• Breaking News

    Monday, February 1, 2021

    Need for Speed I love recreating NFS Heat in real life. Making a video with the Heat vibes.

    Need for Speed I love recreating NFS Heat in real life. Making a video with the Heat vibes.


    I love recreating NFS Heat in real life. Making a video with the Heat vibes.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:38 AM PST

    The real URL. Apologies if this has been made before, I'm new to this subreddit.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 03:44 PM PST

    EA Patents "Real World Terrain Mapping" for Games (potentially future NFS's too)

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 07:47 AM PST

    I love a lot the bmw m3 gtr of NFSMW 2005

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 03:51 PM PST

    Life’s A Drift ����

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 08:46 PM PST

    What is the Texture Name of "Best Buy" NFSU2 billboard ads like this one in Beacon Hill?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 10:55 PM PST

    Most wanted 2005 crashes on long pursuits even in version 1.3 with mwFixes

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 08:46 PM PST

    Does anybody knows why this is happening to me? I have tried using the mwfixes, apparently it fixed some crashes like when you evade the pursuit it would sometimes close the game, but on long pursuits it still does that "virtual function call" thing.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Gkellar
    [link] [comments]

    Just find out happens if NPC and Police cars hit Spike Strips!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 08:00 PM PST

    Facing issues in running NFS 1 and NFS 2 on Windows 10

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 07:17 AM PST

    I have been trying to run the original Need for Speed and NFS 2 on windows 10. I had ran NFS 2 on windows xp a long time back and it ran with ease, but on windows 10, as soon as I open the .exe file, the game opens but I get green lines all over my screen.

    For the original Need for Speed I'm using LaunchBox, the game is launching fine, but as soon as I select the car and enter the race. My controls don't work, I can accelerate or turn.

    Has anyone tried running these games on modern systems and faced similar problems ? How did you solve them ?

    submitted by /u/burmesefalcon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment