• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 19, 2020

    Need for Speed The all new: Aston Martin Golf GTI

    Need for Speed The all new: Aston Martin Golf GTI


    The all new: Aston Martin Golf GTI

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 01:58 PM PST

    Recreated Johnny Silverhand's Porsche in Carbon

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 11:48 AM PST

    [NFSMW] M3 GTR different engine sounds?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 05:23 PM PST

    So I noticed in various cutscenes and trailers for the game that the car seems to have a different engine sound, almost like a race tuned 4.9l V8 from an M5 and not the iconic P60B40 we would expect. Does anyone know what engine is being used here in this circumstance?

    submitted by /u/EsotericRetard
    [link] [comments]

    Need for Speed Hot Pursuit With NFS Most Wanted 2005 Police Radio 2

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 07:03 PM PST

    Anyone here still play NFS carbon online?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:03 PM PST

    Hey all, it's been several years since I've even touched this game, let alone boot up my PS3, and I've been told to my surprise that the online mode on it still works, is that correct? I still need to get those challenge cards for some cars lol

    submitted by /u/CorvetteNut427
    [link] [comments]

    Hot Pursuit Car Unlock

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 09:06 PM PST

    Hey everyone,

    Really excited they remastered this game. Will I still have all my cars unlocked? And if not, does unlocking cars in campaign unlock those cars for online? Everyone always plays the exotic class and I hate trying to compete with the Bentley Continental lmao

    submitted by /u/healthsourceone
    [link] [comments]

    Trading cars in nfs

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 07:55 PM PST

    I'm new to nfs playback and I couldn't find the answer to This question,are u able to trade cars on nfs like for instance race for a car and the looser has to give it to the other person who won,is that possible

    submitted by /u/IndependenceSuper
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know where I can get a digital copy of NFS Carbon?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 01:01 PM PST

    I think EA stopped selling copies and the ones on Amazon are disc versions. Is there any place that still sells it?

    submitted by /u/BrownSugar08
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a 50LVL NFS Heat crew I can join on PC?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 11:39 AM PST

    Aside from getting the FXX-K, I'm also trying to get all the achievements for the game. Can anybody help?

    submitted by /u/TheDestroyerKutu
    [link] [comments]

    What brand is this because i couldnt find it (throttle body livery from nfs pro street)

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 06:11 AM PST

    NFS Heat reset career?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 04:55 AM PST

    Does anyone know how to reset career but still keep all your wraps and collectables? This is such a big oversight by the developers and I currently can't find a way to do it.
    I'm on PC btw.

    submitted by /u/uJard
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else feel like Hot pursuits uhh..... Hot pursuit online mode just feels like a demolition derby?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 01:39 PM PST

    Most racers don't seem to care about winning or coming in 1st, they just try to destroy the cops. Putting the racers on the same team instead of actually making it a race seems like a weird decision now that I think about it. And The fact that everyone gets Emp doesn't really help

    submitted by /u/ZelQt
    [link] [comments]

    BlackPanthaa and tiametmarduk1 Discuss the Codemasters acquisition and future of NFS

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 07:35 PM PST

    [RIVALS] I unlock new police cars, but they stay locked for me

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:09 AM PST

    When i finish assignments, i go back to post get unlock animation, but I cant use the car

    submitted by /u/123majmun321
    [link] [comments]

    How do I accept a "challenge party" race?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 01:37 AM PST

    I'm new to the game and onky played the tutorial and a couple more missions. Im with the starting car, pls help.

    submitted by /u/FastGrapefruit8
    [link] [comments]

    Need for speed underground 2 best soundtrack change my mind

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 12:17 AM PST

    Black Betty, Riders on the Storm, Helmet- Crashing Foreign Cars, it had slow rap aka the good rap featuring snoop-dog mostly even exhibit all the way to hardcore metal, wish I could of appreciated these songs more as a little kid on my ps2 during Christmas. Man why did nfs heat soundtrack suck so badly? Not one snoop dog or metal song in the entire game. Poor kids

    submitted by /u/Bordercollie7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment