• Breaking News

    Friday, July 3, 2020

    Need for Speed Little something I worked on today. I hope you guys like.

    Need for Speed Little something I worked on today. I hope you guys like.


    Little something I worked on today. I hope you guys like.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    My New Rocket Bunny

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Sunset or Sunrise? Which is it?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    The Wraiths from Underground 2 weren't great villains, but they still had some pretty neat cars.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    [PS4] Bug - lost all my cars and was left with a bugged Nissan.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 11:17 PM PDT

    tl;dr: Game bugged and I lost all my 400+ cars, got a bugged starter Nissan, and my character changed. Has this happened to anybody else? Any solutions are welcome.

    I'm rep and crew level 50, and I had about 30 cars all maxed out at 400+ with ultimate+ parts. I've also unlocked all trophies except the one where you have to come back from last (yes I play too much). Today playing online, I was in the garage and tried to buy the forged v6 engine ($610k) for the old stepside pickup. I had more than enough money to buy it (~$730k). I had just unequipped the ultimate+ parts so I could equip them to the new engine, and had noticed it would spend about 30 seconds loading every time I switched to stock parts. I didn't really pay attention to that, just left and reentered the garage. I tried to buy the engine, it loaded for about 2 minutes then said something like "purchase failed". I tried again, same result. I quit to the lobby, then opened a single player session because I figured my connection was bugging out.

    When I opened this session, everything was cooked, with the following issues.

    CHARACTER: My character had switched (went from the black guy to one of the white girls).

    CARS: My active car was the starter Nissan with no engine upgrades. I had no cars to swap to (as opposed to ~30) and an empty showcase, where previously it was stacked with my most expensive cars.

    CAR PARTS:

    CHASSIS: It was showing ultimate+ for my suspension, which doesn't even exist. I pressed x to view the part shop for suspension and it just showed the ultimate+ option as equipped, and the text "ID_ITEMS_SUSPENSIONGRIP-8-DESCRIPTION". For tires, it was just a blank square, not even the image for the stock part. Opening it, it was empty with nothing in my inventory or part shop. It was showing stock brakes, but again nothing in my inventory or part shop for those.

    ENGINE: It was showing all the stock parts. The inventory and part shop was normal, but the ultimate and ultimate+ parts had been locked again.

    DRIVETRAIN: This was all normal.

    MONEY: I had lost $610k, the cost of the forged v6 engine.

    As you can imagine I'm pretty butthurt, I'd spent ages grinding and had most of the most expensive cars maxed out, and a whole bunch of cheap cars maxed out as well. I keep getting all the above issues every time I open the game now. I'm not hopeful there's a fix for this but at least wanted to vent.

    submitted by /u/Frenchius
    [link] [comments]

    Recreated the titanium trials Audi R8 v10 castrol edge

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    Riverfront Stadium, remastered [Unity]

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    NFS 2015 Throwback: Thinking about remaking my Ferrari F40 build for Heat..thoughts?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    Are you kidding me? (Heat REP display)

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    I just went for the 1 million rep a night trophy on the speedway, made my rounds for roughly an hour, escaped barely with only a few percent of health left, but my HUD showed 1.002.000 REP.

    I go to the garage, the first number is 199k and I already had a bad feeling... and I got 999.800 REP AND I ONLY MISSED THE MILLION BY 200 REP AAAAAAAAAARGH. FUCK THIS BROKEN SHIT. WHY IS IT SO HARD TO USE THE RIGHT NUMBER IN BOTH PLACES???

    at least I am only level 40, so I need another million REP anyway, but goddammit, fuck this

    submitted by /u/s0vs0v
    [link] [comments]

    What the fastest non-super car?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    Unpopular opinion: NFS HOT PURSUIT 2010 is the best NFS ever

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    Eargasmic car sounds, satisfying drifting, nostalgic soundtrack, HP 2010 is just the best

    submitted by /u/PanGrEEd123
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips? Message keeps popping even after pressing Enter

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    My game keeps reseting

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    I play on PC. I'm or was Lvl 50 rep with 18 fully upgraded cars and then my game reset. Please help!

    submitted by /u/childish_Gamboni
    [link] [comments]

    Need for Speed 2 SE Intro

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Any subreddits for Nfs Shift (1)?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    Recently started Shift, and was thinking about discussing some tunes and stuff. Is there a specific Shift subreddit?

    submitted by /u/InfamousGhost07
    [link] [comments]

    which need for speed title is the closest to

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Need for speed porsche 2000 ? its addicting kind of arcade and simulation at the same time with beautiful rich roads .

    submitted by /u/mayersdz
    [link] [comments]

    The Iconic Bridge Jump Scene in 2005 Most Wanted.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 12:48 AM PDT

    is there a car in NFS payback that doesnt make offroad an absolute crackhead on ice showdown?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    So I'm doing the hazard company 4th race to be more precise. I'm driving the Porsche panamera turbo with stats going to a whopping 380 and the race in doing right now feels like I'm playing a weird Japanese game about iceskating in cars! Seriously. The car feels like it has only two ways of driving and that is falling off a cliff or ice-skating into oblivion. I've been doing this race for solid two hours now and I'm extremely tired of this crap. So is there a car that is more controllable on offroad that won't make Mac look like a crackhead that thinks he's on iceskating Olympics and not fighting a multibillionaire that corrupted the whole city?

    submitted by /u/k00zakv3
    [link] [comments]

    Whos fastest?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Whos fastest??? Aston Martin Vulcan or regera?

    submitted by /u/DEADPOOLVEGA
    [link] [comments]

    Need for Speed reviews on Steam

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    1. Hot Pursuit - 80% positive reviews
    2. Heat and Payback - 78% positive reviews each
    3. Shift - 74% positive reviews
    4. Undercover and Most Wanted 2012 - 71% positive reviews each
    5. Rivals - 69% positive reviews
    6. 2015 and Shift 2: Unleashed - 63% positive reviews each
    submitted by /u/MatiBlaster
    [link] [comments]

    How to get nfs underground 2 on pc

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    How do I download need for speed underground 2 on pc without having a disk drive I wanna get the full game and relive my childhood

    submitted by /u/Dylandadon
    [link] [comments]

    Digital deluxe upgrade content

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    I want to buy nfs heat deluxe upgrade for the ks edition cars and was wondering is the black market F1 included or the keys to the map dlc?

    submitted by /u/TheyCalledMe47
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment