• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 11, 2020

    Need for Speed Toyota please

    Need for Speed Toyota please


    Toyota please

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 06:14 PM PST

    Finally found a boxed US copy of NFS Underground 2 after looking for two years!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 09:01 PM PST

    Who’s Your Favourite NFS Girl? Mine will always be Nikki. As soon as she was a member of your crew I never swapped her out

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 01:59 AM PST

    How do you like my little job?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:21 PM PST

    What adidas is this

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:00 PM PST

    I know the game was ass but Robyn and Amy were a good part

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 04:16 AM PST

    My Hakosuka with slight Bosozoku influence

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:39 PM PST

    This mustang is ready for raceday at the palm city oval with my nascar inspired wrap

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:23 PM PST

    My Grand Prix GTP build. It started out as a Nissan Silvia ��

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:42 PM PST

    Cruising npc convo's

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:15 PM PST

    Is there anyway to stop the npc characters like Lucas and Ana from calling you all the time l, or can you hang up or anything? Cos damn is it annoying. I'm tired of hearing about how Mercer is dangerous and all that crap, I don't mind hearing them once or twice but twenty or thirty times gets a bit irritating thanks guys

    submitted by /u/T0talAnarky
    [link] [comments]

    Best engine for RSR?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 12:30 AM PST

    Which engine is best to swap into the RSR? I have it at 400+ with the original but I'm seeing other RSRs that are much faster.

    submitted by /u/DivineUltima
    [link] [comments]

    The perfect color for Aventador

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:57 PM PST

    What's think ��

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:43 PM PST

    Your thoughts on best cars

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:23 PM PST

    Best cars

    What do you guys reckon are some of the best cars for each class, like off-road/drift/and just general races? I'm loving the selection of cats soo damn many to choose from lol. I'm loving the Silvia atm for drifting with I'm pretty shit but meh lol. I've got the '06 wrx atm for banging round the country, and my '65 mustang for everything else. Just wondering if there was any cars you like more and such. Thanks guys, Sorry for the long post

    submitted by /u/T0talAnarky
    [link] [comments]

    Easter Egg: I found the TFK logo from NFS Carbon on an abandoned car near the garage!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 03:41 PM PST

    Lucas Dex and Ana are horrendous drivers

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 04:20 AM PST

    Sorry if this has been posted before!

    As the title says, they're absolutely horrendous racers. They brag about being the best all the time, yet when you're racing against them in the driving story missions they are ALWAYS the last 3 in the race to finish. Surely they should be the ones right behind you since they're meant to be some of the best racers in the city? Annoys me especially considering Dex is supposed to be racing to keep you from winning a car

    submitted by /u/BlueOvalRacer
    [link] [comments]

    Let’s do an experiment. Ok, out of all the cars you have which eight of them would you keep. Here’s my eight: The RSR, F40, 911(993), GTR(R32), 488 GTB, Corvette Grandsport, Audi R8, BMW Z4. If I did this again it maybe different but not by much.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:00 PM PST

    I just wanted to share this but, I finally purchased the McLaren P1 GTR for 2.1 mil and it was a tedious grind but finally got it!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:35 PM PST

    Looking for people to play Need for Speed with on PlayStation

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:32 PM PST

    Currently my PS4 is broken so I've been playing the PS3 games. I'd really like to get a full lobby on games like Carbon, Undercover, and Hot Pursuit. PSN ID is NateTheGreat1398

    submitted by /u/Seahorse1213
    [link] [comments]

    About Most Wanted (2012)

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 07:44 PM PST

    I most recently found out that there was a cut concept of Most Wanted (2012) in which it was a direct sequel to Most Wanted (2005). I found footage of it on YouTube (just look up Need for Speed Most Wanted 2 beta in the search bar and you should find it) but it makes me wonder. What caused criterion to scrap it? It looked like they were going on the right direction in terms of creativity and adding in the things everyone loved about the franchise but then it was cut and we got the shitshow it is now. Anybody got any theories or any info on why and how?

    submitted by /u/Skeetmiester69
    [link] [comments]

    Best car lvl 1-22.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 03:38 PM PST

    As the title says can someone tell me whats the fastest car i can get between those levels? (NFS Heat) I played EA Access trial and got to level 22 and got 430k cash.

    My full game arrives tomorrow so i want to know what i should buy!

    FYI, i'd love it if its pretty customizable.

    submitted by /u/JSkondro
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Heat: Build of the week #11

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:42 AM PST

    NFS Heat: Build of the week #11

    Hello there!

    Another Monday, another Build of the Week. And this week, it's all about impressing your valentine - since Friday is Valentine's Day. Show us which ride you would impress and pick up your crush with!

    As usual, find more details and our picks from previous weeks on the NFS website.

    https://preview.redd.it/qw5sge3pc4g41.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=f842e5e350990244e65e38e89ca3eadf76ac3927

    submitted by /u/Max_Joker
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment