• Breaking News

    Monday, November 2, 2020

    Need for Speed Taking down the house goons

    Need for Speed Taking down the house goons


    Taking down the house goons

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 11:54 AM PST

    Silvia s15 in 2015

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 10:27 PM PST

    A pic of my c10

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 08:34 PM PST

    You know I had to do it to em

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:20 PM PST

    So much for the improved cops in Project Unite lol

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 10:34 PM PST

    My Nissan GTR is my favorite even though it’s not the fastest

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 08:56 AM PST

    GT Class Inspired Diablo!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 11:09 PM PST

    Made a Senna inspired wrap on my 570s and I'm super proud of it.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 08:24 AM PST

    Nfs undercover has the best soundtracks and busted scenes

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 05:12 PM PST

    If you disagree, ima have to tell you are VERY DANGEROUS

    submitted by /u/magik_koopa990
    [link] [comments]

    Well, there's no real Falken-NSX, so I went and tried to make on (PB).

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:36 AM PST

    Question about need for speed payback

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:17 PM PST

    What exactly can I do with friends? I was in my friends game and there were no races on the map just speed challenges and whatnot. Felt empty like there was nothing to really do.

    Can you play races with friends?

    Can you make a private lobby?

    Can you play the story with friends?

    Does NFS Heat do a better job with the online portion? What type of activities can you do in heat with your friends?

    submitted by /u/lHighlydoubtit
    [link] [comments]

    Pre-downloading NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 05:13 PM PST

    Have those of you who have preordered the game on PS4 been able to predownload it?

    Also, is there any preorder bonuses?

    submitted by /u/Cook1230
    [link] [comments]

    Hey again fellow racing gamers! Could you help me out by filling my improved version of my math essay exploration survey which exploring whether there is a relationship peolpe playing racing videogames and their behavior i trafic or not(:

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 02:08 PM PST

    I made some adjustments to my math racing game survey, as I got quite a few suggestions for how I should have made it. So I truly hope that you can help me out by filling it again!

    Link is here:

    https://forms.gle/PJ1Un3DNfRUnqGop6

    I truly appriciate your time, and you are really saving me! And YOU guys really helped me with the previous one btw <3 and again, I really appriciate you all

    submitted by /u/oda02
    [link] [comments]

    Best need for speed to play on Xbox One?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:44 PM PST

    NFS Payback with Logitech Driving Force GT (DFGT)

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:55 PM PST

    Hi, I want to buy a used Griving Forve GT Steering wheel and play Need for Speed Payback with it.

    I've done some research wether it is supported or not but I have not found a clear answer, most say it is not supported, others say it should work... is here someone who knows about this or knows how to get the wheel working for many games/this game?

    F.e. I want to play Forza horizon 3 and 4, NFS Payback an so forth

    Thanks in advance guys

    submitted by /u/Kieselfelsen
    [link] [comments]

    What is a good NFS game to start out with?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 02:40 PM PST

    My friend wants to start playing NFS, and he wants some suggestions for games. What are some good ones?

    I don't know if there are pay to win NFS games but my friend would like to avoid them

    submitted by /u/thatporgman
    [link] [comments]

    Is NFS Heat dead?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:12 PM PST

    Is there a healthy player base, more content coming, etc?

    submitted by /u/DoomRaccoon125
    [link] [comments]

    [Payback] This is a stupid question but how do I know if a car is good or not?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 05:05 PM PST

    I just started NFS Payback and have never played a NFS game before. When I go to a dealership, or get a new derelict, I see that the car has stats like Top Speed, Brake Power, etc, and it has a general level like 207 or whatever.

    But aside from that, how do I compare one car to another? So far I've just been driving the one that looks the coolest, but my understanding is that some of the cars are specifically better at certain events than others. A car might be lighter or heavier or have AWD or RWD. Where do I find that information?

    I honestly have no idea how to pick a car and I've got a bunch of derelicts sitting in my garage unrestored because I don't know how to decide which event to use them for. I am also not a "car guy" IRL so I don't just know which cars are good. The early races were easy but I'm struggling in chapter 4 even though my car has a way higher level than recommended, and I don't know if I just suck or if a different car would handle better.

    submitted by /u/OK_Soda
    [link] [comments]

    I've beaten nfs payback, what drift car should I get?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 10:11 AM PST

    Just looking for a nice car to drift around the city in

    submitted by /u/AverageTeenager13
    [link] [comments]

    Having issues that i haven't found a solution to on the internet or through my different tests and changes

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:55 PM PST

    Having ridiculous issues, when the game used to open it said 260 or more fps, running custom ultra i7-4790 stock, gtx 1060 with an overclock. i have tried with and without it, the card isnt even being half utilized. when i open the game its only 10 fps and when i get into the game the audio is super distorted and screechy. cant figure out why, it was running fine then all the sudden it was just running like trash. tried a reinstall and also went through and checked the nv control panel and everthings set to performance. cant figure it out so im asking here

    submitted by /u/Yoshononori
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Question About Getting NFS On PC

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:45 PM PST

    So up until recently, I've been an avid console player but I've gotten myself a computer now and am mostly playing on this. Now, I'm planning to buy all the newer games NFS on PC as I've only ever played Rivals and Most Wanted on console back in the day which was my introduction to games. I just wanted to ask, if you get the games on steam as they were recently released there, do you also need Origin to log into or run the games kinda like how Titanfall works?

    submitted by /u/BenefitsBorris123
    [link] [comments]

    Payback: Can anyone tell or post a link to what each stat does?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:38 AM PST

    I can't find anything on it anywhere. I also don't know what the sliders do when tuning your car. These are the stats (some are obvious, but with others I'm clueless):

    • Horsepower
    • Top Speed
    • 0-60 MPH (or 0-100 KPH)
    • 1/4 Mile
    • NO2 Capacity
    • NO2 Power
    • Airtime
    • Landing
    • Brake Power
    • Brake Response

    EDIT: I crossed out what has been answered here.

    submitted by /u/dragon3025
    [link] [comments]

    Managed to get a Police cruiser in Most Wanted and beat Razor with it

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:20 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment