• Breaking News

    Monday, April 6, 2020

    Need for Speed It's not very fast but it's a classic! Love this lambo.

    Need for Speed It's not very fast but it's a classic! Love this lambo.


    It's not very fast but it's a classic! Love this lambo.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    [image] We be ridin bro

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    NFS Most Wanted's Blacklist no.8 "Jade"'s Ford Mustang GT recreated In NFS Heat

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    *INTENSIFIED NOS ACTIVATED*

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    You guys seemed to like Izzy's RX8(RX7), so here's taz's Lexus(Acura). Let me know what you all think! ��

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    I went back to play ProStreet again and, uhh... (sorry for terrible image quality)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    Sorry for being this late for the newest Aston Martin DB11 Volante, but the black market bodykit kinda looked to me like a Batmobile so I thought I should make it into one!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:37 AM PDT

    Saw a post on here today about Jade's mustang. Reminded me of my love for re-creating my favorite cars in nfs history haha

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    Rom Di Prisco; Appreciation Thread

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    I feel with each composer that has been apart with the NFS saga such as Junkie XL, DJ Icey, Lunatic Calm, Saki Kaskas ✝️...nobody has been more important then Rom Di Prisco.

    Not only that, but Rom to this day releases all his music for free. He is without a doubt the pure definition of DIY and a true Punk. Much like the spirit of NFS itself.

    Rom Di Prisco, you sir are an legend.

    submitted by /u/HardTranceScythe
    [link] [comments]

    removing parts?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    i was ina libby earlier and seen someone with the hood of the car taken off. does anyone know how to do that, and will teach me?

    submitted by /u/ZyralOfficial
    [link] [comments]

    Omar's VW Beetle from NFS Nitro

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    NFSMW Black Edition mod?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    I've been looking for mods of NSFMW Black Edition but I can't find a single one. Anyone know where I can find one?

    submitted by /u/ahamfrom72nd
    [link] [comments]

    The current state of NFS 2015 and Payback.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Hello everyone! With present times and the present state of NFS, I reckon everyone is playing NFS Heat. I am sadly not able to due to finances. However, I am able to pick up some of the other NFS titles, at the very least through Origin Basic access. I wanted to ask whether anyone still plays NFS 2015 and Payback, and are any of these worth getting, having in mind that Heat is out? I've only recently received a PC that can actually handle these games, so I'm itching to test it out on some higher end games, starting with my favourite racing series. Thanks in advance for feedback!

    submitted by /u/Wololololo_Craze
    [link] [comments]

    I’m a teen in the us east time zone looking for some people to have car meets with and play with thx in advance

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    Where to find Blacklist racer files

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    This is a follow up to the bug I had posted that NO ONE responded to, basically Barons unique car is fucked in my PC version of NFS MW which is reduxed with updated graphics etc. furthermore this has resulted in my save being unprogressable. So, im trying to find any way possible to basically change racer #10 or omit his race and car altogether to move on with my fucking life. This is the second time that Baron seems to ruin my game and I dont know why but any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/20Kami03
    [link] [comments]

    So what happened to communicating with us? Are they secretly hoping we don't say anything?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    So right after the update in March there hasn't been a single word mentioned about the game, and now that it's been a month, what are they going to do? Are they going to remain quiet or do they have something planned that will amaze us? Either way we need some sort of communication otherwise the community will just give up trying to expect any good stuff in the future.

    submitted by /u/Username41212
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Heat good? Bad reviews scare me

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    I've always loved NFS back in PS2 and then 360 Most Wanted/HotPursuit and the One with Rivals and all that but the last few have seemed to fall off imo. Need for Speed 2017 with the only way to get kids was by getting cards and so on.

    I've seen very bad reviews on this game but very good ones but I'm scared to spend the money. Even the good reviews people say top cars controls are off? And many are the screen stuck bug that everyone says is fixed.

    submitted by /u/PaulPierceIsGoat
    [link] [comments]

    Is Andrew Lawrence actually a car guy?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    I'm new to the game, and love it, so this might have been asked before.

    I knew the character model and voice looked and sounded familiar, then it hit me. I used to like his Disney channel original movies when I was a kid 😂

    But is he actually a car guy? Or just a blast from the past voice actor?

    submitted by /u/The_Hunter89
    [link] [comments]

    Problem getting the black smoke and rainbow Nitros

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    As the title says my friend and I recently completed everything there is to complete in the game, got the platinum trophy and all the other rewards except the black smoke and rainbow nitros. I read winning a heat 5 race would give them to you but that didn't work for us either. Any idea how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/-DefectiveHuman-
    [link] [comments]

    In your opinion, which of the last three Need for Speed titles was the worst?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment