• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 12, 2020

    Need for Speed THE NFSU SKYLINE GT R was a REAL CAR! (video from Craig Lieberman)

    Need for Speed THE NFSU SKYLINE GT R was a REAL CAR! (video from Craig Lieberman)


    THE NFSU SKYLINE GT R was a REAL CAR! (video from Craig Lieberman)

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 02:22 PM PST

    These were my fav parts of nfsmw. What were your fav past nfs features and what game?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 09:02 PM PST

    Ford V Ferrari: The 3 GT40s that won Le Mans in 1966

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 03:56 AM PST

    Should I keep the spoiler?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 09:46 PM PST

    Solberg's '06 STi, I tried my best.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:19 AM PST

    The server you are connected to will be shutting down soon.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 02:36 PM PST

    @Ghost, make some helmets for our character customization, it would be cool if we can make a mysterious racer :)

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 09:32 AM PST

    Well i gotta say that would be interesting

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:53 AM PST

    The game has been unplayable on Xbox for over a week at this point.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 11:29 AM PST

    Why isn't anyone talking about this or demanding answers?

    submitted by /u/TheAmicableAtheist
    [link] [comments]

    Removing Film Grain

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 12:39 AM PST

    Is there any way to remove the Film Grain and increase the contrast a bit of the game either through TV settings, game settings or console settings? Also will increasing Noise Reduction and MPEG Noise Reduction help?

    P.S I'm on PS4 (original)

    submitted by /u/Sakya22
    [link] [comments]

    Weissach Package for the 918 Spyder.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 12:20 AM PST

    I'm surprised we still don't have this,It's not that much different but it looks so much better in my opinion.

    submitted by /u/wizkart207
    [link] [comments]

    My nfs heat car wishlist.......

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 11:11 PM PST

    If they do add more cars to nfs heat, they will probably cost money but still, here's my wishlist of cars I think they should add to the game:

    1. Koenisegg one or agera rs
    2. HSV GTS-R W1
    3. Ruf CTR3
    4. Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
    5. Bugatti Chiron
    6. Toyota Supra
    7. Lexus LFA
    8. A GT3 car (any)
    9. Corvette C8
    10. Hennessey Venom
    11. Lotus Evija

    Now I have way more cars I want to be added but this is my top 11.

    submitted by /u/AdditionalNecessary8
    [link] [comments]

    Crew level 50

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 10:56 PM PST

    Just wondering if you join a level 50 crew in NFS heat will your rep level automatically go to level 50?

    submitted by /u/SPEEDY-BOI-643
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Cars in Heat?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:09 PM PST

    I love the R32 GTR. It goes crazy fast, and is still really controllable at turning corners, both drift and grip. I use showcase tires+differential and track suspension. While drag tires with showcase diff+suspension is a little faster, it's a very small difference. 1.77s vs 1.83s 0-100km/h, which is worth it imo because turning is way more responsive without drag tires.

    submitted by /u/ledditisbad
    [link] [comments]

    Say, Hypotetically, someone could start a business by selling wraps on NFS, would you be up for it or against it?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 10:04 PM PST

    I'm gonna be completely blunt and honest here, a lot of people that I know have liked many of my designs or revisions to many liveries I had made, so much so, that someone actually commisioned me to make one and paid for it, I am looking on ways to get revenue doing things I like, and I'm sure plenty of other people do too, there's a really good talented side to the NFS community, but I'm not too sure if I should be promoting myself or anything since, in the back of my head, I know it's something somebody can learn easily

    Now, this is not only just for me, like I said, I've seen some people actually do some magic work on liveries, , would it be ok if artist could commission wraps for those who are willing to pay?

    or is it too much, and you think this shouldn't be?

    Just my morales kickin' in.

    submitted by /u/TurboCharged_RR5
    [link] [comments]

    Safehouse always defaults to 1st one?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 11:43 AM PST

    Maybe I'm crazy, but it seems as though no matter what safehouse I enter, when I go to exit I am always put outside the 1st safehouse location by the racetrack? Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/Smitha6
    [link] [comments]

    NFS 2015 good with mods?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:41 PM PST

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVFrlGv9zZ8

    I can get it really cheap, I was wondering if it would be good with the mods from this video like police and handling changes. Is the rubberbanding bad, or can you mod that too?

    submitted by /u/ledditisbad
    [link] [comments]

    Can I upload images from my phone onto Studio to use on my car?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:21 PM PST

    I downloaded the app but I'm a bit confused by it, for instance, how do I connect it to my game? How do I get the cars I have in game onto the app? And once that is done? Is it even possible to upload my own images to the app to customize that I will then see in game?

    submitted by /u/anthonypacitti
    [link] [comments]

    Any benefit to having an EA account?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 05:37 PM PST

    I only play offline solo and always exit out of the screen that asks you to log into your EA account. Is there any benefit to having one?

    submitted by /u/skymack
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot save profile in NfSMW (2005)

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 01:00 PM PST

    I've managed to get the old NfSMW running on my PC with Windows 10 and in proper resolution, but for some reason, saving profiles and careers always fails.

    I still have my completed profile with everything unlocked and accomplished etc., but I'd like to start a new save that I'll play entirely with self-imposed restrictions (also, I can't make new tuned cars).

    Does anyone have an idea what could cause this problem? And if this is not the appropriate place to ask such a question, can someone point me to the right one?

    submitted by /u/psychomap
    [link] [comments]

    Money glitch in Rivals,PS4 ,I need someone to help farm

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 01:18 PM PST

    I'm on a nostalgic underground -> heat walkthrough and I got to Rivals ,and I know there is a functioning money glitch ,I need somebody to farm with in the weekend

    submitted by /u/smecherie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment