• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 5, 2019

    Need for Speed NFS HEAT DISCUSSION THREAD

    Need for Speed NFS HEAT DISCUSSION THREAD


    NFS HEAT DISCUSSION THREAD

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 05:23 AM PST

    All General Discussion can go here! Feel free to post any thoughts, wishes, questions, etc. here!

    You can also join our live discussion on our Discord Server!

    Share you cars and pictures over at r/NFSrides

    For Bug Reports, go here

    General Subreddit Updates here

    submitted by /u/1clkgtramg
    [link] [comments]

    NFS HEAT BUG REPORT MEGATHREAD

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 05:22 AM PST

    Please post all reports here so we don't spam the entire sub. If you see someone comment a similar issue, feel free to add to that thread. Please add as much detail as possible when reporting bugs; your platform and screenshots/videos are helpful. This will make it easier for Ghost to relay info and get things fixed!

    Don't forget you can also join our live discussion on our Discord Server!

    Share your cars and pictures over at r/NFSrides

    General Discussion goes here

    Updates to the Subreddit can be found here

    submitted by /u/1clkgtramg
    [link] [comments]

    Today is the NFS Heat event in Miami! DON'T MISS IT! Thanks EA for these show events, Please do more like this! Video by: @jamesb_af

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 11:48 AM PST

    [HEAT] Escaped a Level 5 Pursuit with a stock M3 '88, never sweated more in my life

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 04:31 PM PST

    I recreated the S15 from Fast & Furious Tokyo Drift - Enjoy

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 07:47 PM PST

    Basically what I’ve gathered from everyone who posts here

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 10:04 PM PST

    I compiled a list of all the available Car+Engine Combinations available in NFS Heat

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 10:27 AM PST

    Ana Marte - "Ana" from "NFS Heat"

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 12:34 PM PST

    Looking at these nfs heat posts while being unable to play cause of a busted pc be like

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 05:03 PM PST

    Need for Speed: Plants

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 12:31 PM PST

    Brake to Drift is in the game as a option for the player's drift style

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 03:56 AM PST

    Heat Level 1 cops in a nutshell

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 01:16 PM PST

    the night is where the game shines :)

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 04:30 PM PST

    some "underground" vibes :)

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 02:38 PM PST

    Invisible car for pre-ordering. Thanks, EA!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 12:32 PM PST

    I already like the night time in NFS Heat (Car, Nissan 370z Heritage edition‘ 19)

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 01:14 PM PST

    Need for Speed Heat has really impressed me.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 09:03 AM PST

    For me personally, this game really feels like a refined accumulation of the past 2 games (NFS 2015, Payback). This has been helped by not releasing a game every year, and has made Heat feel like the end product of the new look Need for Speed games.

    I think the best feature is definitely the earn bank during the day, earn rep during the night system. It's a brilliant cycle which gives incentives to play both day and night, and it feels like a much better, and more rewarding progression system than the absolutely shit RNG slot machine system Payback had.

    I know that my time played during the day, is going to fund the upgrades I unlock during the night. It's absolutely sublime and I commend and thank Ghost Games for listening to us and changing one of Paybacks biggest issues.

    I am finding the night driving to be a lot more fun than day time driving. This is helped by just how brilliant the game looks at night. I'm playing on PS4 Pro with a 4K monitor and I have to say it's one of the best looking arcade racers I've ever played.

    The cop chases are also fantastic, I've not had this much fun during cop chases since the days of Most Wanted. It's a rush knowing you can lose all your bank/ rep progress if you get caught, it feels awesome knowing you have something to lose if you get caught! Plus, they're ruthless as fuck, it's really hard to shake them, but this is a good thing in my opinion.

    The term "Underground 2 vibes" is thrown around loosely these days, but cruising around, especially at night really reminds me of Underground 2.

    The handling model, which does take a bit of getting used to, feels great. Grip builds cling to corners as they should, and drifting i find reeeeeeally fun. Customization is pretty much the best we have ever seen in any car game, surely?. Good car list (minus Toyota, spoil sports!). The narrative SO FAR doesn't seem too cheesy either. I still cringe thinking back to NFS 2015...

    So yeah, so far so good. That's a quick run down of what I like. A few mentions on what I dislike though as well.

    This is subjective, but the soundtrack is shite. I feel like a synthwave kind of soundtrack, similar to what's in the movie "Drive", would of suited this games aesthetic so much more. Cut scene visuals can look a bit janky. The roads and world in general feel empty during the day, but busier at night, or is this just me?

    I hope my views on this game haven't come across as biased, because I'm not. I'm a mature gamer who's been playing NFS since the Hot Pursuit days, who has seen this series ups and downs, and who thinks NFS really is back on track with Heat.

    I'm unsure on what the communities feelings are so far on the game, so I'm interested to see if anyone agrees/ disagrees with me...


    EDIT: Having browsed the sub, the only real complaint I can see is that the game looks bad during the day. I totally agree with this, HOWEVER, the game looks absolutely phenomenal during night racing. This isn't a bad thing either, as we all know it's night time when this game should be played the most.

    submitted by /u/RonaldRaingan
    [link] [comments]

    Nissan 180Sx "First Night"

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 01:42 PM PST

    Between 2 glorious beatdowns by the H4 cops

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 04:05 PM PST

    Ngl... kinda blocky tho...

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 11:30 AM PST

    OK, this rocket is HUGE! | NFS HEAT

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 10:36 PM PST

    NFS Heat has Prostreet vibes, Underground Vibes,and Minecraft vibes.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 03:57 PM PST

    Carbon Vibes | NFS Heat

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 08:03 PM PST

    4 hours in, and I have got to say. Cops are REALLY tough in this game.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 09:37 AM PST

    I'm not kidding. Playing MW and Heat Level 5 is nothing compared to this game. Heat Level 2 already started to make me sweat. I then unintentionally got to Heat Level 5 just by accidentally ramming cops and completing Speed Traps. So word of advice; avoid the cops if you can. Really.

    submitted by /u/Some-Gay-Korean
    [link] [comments]

    First time I've used a Ferrari in NFS since I was at the airport on HP2 in 1999. Grazie mille, EA.����⚪��

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 12:50 PM PST

    Thanks for that one, EA

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 12:14 AM PST

    The bush bug...is back

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 11:49 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment