• Breaking News

    Friday, February 14, 2020

    Need for Speed It’s time to...

    Need for Speed It’s time to...


    It’s time to...

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 05:22 PM PST

    Ghost Restructuring: F8RGE confirms Max Myrus will be staying, Ben will transition elsewhere

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 05:18 AM PST

    Dubai Based Police 488 GTB

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 07:08 PM PST

    I'm very happy the vehicle art director from Ghost Games is going to work for Criterion. He's got a lot of talent. I think this pretty much confirms that customization is here to stay.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:02 AM PST

    RiCaRdO MiLoS

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 07:11 PM PST

    If Criterion makes the original idea they had for MW 2012, i think the entire community would be very happy

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:53 PM PST

    if what ben says is true The next NfS might be not as bad as i thought?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:23 AM PST

    Good news, and from what Ben said, criterion will continue ghost's vision(customizations and illegal street racing)

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 10:10 AM PST

    Unpopular Opinion but I don't think M3 GTR should have been the final 'boss' car in heat. What do y'all think?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 10:17 PM PST

    It just seems they did it so as to feed the 'nostalgic' people. The M3 GTR is a DAMN iconic car but I think it's time that we get over it.

    submitted by /u/harbir2902
    [link] [comments]

    If anyone is somehow worried about customization with Criterion taking over, Yasid Design has this to say.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 12:15 AM PST

    a response video to blackpanthaa from hippo, good to see some clarification about the topic

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 11:33 AM PST

    TIL Heat becomes 2015 when you're about to wreck your car

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:02 AM PST

    I tried making Darden’s aka Roman’s Dodge Challenger from Fast and the Furious 2

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:28 PM PST

    The last NFS by Black Box - The Run. What do you think? Better than Undercover?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 02:07 AM PST

    So, who is still getting Error Code: DR1005 everytime you try to load into online? I mean I know it can be fixed by having less than 100 cars but, I have bought all of the cars in the game and honestly, I don't want to sell them. So, does anyone think if there will be a solution to this?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 09:56 PM PST

    A complete list of every car that has ever appeared in every Need for Speed title (link to complete Google sheet in comments)

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:48 AM PST

    Can't decide between NFS Carbon end game or battle royale mod

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 12:14 AM PST

    So basically what i wrote in the title, i can't decide between these two modes, which of them gives more content in the story mode, which give more cars to play in the story mode and which are less buggy ?

    submitted by /u/Metallemon35
    [link] [comments]

    NFS: need help with public races

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 12:13 AM PST

    I just need a few people willing to lobby up with me and race so I can get the "Benefits are nice" trophy! Don't care if I lose or not, just need to play a few races with a friend. I have no friends 😞

    submitted by /u/Infinity_RedditC5
    [link] [comments]

    NFSUG1 with ReShade

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 11:23 PM PST

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfmjkaYdtns

    Some screenshots for better quality:
    https://i.imgur.com/cGTqngc.png
    https://i.imgur.com/7YFS2j3.png
    https://i.imgur.com/ldq7kV6.png
    https://i.imgur.com/s362Hn5.png

    If you're interested in replicating this, just install the latest ReShade and in the first second of the video, you can see the shaders I used.

    submitted by /u/Allwynd_
    [link] [comments]

    I added a "special effect" for Eva Torres. I can't say what it for those who haven't completed Need for Speed Heat. It adds a bit of a darker twist for her.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 11:53 AM PST

    Ana and Lucas’ A.I

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 11:24 AM PST

    Anyone else find it really irritating in the races with Dex where you also race Ana and Lucas they're really slow? I mean Ana and Lucas are in the fucking League and they're being schooled! Surely it would have made more sense for their cars to be levelled to your cars level

    submitted by /u/josher997
    [link] [comments]

    Keyboard Controls for Heat

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 09:38 PM PST

    I just bought Heat a few days ago and I absolutely loving it. Now here's the thing. I know the keyboard controls stuff has been discussed last year, but I just want to point out again one more time. Like, it is preferable if I or we have full control of the functions of NFS Heat in terms of Keyboard when I don't have a numpad on my laptop. It is frustrating when I can't even few my Day/Night Challenges and being able to do Live Tuning. I hope you're reading this Devs and implement this suggestion or fix soon. Thanks.

    Edit: also, sometimes the Roots Supercharger of Pro level doesn't make a sound. Sometimes the sound will appear, but for the most of the time it doesn't. Hope you guys check this out soon.

    submitted by /u/BunnehFox
    [link] [comments]

    Criterion or whoever need to address situation in the Under the Hood article

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 03:56 AM PST

    I think Criterion or whoever need to address the whole situation in the Under the Hood article. I think we all need know what direction are they going forward. Are they going to start from scratch or are they going to continue of what Ghost has built but improve on it. Is customization going to stay ? I'm worried that brake to drift isn't going to go away. They also need to address of what's going to happen of Need for Speed Heat updates. These are things they need to address.

    submitted by /u/AbsKebabs17
    [link] [comments]

    Will the Next NFS be Made on Frostbite Engine Now that Criterion is in Charge?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:38 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment