• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 13, 2020

    Need for Speed I have never been so close to a heart attack until now.

    Need for Speed I have never been so close to a heart attack until now.


    I have never been so close to a heart attack until now.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:50 PM PST

    Criterion confirms it will lead future content support for NFS Heat (More Ghost restructuring news)

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:48 AM PST

    EA will move Need for Speed development back to Criterion, with Ghost Games becoming an EA engineering hub

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 04:40 AM PST

    Today in a nutshell

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 08:59 PM PST

    What do you guys think of my S15 wrap?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:07 PM PST

    BlackPanthaa on Twitter: "Oh another thing. Yeah I've seen what some of the other YouTubers have been saying about my comments and I could care less. I disagree, I have my own opinion on the situation. To me this is history repeating itself and worries me. I'm allowed to worry about a series I love"

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:13 PM PST

    I wish we can have more body kits like this for every cars. (And wheels too!)

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 08:42 AM PST

    No one drives with this view, i think so, Right ?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:31 PM PST

    Tried my hand at recreated the two vehicles featured in the Need for Speed: Underground intro video.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 05:33 PM PST

    Link to images: https://imgur.com/a/B7pfrVA

    This was actually quite difficult to pin-point. I had to use modifications to get the vinyls for the Eclipse. But the main thing was that these cars use removed or unused customization options. The Eclipse seems to be pretty accurate aside from the color and the fact I had to use mods. The Supra interests me more to be honest, especially because it gets no attention. It uses an unused flame livery that can seen on one promo image ( https://www.1zoom.me/big/52/71748-volkodav.jpg). It also has a vent on the fender—suggesting that the body kit set (Spyder) was different at one point. And it shares the unique decal placements with the Eclipse.

    submitted by /u/Tidepod_Muncher
    [link] [comments]

    Tried drawing some NFS Pro Street graphics

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 12:11 PM PST

    Anynews on the Patch to get Us passed the Title Screen.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:36 PM PST

    Since the last update as some know; some of us have been having issues with an unresponsive controller and we get stuck on title scree not able to press the A button.

    There has been previous threads saying that there are work arounds and that EA is doing a patch. But no work around works and I can't find any news about the release date of the patch.

    If anyone knows anything please share it cause its annoying not being able to enjoy something you literally paid for.

    submitted by /u/MTaysir
    [link] [comments]

    Community manager

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:32 PM PST

    Max hasn't said anything regarding the news about the future of need for speed and what happens next? I hope we hear some information about need for speed from him.

    submitted by /u/Admired_vF
    [link] [comments]

    Insert Cool Caption

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 08:14 PM PST

    Is NFS Heat now officially dead?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:36 PM PST

    With Ghost Games being scaled down to being a support company and Criterion Games taking over future NFS games, does it mean that support, updates and new content for NFS Heat is officially over?

    submitted by /u/Sakya22
    [link] [comments]

    I think we know why NFS hasn't gotten an update

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:11 PM PST

    Since Ghost have been pretty much murdered by EA (oh boy another great studio EA fucking shuts down) it's pretty self explanatory why they haven't been pushing out a new update. Most of the staff have probably been moving around or just been changing leads/positions. I just hope Criterion dont ruin NFS again by causing another identity crisis.

    submitted by /u/KermL1t420
    [link] [comments]

    NFS:H what early game car is good for off road races?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:34 PM PST

    every car i seem to get seems really awful at off road, am i ment to use full rally build? ive tried with Range Rover/Ford Focus/RSR both barely reach 100mph or higher

    submitted by /u/maria4711
    [link] [comments]

    how i sell cars in nfs heat

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 08:29 PM PST

    i only have 2 cars and i dont know how to sell a car i guess you would need 4 cars 2 in the garage and 2 in the showdown thing whatever its called

    submitted by /u/Few_Bad
    [link] [comments]

    My personal opinion of the current situation on NFS

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 04:32 PM PST

    This is important to me, as a fan of the franchise, who's been playing NFS games almost for 20 years.

    Now that Ghost is rebranding themselves and some employees move to Criterion or in a state of limbo (God rest their souls). In my opinion, I'm neither in the "yay" or "nay" Criterion is back wagon. My first impressions of this is not good but I have to look more information when I get home from college. Now that we're here, it's the question of what Criterion's direction is going to take.

    Before that, what are the positives? Well, since Criterion is big, that means the games will be more polished than ever and have more resources than Ghost. Ghost Games is relatively small compared to Criterion, that's one of the main issues Ghost is dealing with.

    However, now Criterion is now back, they haven't touched a NFS game in 8 years, their last game was Rivals. They produce NFS Hot pursuit 2010, MW2012, and of course, Rivals. I NEVER played NFS HP 2010 because I brought the PS3 in 2011 and never bothered to look at Hot pursuit until later lmao. I played both 2012 and Rivals: MW 2012 is pretty decent to say the last, the offline campaign is boring AF but I LOVED their multiplayer section and I made tons of memories there. As for Rivals, I still have PTSD from the game filled with bugs and assholes wrecking my car for no reason.

    Despite that I can't relate to the people who played HP2010, I don't really think Criterion is all that bad, they're the guys who made the Burnout series and I absolutely loved Burnout 3 as a kid. (And Burnout 1 btw) but I still have a problem with them because they brought Burnout-style stuff into NFS.

    But now Criterion has changed and some of them moved to other projects, it's really uncertain of what they're going to do for future NFS titles. But the question lingers is what direction they're going to take? Are they bringing back Burnout-style games (I fucking hope not) or doing something completely new? Or continue Ghost's formula and make it even BETTER than what Ghost did for the franchise. I see their creativity, especially I saw the early beta from MW2012 and you'll see they have something BIG before they got rushed to the end.

    Honestly, I think it's best to wait to see what the situation unfolds and see what their next move.

    submitted by /u/Agustin_Rocor1999
    [link] [comments]

    Excited for the February update if there is one

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:50 PM PST

    Hope it's soon wonder when y'all think the next update will be

    submitted by /u/yeeteryeete
    [link] [comments]

    I'd like to get my promotion to Ultimate Enforcer now please

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:42 PM PST

    Is anybody else bothered about the rain in recent NFS games?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:34 AM PST

    Whenever I play Heat and drive out on a clear sky, the game looks gorgeous and the cars look super shiny, when it rains however, the game looks dull and grim beyond recognition, I hate the rain, it appears way too often in Heat, the option to turn it off or choose the weather you want before leaving the garage would have been pretty nice because playing this game with cloudy skies makes it look so bleak and lifeless by comparison to playing it with clear skies.

    submitted by /u/Terry309
    [link] [comments]

    No, we’re not getting another HP10/MW12

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:39 PM PST

    Criterion aren't idiots. They aren't gonna ignore everything that happened between Rivals and now, especially considering that they helped make those games.

    submitted by /u/Sage_Ages
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment