• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 9, 2020

    Need for Speed I broke the game when i crashed into a truck and a cop car at the same time

    Need for Speed I broke the game when i crashed into a truck and a cop car at the same time


    I broke the game when i crashed into a truck and a cop car at the same time

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 12:10 PM PST

    Can we get a way to make screenshots in this room freely? It looks so great.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:25 AM PST

    What would you enjoy for a new vehicle/race?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:07 PM PST

    What would you lot enjoy as new cars for Nfs Heat? What about these cars do you love? I personally would love a 70-71 Dodge Charger R/T and and a Challenger R/T from the same period, what about you? And for new areas for the map that would include racing, I would like canyon runs similar to what was in Nfs Carbon, what about you, what would you enjoy, whether it be for road or dirt.

    submitted by /u/That_lag_Thot
    [link] [comments]

    Damage Taken Inconsistent in Need for Speed: Heat?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:51 PM PST

    It seems as though there there is a sweet-spot for damage in Need for Speed: Heat.

    I typically drive the Koenigsegg Regera—a lighter vehicle for all intents and purposes so that might have an effect, but I am slightly confused on the damage model.

    I was driving around at high speeds (Over 230 MPH/370 KMH) and I smashed into a solid wall that stopped my car instantly, and I lost only about 10%. Later I was driving, and the back of my vehicle hit the wall while drifting not too hard but I was going like 140, 150-ish, and I went from half health to critical damage instantly. It's almost like smaller impacts that are near the wheels do more damage than strong collisions at top speed.Another thing, hitting a traffic vehicle only takes a bit of health—even if you're going very fast, but if it's a Crown Vic and has sirens, I see you lose health real quick. I get that it's to make the police more challenging, and I honestly like the change... I mean you just have to drive off a ramp to disable nearby police cars; but it just took awhile to adapt to.

    The main point of this post aside from just my observations is that is there some sort of thing with the damage that I am not aware of? Like is there particular parts of the vehicle that are more vulnerable than others? Is it different across different vehicles? I am genuinely curious and any sort of missing knowledge can potentially help me not burn through both repair kits by the time I'm only at 750,000 rep.

    Edit: Also, do you take more damage at night? I was just thinking that, and in my experience it is somewhat true. Perhaps I'm a bit more reckless during night, or it's just the placebo effect.

    submitted by /u/Tidepod_Muncher
    [link] [comments]

    The handling model in heat is solid, but I’d like to countersteer more naturally in the next game

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:42 PM PST

    The philosophy of the handling model in heat is something I can get behind: fast-paced and easily accessible. However, on some cars it doesn't feel like enough of a challenge to get a good lap time. I would like if we could have an option to have full autonomy of all steering steering inputs in the game. What I mean by this is that I would like for automatic countersteering to be a toggleable assist so that we have to work the car more to be smooth and fast. "Brake to drift" or "double throttle tap" drifting are intrinsic to this game, but the option to control the slide naturally can reward players more effectively. I don't know if this is possible with the current physics engine, but if we can more naturally control our cars I believe the experience can be improved greatly.

    I strongly believe this handling model is 10x better than payback in feel, however little quirks that come down to the built-in assists sometimes break the immersion and flow of the game

    submitted by /u/l_husereau1_l
    [link] [comments]

    Cops are way too easy.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 12:42 AM PST

    Is Need for Speed Heat any good?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 12:24 AM PST

    I've watched and read reviews but somehow they always arrive at a point where they said everything, but nothing at the same time. That's why I'm asking you, the player base. Ever since Need for Speed came out in 2016 on PC I had been satisfied with it very much. Is Heat an upgrade?

    Thanks for all your answers in advance.

    submitted by /u/hossel001
    [link] [comments]

    Any vets in here

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:00 AM PST

    Anyone else here remember when need for speed started as an add on to road and track magazine?

    There's so much talk about going back to the good old days on here but it seems to all be say most wanted (which was a great NFS) or underground.

    But are there anyone else on here the would like to see a need for speed with pre-made tracks/sprints that aren't part of an open world?

    Pick your car, upgrade your car, race on a track, and get points and money and keep going to unlock things.

    Anyone else want to see that again? Even a semi-track/open world like Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2 from the xbox orginal era would be awesome.

    Anyone here with me?

    On a side note when the snow melts, this summer i will be digging out my NFS collection in the garage and hoping they still work on windows 10. (ps anyone here that plays the old NFS's got any tips)

    I' need to refind the cars I made and remember how to download them and install them.,

    submitted by /u/extremelypickled117
    [link] [comments]

    Non-Stop Music

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:23 PM PST

    Anyone else prefer it if the music just kept playing the whole time
    So it didn't change everytime you start a race or stop when you enter your garage. It gets kind of jaring always having the music change. It would be great if short of story moments it was non-stop.

    submitted by /u/extremelypickled117
    [link] [comments]

    How to skip the intro cutscene when you launch the game?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:11 PM PST

    Where it is the location of the video file in the PC version?

    submitted by /u/PleasantSport
    [link] [comments]

    Re-created the Lamborghini Diablo Scene from the NFS: HP2 Intro Cinematic

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:53 PM PST

    Re-created the Lamborghini Diablo Scene from the NFS: HP2 Intro Cinematic

    I loved Hot Pursuit 2 as a six year-old kid, playing the heck out of it on my Gamecube back in 2006. Around 14 years later, I finally wanted to remake one of the most iconic scenes from the franchise. So here it is!

    Note: It is not 100% faithful to the original as I did take some artistic liberties, though. Hope you like it nonetheless!

    Imgur Album: https://imgur.com/a/CsQajbT

    https://preview.redd.it/ii49k2basrf41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=9affd97bfaac63d4aafe8501c372031fc0507332

    submitted by /u/ShadowCrosserX
    [link] [comments]

    Can't play online

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:06 PM PST

    I can't play online about a week it's keep sending error code.

    submitted by /u/Johnc_18
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a Crew to join?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:19 PM PST

    If so Join our crew, MONKEY MEN. We are looking to expand our gaming group and have fun and mess around. We don't care about level or what cars you have. Hope to see you out there with us.

    submitted by /u/Not-DuXz
    [link] [comments]

    Heat Perfect RX7 drift setup

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 11:26 AM PST

    Trying to get my RX7 drift setup just right. Copying a youtube video, I went with everything speedcross except drag tires and pro (blue) on-road suspension. I have 7 speed gearbox, which engine should I use? Should I avoid using the best tier of brakes? Also thinking about switching live drift tuning from gas to brake, since I'm finding I'll always need to handbrake anyways if I want to swing the car the other way around mid drift. Wondering if changing these two things will help me keep the most speed around corners.

    submitted by /u/ledditisbad
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Heats lighting / sky ported to nfs 2015 (pc - credit; pootis)

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:05 PM PST

    Nfs Heat Quality changes

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 11:56 AM PST

    I honestly think Need for Speed Heat is the best Need for Speed in a long time imo since Hot pursuit 2010, but there's a lot of quality of life benefits that we're in Payback, that aren't in Heat.

    First Add the option fast travel option to gas station like in Payback so we can get around the map faster, instead of choosing near safe house.

    Second, Regarding Safe houses, why do we spawn to the first safe house every time we try to leave, instead of the last one we used.

    Third, Remove the passive affects from cars during races. Or give the person two times uses per session, before returning to the lobby.

    Fourth, Fix the races and other, Night races are useless, and the other ones are boring once you reach 50 rep, other than the ones that give you a lot of currency, just make the cars match the very car you selected in status like payback.

    Fifth, Can the game, explain engine swaps better because the max torque and top speed aren't enough especially when one engine has super parts while the other one has pro, or like why should I get a v8 over a v12.

    Sixth, please edit the map after 3 staring all the side activities and finding all the collectibles it really cutler the map and it's annoying to attempt to fast travel somewhere but instead clicking on another person profile.

    Finally, please add back the speedlist atleast a racing speedlist for the time being, while we wait for more content, it's rare to have lobbies with people who like to race.

    I'm not trying to hate on Need For Speed Heat, The only thing I hate about this game is theres no Hellcat or Demon in the game,but honestly enjoy I this game a lot worked hard enough to even get the pista 488, but this is some changes I like to have in the game. On a side note hopefully they can make the off-roading and drift cars being 400 for the speedlist when they eventually come realise it.

    Sorry if it's hard to read english isn't my first language,

    submitted by /u/Bosta12
    [link] [comments]

    The GRL Presents, a JDM Event: Skyline to Heaven

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:39 PM PST

    Problems starting game

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 12:44 PM PST

    When i try to start the game and it asks to press A, when I do it, it won't work. I have reinstaled the game but is still wont work. What should we do?

    submitted by /u/PingCarGaming
    [link] [comments]

    [Heat Wraps, PS4] ProStreet Legends

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:13 PM PST

    Ryan Cooper & Team Sessions RX-7

    ProStreet Cover Nissan GT-R

    All of these Wraps can be found on PS4, search the username: nfsinternational

    Hey ya'll! It's been a bit since I've posted screenshots, but here are the newest versions of the ProStreet Icon Cars. I also tried my hand at the Cover Car, but it is a bit more of my interpretation.

    I hope you all like the screenshots!

    submitted by /u/NFSgaming
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Heat title screen unresponsive. How do I fix this? (Xbox One)

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 02:57 PM PST

    Posted this over on /r/NFSHeat, but this sub seems WAY more active

    I just downloaded the game cause I'd heard great things over on the Forza sub, but I can't play? Basically it boots up, gets to the montage of different cars, race scenes, police dashcam footage, etc., with the "Press A to sign in as ******" indicator. Neither the A button, nor the "start" button to change account button works. I've tried quitting and rebooting, deleting the "saved data" placeholder, but nothing's worked. I'd really like to not have to reinstall, but I'm worried it's my only option.

    submitted by /u/triplec787
    [link] [comments]

    Online players in rivals

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:37 PM PST

    Why do people playing as racers online never accept invitation to race??? Why do they just keep messing with cops around gas pumps? Whats the fun in that?

    Someone please explain

    submitted by /u/Almyxpor
    [link] [comments]

    Whenever you have your car description said in most wanted 2012

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 12:43 PM PST

    The wanted vehicle is a K E R N I G G S E G G

    submitted by /u/ShadowKnight115
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment