• Breaking News

    Friday, June 26, 2020

    Need for Speed My three favourite rat builds

    Need for Speed My three favourite rat builds


    My three favourite rat builds

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Buy a Zonda with free car slot, sell it = profit?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 04:05 AM PDT

    I gave Samantha a bit of an upgrade

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Hell yeah i just spend days remaking every boss car from nfs nitro to heat

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    SOOOOO do we get this Red Bull 370z or what ? Is it a DLC? ?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    Physics.mp4 (Part 1)

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Anyone down for a car meet?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    Hmu on Xbox or add me on ea Gxxvm

    submitted by /u/jakeg301
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Is there a mod or something for 2015 to apply created vinyl wraps to AI cars?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 11:01 PM PDT

    i'm not sure why racing games don't have this as a feature: to apply user-created vinyl wraps that you've made or downloaded and assign them to ai cars. then we could use those amazing vinyls that sometimes get unused and race against them.

    edit: or even better, just upload your whole car and that way bodykits and stuff are still present. sounds like a good feature

    submitted by /u/Stickrbomb
    [link] [comments]

    Which titles allow you to be the cop?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    Have any of the recent titles allowed you to be the cop like the old school games?

    submitted by /u/SuperSaiyanPan
    [link] [comments]

    any want play nfs heat multiplayer with me ?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    my is qviqve in psn who what to play multiplayer whit me

    submitted by /u/Hairy-Boysenberry-69
    [link] [comments]

    NFSP with mostly postitive reviews! WEDIDIT REDDIT

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    Noob question: When do you consider NFS Hot Pursuit 2 beaten (GC & XBox)

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    I'm going through old games I never got a chance to finish. I've done a good amount of the Hot Pursuit and Championship races, but not sure I've really beaten this. Just trying to wrap it up in a satisfactory way without having to get gold in every race. The credits are already unlocked so I guess I'm not expecting to see them after my last race. Let me know what you consider as beating this title, any suggestions appreciated. I recently beat both Most Wanteds and plan on starting Heat soon too. Really love this series.

    submitted by /u/illkeepwatch
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best performing car around the 220-240 range?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    Right now I'm using the Porsche GTS, it's really good but i'm thinking about upgrading or changing. Any cars that's on par or even better?

    submitted by /u/ViewsFromDurant
    [link] [comments]

    What would be a good caption for this?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    I decided to recreate a boss car from the most unknown need for speed. Other things in comments

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    Darius has returned...

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    My first need for speed experience (~2003)

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    I just had a funny memory come to mind. When I was a kid, I rented NFS Hot Pursuit 2 for GameCube from Blockbuster. I love my parents, but they were kind of strict back in the day, and they were watching my brother and I play in the living room. So when the police started chasing me the first time I didn't know what to do so I just pulled over and got busted. Went on to become one of my favorite games tough, I bought it after I returned the rental.

    submitted by /u/iCarly4ever
    [link] [comments]

    Aston Martin - DB11 Volante : Original Decal

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    Aston Martin - DB11 Volante : Original Decal submitted by /u/karnafu
    [link] [comments]

    Tried recreating Keisuke's Rx-7 from Initial D Stage 1 in underground.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    low resolution setting after update

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    low resolution setting after update

    i did not change any of my settings but when started up the game after the last update somehow it keeps looking like i am on a ultra low setting also all my GPU drivers are up to date does anyone else has this problem? if so did someone find a fix P.S. i also verfied the files and reinstalled the game

    https://preview.redd.it/ju93z6x5n3751.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=0ae1a978175d2448900da1f598fe4fa67179cf2e

    submitted by /u/jackoflbades132
    [link] [comments]

    I got NFS Heat a while ago, didnt get a chance to play it much but here's my Starter car. I wish i could replicate the same paint job as my '09 Pontiac Vibe GT but its the closest i could get it

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:41 AM PDT

    Best Rsr engine swap

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    I've heard many different answers. The one I've heard the most is the 440 hp 3.5l V6

    submitted by /u/timmy2hom
    [link] [comments]

    What are your thoughts on next gen car customization? What would you like to see implemented if possible?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment