• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 3, 2021

    Need for Speed Need for Speed Heat was way too short.

    Need for Speed Need for Speed Heat was way too short.


    Need for Speed Heat was way too short.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 06:21 PM PST

    I picked up the game last winter sale on steam. Aside from some bugs in the game and hardware compatibility issues, I was enjoying it. Last need for speed I played was 2015 and that was through an origin+ trial, never ended up buying it as the story never captured me. Since then I've been mostly out of the NFS series as most of the titles since then haven't been interesting to me.

    Heat's story was intriguing to me, and in some ways reminded me of most wanted. There was a cop who wanted to shutdown street racers, there was "the league" that kind of reminded me of the most wanted list. You start from the bottom and make your way up through rep. It had a really good setup and it seemed like there was a lot of potential. However EA just didn't know how to follow-through with it. The game honestly felt so short, that this whole time I thought I was playing a prologue.

    I thought that after I beat Mercer things would probably become more intense, instead I wasn't expecting to see the "thanks for playing message". Seriously that's it? Is what I said to myself. What happened to all the talk about making your way up the in the league. I thought we'd finally start seeing some cool rivals who would challenge us, a main antagonist of sorts like Razer.

    I thought you'd get to see more encounters with Torres as she said she want's to completely fix the street racer problem. What about Shaw? When he takes Ana's car away and yells at you, I thought this guy was going to be a huge problem. Except you take him down once and that's all that ever see of him. I thought for sure we'd get to see him again.

    I can go on, but I'm sure you get the point. It's like EA was making the story and in the middle just said screw it and shipped the game as is.

    EDIT: I should also add that aside from the lack luster story, I've really enjoyed a lot of other aspects of the game. I like the amount of cars there are
    The customization is pretty deep
    The races are fun and the world is awesome
    The soundtrack is filled with bangers
    I actually enjoy the OP cops, they keep me on the edge of my seat and that's exactly what I want from a pursuit.

    submitted by /u/DannyzPlay
    [link] [comments]

    M3 GTR vs M3 E92

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 05:54 PM PST

    Classic Ebisu

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 08:46 PM PST

    Does anyone know what the reward is for getting all the top stats in the rap sheet (NFSMW-2005)?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 03:07 PM PST

    At long Last NFS2015 has been given a much ENHANCED AI RUBBERBANDING inspired by NFS UG AI, after working day and night for more than a week. First time i've made a mod, and am happy with the results. Thanks to MIDNIGHT for the amazing trailer for my mod. More info inside the thread.....

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 08:26 AM PST

    How do you get a blower in nfs heat

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 07:15 PM PST

    I just wanted to know how to get a blower because I've seen it on multiple cars but I don't know how to get it

    submitted by /u/asianflexable
    [link] [comments]

    Regera Exhaust

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 02:35 PM PST

    Now I know there have been discussions on this topic since the car was ever introduced into a racing game. Where is the exhaust in a regera and who did it right and who did it wrong. I know it's not the obvious exhaust looking thing but park of the defuser my problem with this whole thing is that the regera doesn't even have a unique exhaust flame like the actual exhaust is slim and tall but in the games they still come out as if it was a circular exhaust it's actually that reason why I got confused about it in the first place but knowing now that it's in the right place annoys me even more cause it doesn't look like it would come out of that!!

    Alright rant over~ hope everyone takes care

    submitted by /u/Smokey_the_charger
    [link] [comments]

    Just got all golds in Prestige

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 05:46 AM PST

    What's the best AWD drift car in Heat?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 04:45 PM PST

    Any good AWD drift cars? Been sliding around with just 2 wheels, I wanna know what it's like to use 4 instead.

    submitted by /u/aureus__
    [link] [comments]

    Need for speed Universe

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 04:36 PM PST

    I played payback again cause it was the free game for Psplus a few months ago and just beat it cause I had actually beat it before on Xbox however I only just came to realize something.

    Potential spoilers ahead.

    So during the first part of the outlaws rush a little after exiting the city the Curator mentions many different racing events we all know, the blacklist the prostreet events leading to Ryan Cooper becoming the street king etc but there is one event they mentioned from a previous game that puzzled me. The Run and to any who may not know the run it's one of the previous Need For Speed titles one that wasn't really thought about it's a decent game where you race across the united states city to city. What confuses me is this;

    In need for speed the run they use actually city names IE San Francisco, Las Vegas, New York and so on but in the need for speed universe those cities were never their real word counterpart for example in Payback the main city is Fortune Valley (I think unless they never clearly named the city and fortune valley is strictly the whole map) it's suppose to be need for speeds iteration of Las Vegas though with the runs existence contradicts this. So are all the real world cities actual places in need for speed that exist along side the fictional places or is there some sort of inconsistency that they never thought about.

    Let me know what you guys think

    submitted by /u/Smokey_the_charger
    [link] [comments]

    All new decals invisible on car windows for Civic Type R only

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 03:36 PM PST

    Been having this bug since I bought the Civic Type R, this is the only vehicle the bug happens to so far. Whenever I try to apply a new decal to the front windshield or side windows, the decal editor works normally, but the decal itself is invisible. The X,Y,Z position shows that it's there, but it's not visible to me or other players.

    I am able to add decals to the paneling, the rear windshield and anywhere else on the car, the bug exclusively affects the front and side windows.

    I'm at a loss, nobody else has reported this issue, viewing the community tab for the Civic Type R shows that other players are able to correct place and position decals on their car's windows.

    Changing cars, removing the wrap/decals and applying a different set of decals DO NOT fix the issue. Restarting the game doesn't fix the issue. Reinstalling hasn't fixed the issue.

    submitted by /u/Caffeinated_DaVinic
    [link] [comments]

    Nfs pro street- is it possible to change the control mapping to something custom other than the default one?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 08:19 AM PST

    NFS 2015 corrupted?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 10:02 AM PST

    So after some years I decided to play nfs 2015 again to race my hoonicorn around the bay..

    I played it successfully yesterday but today it just says it's corrupted and tells me to uninstall, this has happened twice.

    The disk is perfectly fine as it's able to open and run. Has support just completely stopped?

    submitted by /u/iflabaslab
    [link] [comments]

    NFSU Redux issues with loading effects

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 12:32 PM PST

    I keep getting a "failed to compile" error with the redux mod for NFS Underground.

    According to the error screen, when I try to load the mod files via ReShade, the Fog.fxh exceeds the maximum sampler register index: 'maximum sampler register index exceeded, target has 16 slots, manual bind to slot s20 failed'

    This also shows up for Fog.fxh on 2 separate lines: 'pow(f, e) will not work for negative f, use abs(f) or conditionally handle negative values if you expect them'

    Can anyone help me out with this, or point me towards another subreddit that can help?

    submitted by /u/petrolhead9702
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any possible way to play NFS Underground on PC today without a disk?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 07:39 AM PST

    This game was a huge part of my childhood, and listening to the soundtrack got me super nostalgic so I was just wondering if anyone knew of some emulators or whatever that are safe and legit to use. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Unkn0wn_Ace
    [link] [comments]

    Need For Speed ProStreet - game won't load races when changing language?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 10:38 AM PST

    Because of my incompetence I didn't check the disc I'd bought and it ended up being one that had French, German or Italian as the installation languages. Nonetheless, I found some websites saying you're able to play the game in English by changing the Registry value from 'German' to 'English'... which works! But no races load.

    When the language is in German, it takes a second to load a race and I can play it, in English it doesn't do anything except sit there. The menus do work and display perfectly fine.

    So - is there a way to fix it, or something I'm not doing that's confusing the game?

    (I also played around with the 'Locale' setting from 'de' to 'en' to see if it worked, no change - and 'Region', from 'USA' to 'Eng', still no change.)

    submitted by /u/Real-FarmYard-Gaming
    [link] [comments]

    eBay says nfs the run is made in 2007?!!?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 12:24 AM PST

    Same need for speed game different prices?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 07:04 AM PST

    Me and my friend have been looking to get a racing game on ps4 and with the recent sale on the PlayStation store, we've been looking into getting Need for speed (2017). But after looking for a little there seems to be the same game twice one is 5$ and says that the game is online only while the other is for 8$ and says that there is a offline single player... (no none of them are deluxe editions). Now my question is, is there really a difference between both games, because I thought it was an online only game anyways.

    submitted by /u/Zesty_Sauce
    [link] [comments]

    most cars in a video game

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 03:59 AM PST

    hey lads,

    This is more of a general question about car games but i was wondering out of the top tier games e.g. need for speed, forza and the crew 2 which would have the widest span of cars and most realistic driving physics. what i mean by this is if i have a mustang and a nissan skyline in which game would i notice the difference in weight and handling the mos.

    cheers.

    submitted by /u/atwat69
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Underground 2 SMS tone

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 03:19 AM PST

    Is there any way to get the sound file of the nfs u2 sms tone? Any yt video, any file in the files?

    submitted by /u/ShawMilestone
    [link] [comments]

    In nfs Prostreet some cars have vynils that I can not find in the vynil/decal editor. In these pictures the 1. Weird banana thing 2. That red yellow gradient that a few CPUs have and 3. Those japanese waves that the Rx-8 and 7 have I tried finding in the editor but they're not there. How can I get..

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 03:15 AM PST

    Older NFS Games

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 01:16 AM PST

    Where can i download Nfs UG2 and NGS MW 2005 from? Played UG2 alot of a kid with my older brother and really want to play it again Want to play MW 2005 as people say its a great game But when i search online theres no way for me to purchase/ download it. Is there any way i can download and play the games?

    submitted by /u/xRhyxe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment