• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 16, 2019

    Need for Speed Tyler isn't the only one who's excited

    Need for Speed Tyler isn't the only one who's excited


    Tyler isn't the only one who's excited

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 09:45 AM PST

    Managed to recreate the Scorpio crew vinyl from NFS Carbon for the Subaru '06

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 07:56 PM PST

    repetitive dialogue ayy

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 07:38 AM PST

    He wasn't joking when he said he was going for a hard contact

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 04:15 PM PST

    *Nostalgia intensifies*

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 11:04 AM PST

    Recovered from the Sea

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 05:51 PM PST

    A wild 370z has appeared!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 08:35 PM PST

    Palm City. 4K

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 06:13 PM PST

    Reddit Wrap, but with a twist

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 06:19 AM PST

    The true #1 Most Wanted racer

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 10:23 PM PST

    Burnout Paradise reference/ Easter egg

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 02:15 PM PST

    Cops really be wilding in this game

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 08:11 PM PST

    This made me so angry (was trying to do the 1,000,000 rep trophy)

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 08:48 AM PST

    I found a glitch that gives you infinite repairs/nos refills. (Please fix this!!!)

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 06:49 PM PST

    Calm. (Reality is I was in a heat 4 chase)

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 02:23 PM PST

    Here again to remind you that Heat is beautiful and you should support it.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 03:32 PM PST

    Finally! I did it, it was hard and little boring, but yeah, I did it! NFS Heat the best NFS from Ghost Games, i like this game! P.S. Sorry for my bad english, maybe i have some mistakes, because now i'm only study english, I'm from Russia :).

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 02:22 PM PST

    I guess my Miata is exited for some late night races.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 05:14 AM PST

    Took baron's car for a joy ride

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 09:42 PM PST

    This needs looking at, no way I should have been busted here but the meter keeps rising even though my speed is increasing?? Would be nice for this to be fixed.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 04:24 PM PST

    I made a car directly in the middle of the performance square.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 11:13 AM PST

    After playing the game for 70+ hours here's my biggest annoyances with the game that I believe need to be changed to make the endgame more enjoyable.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 08:53 PM PST

    1. Let there be an option for every race to match your level like High Heat races and increase the payout accordingly. I'm tired of doing the same tracks over and over to grind money especially when I'm in a 400+ car it becomes too easy and there is practically no challenge and becomes a chore to grind out money.

    2. Make the FXXK be unlocked permanently once you get into any crew at Level 50. I left my level 50 crew to join a friend's crew and when I checked the dealership and the FXXK was locked saying I'd have to be a member of a level 50 crew I just bought it the other day. What?

    3. Fix how long it takes for the game to reset you when you land on your back. This usually happens when I'm cutting a corner, hit a invisible bump that sends my car flipping and it takes forever for the game to reset me and I'm just sat there waiting for the game to reset me for like 4 seconds.

    4. Fix where the garage exits you when you leave the garage. You enter the garage from across the map and it pops you out of the OG garage and you gotta go back and fast travel back to the one you entered.

    5. Change the accept race when someone is inviting you to an event and you're trying to do something that also requires you to press RB. Happened when I was trying to get all collectibles I'd try to collect a graffiti and instead accept their race invite.

    6. Nerf the AI for the Regera in the Discovery event. If you crash once and Lina in her Regera is behind you, good luck ever catching up to her again unless you're in a Regera aswell.

    7. I heard there might be car balancing in the future and my biggest hope is for the RSR to nerfed before PvP arrives. Literally it's been king for 3 games in a row who at Ghost has a massive hard on for this little turd to be the fastest car in the game. Say goodbye to vehicle diversity 6 months from now it's going be full lobbies of sweaty nerds using RSR's because they don't like being challenged in a racing game.

    submitted by /u/Moneyshifter
    [link] [comments]

    Game Review after 25 hours of gameplay

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 11:48 AM PST

    I didnt like the Kenji skin in the community , so i made my won! On pc. Check it out!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 04:54 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment