try to point the program to a folder or file that doesn't exist. So with me installing it over and over, this error should be resolved you'd think. Nope. Cursed. Please advise

    Edit: I've now installed it on a completely different drive with the same results.

    submitted by /u/ShadowMonkeyGuardian
    [link] [comments]

    Criterion - Make High Stakes 2020 !

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:12 AM PST

    With the news of Criterion working on the next NFS game, I figured I'd share my few cents on the subject. Scroll down to the bold conclusion if the post feels too much tl;dr.

    While I'm a bit disappointed with the change of the studio, as Ghost was just starting to get the hang of the franchise - Heat is a very good game compared to the previous few years, and a definitely good theme for the series, which aims to please most fans - I have to say a part of me is very happy with the return to Criterion and in particular, because of Hot Pursuit 2010.

    Criterion NFS titles have been both somewhat controversial and have met with an overall OK reception - but one was very successful in particular. I think that the success can easily be attributed to the passion that has gone into the 2010 installment of "Hot Pursuit". The old devs and representatives have prided themselves on their approach to the series, noting the love they have for the franchise and often mentioning fond memories of the original 1994 game.

    As result, the Hot Pursuit remake easily captured the original "spirit" of the franchise and has had a very representative car roster. From little quirks like the historical voice-over in the menus, to a handful of "car music videos"...all the way to a very good pursuit mode - you could see just how much thought and love went into this game.

    Ten years later, in 2020 the community has changed. We don't really have a strong voice for the 90's original era games. While the Criterion Hot Pursuit still masses a large fan following, most members of the community want a NFS game that has good customization options, a wide range of cars to drive around and customize - and a good online mode that keeps you captivated for months (years) to come.

    Heat was a game that went into that direction 200 mph, but sadly crashed in the first turn. Where Heat fails the most is the online gameplay aspect. Hopefully this changes in the future, but at the current state of the game - there's literally nothing to do. As good and promising as it was on release, we've expected much more to DO in the game. There's a huge void currently that might not even be patched out sadly.

    This void is something a Criterion game can fill rather easily. Theoretically if we've had some sort of stake to racing in Heat - be it a pink slip mode, a refined Heat race system or the ability to lose your car to cops - controlled by players, I am sure the community would be pretty hot on the game, even a year in.

    This is why I think Criterion should create a High Stakes remake - adding substance to online races or cop chases, to a game with a fun and dynamic system like Hot Pursuit 2010 - and customization options of Heat would possibly create a very very good game.

    Imagine if we've had a more rpg-like system to parts where you could grind special bonus parts like the legendary weapons of Diablo games. and now imagine if some of these were very hard to grind for, but very rewarding once you get them - beating the OP 70's porsche 911 due to "build variety" is something im sure everyoen here would support.

    Now imagine if you could lose your car in just a few miles if you do a "high stakes" winner takes all race? Or snatch the part you're after to complete your build.

    Expanding on the ideas HEAT put forth and deepening the gameplay and particulary online mode can create a very natural spiritual successor to 1999's High Stakes. This is why I think Criterion should capitalize on the success of Hot Pursuit remake; and the name of High Stakes - and deliver a worthwhile game in 2020.

    submitted by /u/rectalpinist
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment