• Breaking News

    Friday, December 18, 2020

    Need for Speed Supra misses you, too.

    Need for Speed Supra misses you, too.


    Supra misses you, too.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 08:36 PM PST

    Hit the road.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 07:36 PM PST

    buring rubber

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 08:42 PM PST

    Future Of Racing Games Published By EA. More in comment section of what I have to say on this

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 09:38 PM PST

    what a car.. solid snake

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 02:41 PM PST

    Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit With NFS Most Wanted 2005 Police Radio. Hope it’s worth it!

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 10:07 PM PST

    I believe i can fly.....

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 10:28 PM PST

    That...was definitely planned and intentional

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 08:31 PM PST

    When you graduate driving school through a "crash course"

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 08:13 PM PST

    [Help] How can i fix this? Its always happen after 5-10 mins of playing... thanks for help :(

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 12:43 PM PST

    Drift Away From Cops ������

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 05:51 PM PST

    A little Volvo sleeper

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 08:05 AM PST

    What car is the best/fastest in your opinion? (I care about overall speed, good cornering, etc)

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 12:14 PM PST

    Just seen a dude online FLYING with a Mclaren F1. All the list of fastest cars I seen online say the P1 or Laferrari is top two. But all the YouTube vids say the Volkswagen Beetle is the best (Atleast in the acceleration department). I'm thinking maybe these list are out of date/pre updates. What are your fastest cars? I'm currently using a Lamborghini Huracan performante (because I'm a lambo fanboy), but the way I had it set up it sucked for cornering (a lot of under-steer. So I turned off traction control, reduced downforce and started drifting around corners and now it's better around the corner but still not great. But now that I'm level 50 I want to purchase the fastest car that I can set up that also has good cornering. Let me know your thoughts, thanks!

    Also Another question, in Regards to ultimate parts, do I have to unlock each individual part for each car? Or once I unlock something like ultimate crankshaft it'll be available or every car? Or if I have an ultimate crankshaft but put it on a car I'll need to unlock another ultimate crankshaft to put on another car? If you made it this far, thanks again for taking the time to read all this :)

    submitted by /u/Fx_John92
    [link] [comments]

    NEED FOR SPEED no limits!! Golf GTI full TUNING

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 03:09 PM PST

    Why are so many modders of older NFS games so arrogant?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 03:06 PM PST

    Incoming rant:

    So I had an awful experience with one of the modders of one of the older NFS games, with the game in question being Most Wanted 05. The modder created what I thought would have been an awesome customizable mod of a hypercar that has pretty much all customization options, except paint (because the real life was full carbon fibre). While I initially didn't mind too much about the lack of paint customization because the entire body was carbon fibre, the modder went out of his way to include the mod description which literally says "fuck your paint", meaning "fuck you/go fuck yourself if you wanted paint customization"! This really alienated me and I an not the only one who was alienated as there are tons more players who were bummed by the fact that there was no paint customization. And when I tried to call out his use of alienating language towards those who wanted paint customization in the car mod, the modder and those who helped create the mod with him went out of their way to chastise us even more, mocking us for "being easily offended like antifa feminists or blm rioters over a simple phrase", and I tried to explain that I wasn't offended and I would have laughed it off if there was any semblance of humor in the context in which there wasn't. All that phrase was was an insult, an alienation of those who just wanted an extremely customizable and paintable hypercar mod, me included. And since ZModeler, one of the applications required for modding NFS MW 05, wasn't free, I could not create mods and all I could do was create a request on the request forums that someone else would create the exact same mod from the ground up (meaning that the original modder's mod won't be used at all in the process) but actually paintable, but realistically speaking, I don't see this coming to fruition as long as I am alive.

    So I wonder, why are so many modders of older NFS games so arrogant and unwilling to take even the mildest form of criticism?

    submitted by /u/MrSturdinja
    [link] [comments]

    Third Time's the Charm �� ��

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 05:55 PM PST

    How would you revive the need for speed franchise?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 06:32 AM PST

    This franchise is not really in its prime rn. So, what would you do to get nfs back to its position it once was back in the early 2000s?

    submitted by /u/foopidiescoop07
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment