• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 27, 2020

    Need for Speed [Made with Blender] Don't, Cross!

    Need for Speed [Made with Blender] Don't, Cross!


    [Made with Blender] Don't, Cross!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    Guess they have flying cops in this game

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    made this place a little open :)

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    "I think we ended up in a wrong game, V" - my Cyberpunk-inspired Countach 2077!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:25 PM PDT

    Here we go again... (High Stakes edition)

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    I think this is the lowest I’ve gotten a car

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:57 PM PDT

    Sometimes, you just need to take a break from the city.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Payback: unexpected car crash

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    Still looks great��

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    Give a title?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    I made this wrap for a purpose. To enjoy the brands I can't afford.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    Little did they know it was 400+

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    G290 remap pedals?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    Hi! I have NFS Heat and NFS Payback and I am playing both of them with my Logitech G290, the only problem is that the handbrake is the B button of the wheel, my question is. Can I somehow remap the clutch pedal to work as I am using the handbrake?

    Thanks you very much! (Sorry for my english)

    submitted by /u/arycufre
    [link] [comments]

    Fun Fact because I was bored

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    The only games in the franchise to not have police are Need for Speed II, V-Rally, V-Rally 2, Underground, Underground Rivals, Underground 2, ProStreet, Shift, and Shift 2.

    submitted by /u/Lilmanike
    [link] [comments]

    *Kuruhs suffering intenses*

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    NFS discounts, which to get?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    as the title says, there are currently pretty big discounts for the need for speed games on steam currently but i have no idea on which one to get, the earliest version of NFS ive played is carbon if that helps.

    submitted by /u/ERASEHUMANITY
    [link] [comments]

    My thoughts on NFS Heat

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    For the past few months I have been playing NFS Heat a lot. In this post I will share my thoughts on various aspects of the game.

    During the day, it doesn't feel like a NFS game. It's not a good or a bad thing, but that's what I've noticed. Almost every gamer associates NFS with illegal street racing, and the day races in Heat are nothing like that. It feels more like a Forza Horizon type of game. Benefit – no traffic cars to ruin your race. Downside – those plastic barriers along the track that slow you down severely when you touch them. Legal street races is an interesting concept, and I'm sure it has its fans and haters.

    The story is actually pretty good. The plot of the main story definitely has that NFS feel. Yes, it is a little bit cheesy and quite short, but it is by no means plain and boring, it has some unexpected plot twists and also pays homage to the 2005 Most Wanted by having the legendary BMW M3 GTR in the last mission. It's pretty good for a game that was created in 2 years.

    The game severely lacks event types. I was unpleasantly surprised when I found out how few event types are present in the game. The biggest disappointment is Drift events. Why are there no Drift Contests, Drift Trains and Touges? Drifting alone in Drift Trials becomes boring quickly. Off-Road events are another serious letdown. Since there are Speedcross performance parts, I expected to find Speedcross event type in the game. I believe it would have been a great addition to an otherwise lackluster Off-Road campaign. Drag Races are gone as well, so why do we have Drag Tires available to purchase? Honestly, in this aspect Heat looks like another Most Wanted 2012 with a lot of features cut to release the game in time.

    High Heat Races is a brilliant idea. High Heat Races don't fully make up for the lack of event types, but I love the thinking: if you want to have the fastest car, you have to take risks. High Heat Races encourage players to interact with police, which produces excellent gameplay experience. Unlocking and fitting Ultimate and Ultimate+ parts to a car feels so rewarding because you can't just buy them, you have to earn them.

    Drift-oriented cars handle quite badly. I believe this is a personal preference, so I'm expressing my opinion. I don't like how Drift-oriented cars in NFS Heat handle. It feels like they are heavy and sluggish. It's difficult to maintain longer drifts, but it is also hard to straighten out the car. And at higher speeds even the slightest steering input may cause the car to fishtail endlessly. I think NFS 2015 has the ideal handling of Drift-oriented cars. Well, not really ideal, because sometimes the handling goes crazy, but when it doesn't (and that's usually the case), it feels heavenly.

    Grip-oriented cars handle very well. Having played quite a lot of NFS 2015, Payback and Heat, I have noticed the differences in handling. And I must say, Grip-oriented cars in Heat have the best handling in all of last three games. They have more front grip and understeer much less than in the previous titles. Steering is also a lot more responsive and the cars react quicker. I'm very satisfied with their handling and I hope the next game retains it (if the physics engine remains the same).

    Some cars shouldn't have been added into the game. I'm talking about different, but very similar versions of the same car. For example, Lamborghini Huracán and Huracán Performante. The difference between their body panels is so small that you wouldn't notice it without a side-by-side comparison, and the difference in performance can be solved simply by upgrading the stock Huracán. Therefore, I see no reason why Huracán Performante should be in the game. The same goes for all fancier versions of Porsche 911, Mercedes AMG GT, Nissan GT-R and some more. I have nothing against roadsters though - I'm not a fan of them, but I believe they should be treated as separate automobiles. And then there are such classics as Mazda RX-8 and Pagani Zonda that, for some reason, weren't added into the game.

    Everything else I haven't mentioned isn't good or bad enough to be noticed or is just too minor. What do you guys think about these aspects? Do you agree/disagree with my opinions?

    submitted by /u/BorodacFromLT
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Cops Wanted - Magnetic Chase Edition

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    Hey, EA & NFS Heat's team.

    I want to start by saying that I loved every detail in NFS Heat, even though, at last, it came out more like an NFS Cops Wanted. Because, unfortunately, we are facing boring problems in the police chase.

    The question is: Did you really test the police chase? I hope it wasn't something like: "Okay, they're on my tail, so the police chase is working very well, trust me!".

    I miss how fair the tools were for us and the police at NFSMW. Yes, that game was...man...what a game.

    Anyway, in up to 30 minutes of tests in police chase, for levels 4 and 5, would be perceptive the difference between difficulty and injustice. Fair enough, it would be both having the same possibilities, not just one.

    Another point is that there is a magnetism of the police cars at these levels. Even if we used NO² for 3 minutes, without stopping, the police would still use those invisible turbo and nitro, which we are seeing, very attentive and makes us burst the cortisol very quickly.

    I'm not going to break the Blu-ray disc -- as some people did in The Last Of Us Part II -- especially because it's digital media and I really liked this game, overall. However, the police chase is something that we all need to work in a coherent way, since it is through it that we gain more reputation and at one corner or another, at night, there is always police - not that it is a problem, exactly.

    submitted by /u/scandeiro
    [link] [comments]

    This is one of the first wraps I put a lot of detail into. Hope the quality of the car and image is ok.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    350z NFS Heat (insta - @sam.sek456)

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    NFS Heat Transfer Data? PS4 - PC?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    hi guys, I am interested in repurchasing NFS Heat on PC to play, however I wanted to make sure that data could be transferred as I'd like to continue where I left off from my console, I just wanted to ask before I end up purchasing the game, thanks!

    submitted by /u/predatoriie
    [link] [comments]

    How to fix low framerate in Shift 2 on Steam?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    Recently picked up Shift 2 from Steam. With graphics settings at max, I'm only getting around 50 fps and GPU usage never goes above 50%. Tried looking online and found a lot of posts about this but no resolution. Does anyone know how to fix this?

    My specs: RTX 2070, R5 3600, 16GB of RAM

    submitted by /u/erikibarra14
    [link] [comments]

    I still love NFS Heat but I'm disappointed with Criterion's decision about ending support that early

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    I wanted Heat to be updated still, they should do a lot of things to this game, and that sucks. I'm not disappointed with the game, I'm disappointed with the developers. And as a person that loves this game it hurts me that people say that the game is bad, that they are glad that they didn't buy it, that it's not worth an EA Access subscription, all that kind of stuff. I would still recommend Need for Speed Heat to everyone beacuse it's a great game, even though it's short and multiplayer kinda sucks.

    I hope Max will read this

    submitted by /u/MatiBlaster
    [link] [comments]

    Just Got Rid of Heat

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    I know many wont care hell, many will probably give me grief for this but, I just traded in Heat and put it towards my AC Valhalla pre order. I liked the game but I felt this was something I had to do. The lack of support and just throwing the game on the back burner just put a sour taste in my mouth. I don't like to think of this as a protest nor do I feel like I'm "taking a stand". I just felt it was pointless to have the game still if there will be nothing done with it. I've already decided that I wont be getting the next one unless it's absolutely good and worth it. I won't be wasting another $70 on a game that will lack support and updates. I may have taken a loss on the game but, I feel better not having it because I know I won't play it.

    submitted by /u/CLP2014
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment