• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 3, 2020

    Need for Speed I made a Cyberpunk 2077 decals for Porsche 911

    Need for Speed I made a Cyberpunk 2077 decals for Porsche 911


    I made a Cyberpunk 2077 decals for Porsche 911

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 04:58 PM PST

    Perfect Car to finish Heat with. The Real GTR vs. Most Wanted GTR

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 08:44 AM PST

    180SX with Custom Taillights (by Sof)

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 06:27 AM PST

    I didn't expect to see this in the 30+ hours that i've spent in this game.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 04:47 PM PST

    I took this really nice picture in Payback.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 11:56 AM PST

    Panamera turbo. A normal sports car or a tank? You(r wallet) decide(s).

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 02:31 PM PST

    I love this Evo in Heat. Such a sick ride. Kept it simple. Red body/ Black rims, Blue body/ Black rims are also nice color schemes

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 11:59 PM PST

    Supra in NFS 2015

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 12:20 AM PST

    KANJI | NFS Heat Modpack | (Not Mine)

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 12:55 PM PST

    Audi S5 from NFS Undercover (Transporter job).

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 08:08 AM PST

    Won this race on NFSMW but look at that time!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 06:20 AM PST

    Need for Speed Underground 2 was that good of a game

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 03:06 PM PST

    [NFSHP Remastered] Are the exclusive Racer variants of Porsche Cayman S, Dodge Viper SRT10, Porsche Panamera Turbo and Nissan 370Z Coupe going to be included in the Remaster? In the original game they were only available from a Dr. Pepper promotion (US) or as a pre-order bonus (EU)

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 11:36 PM PST

    Any tips on MW Challenge Series?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 07:04 PM PST

    Trying the MW 2005 Challenge Series before campaign, any tips for the harder ones

    submitted by /u/CryogenicNewt
    [link] [comments]

    Car meets o. Ps4

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 10:31 PM PST

    Hmu if you guys wanna start a car meet my psn is: Joshuabeastlyjr2

    submitted by /u/JoshuaL766
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best NFS to modding/ or the best way?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 02:49 PM PST

    I have a basic laptop, i3 6006u, 4GB of RAM and I'm looking for an improved NFS, I mean I played some titles, the most recent one I played was MW 2012, and Rivals (soooo lag), my dream is to play Heat, in Brazil it is a little difficult to get the conditions to have a console or a gamer computer. I mean which title in the franchise has the best mods and possibilities to make it more fun? those who share the EAGL engine, have good options like MW 2005, Underground 1 & 2, but I'm a little lost on which to focus on, the NFS cars website has many options, is there a possibility of leaving any closer to the Heat? with colormods and enbseries, textures (for atmosphere), handling, cars, music etc, or maybe improving one of the most recent titles like MW 2012, or The run that uses Frostibite which would allow you to more easily create your "low cost Heat" "; maybe even drastically reducing the quality of the Heat to be playable, the existing low end patches would not unfortunately untill yet, so I would like tips, websites, whatever you know that can help make some game more fun, what the lack of choice becomes an opportunity to review old titles, we saw this in GTA SA with mods like the GTA V map etc., is that possible with NFS? Until it is possible to play Heat.

    submitted by /u/RedditexplorerF
    [link] [comments]

    first gold in need for speed no limits (my racer name was anonymous asylum)

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 02:24 PM PST

    In NFS Heat, is there an option to mute the cutscene dialogue?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 04:15 PM PST

    A bit late to the party, but I'm planning on getting NFS Heat to play along with my lil bro. While watching reviews and gameplay for the game, I noticed a couple minor swears in the story cutscenes, and I'm not too comfortable letting my brother listen to them. So, I was wondering if there is an option to mute the dialogue in the game, without having to mute the TV (I already know there is an option to turn subtitles off, I'm referring to the audio)? We really don't care about the story, we're just looking to have some racing fun.

    Any other not-suitable-for-children aspects of the game I should be aware of? (Other than, ofc, the illegal night time street racing). No judgement please, and a thank in advance for your help!

    submitted by /u/JabetyWabety
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for help with CoOp trophies for NFS Rivals on the PS4

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 07:10 PM PST

    Title says it all, I'm going for the platinum trophy on NFS Rivals and need some help with the coop trophies. The two trophies are to win a race against somebody on your friends list, and bust somebody on your friends list. Happy to trade these with anybody else who needs them. Available most of the morning and early afternoon tomorrow (US Central Time), if that doesn't work we can figure another time out. PSN name is The_VTrain.

    submitted by /u/The_VTrain
    [link] [comments]

    Discord for NES Hot Pursuit Switch

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 06:28 PM PST

    Just wanted to get this up and running, I suppose any of the enabled cross-play folks can join too if desired.

    https://discord.gg/tfSSjszV

    submitted by /u/Decayedparadigm
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Cover art for NFS Carbon Collectors Edition

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 02:00 PM PST

    [Question] Cover art for NFS Carbon Collectors Edition

    I'd like to print a lovely poster of the NFSC cover art.

    Does anyone know where or have a super HD version of the collectors edition?

    https://preview.redd.it/aw46nchufww51.jpg?width=324&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=72d68a77fe25f5a8acca2d14a149b8cd680b909b

    submitted by /u/JailhouseJones
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on how broken heat is

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 11:20 AM PST

    Just reinstalled it after not playing for 6months thinking they must have patched all the bugs and boy I was wrong, police feel even more OP than they did before, I lost over a million ingame monies for some reason, and ai cars popping up from nowhere is worse than before. Why do people still think this game is good when it's a stuttering, bug filled mess. I'll stick with forza thanks.

    submitted by /u/loafhimself
    [link] [comments]

    [COOP] Anyone up to clear these trophies @PS4 ? (PSN ID: Amnesia8D) #NFSHEAT

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 01:35 AM PST

    Is it worth it in 2020

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 12:31 PM PST

    I played nfs payback back when it came out but I sold my PS4 and recently got an Xbox. One of my buddy's offered to sell it to me for $10 cad. My question is the game worth it now or no?

    Edit: I meant nfs heat as the game.

    submitted by /u/Mr-Baidwan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment