• Breaking News

    Friday, March 27, 2020

    Need for Speed I made a PlayStation themed Livery in my latest livestrem

    Need for Speed I made a PlayStation themed Livery in my latest livestrem


    I made a PlayStation themed Livery in my latest livestrem

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    NFSMW05/PlakMP: On a Night Shift

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    Request: where can I find Prostreet concept art and/or release art?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Did everyone read all the WFFL 86 news ?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    I wanted a face mask so bad I made the NFS heat one on the bottom

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    I don't remember it being shared here so here is a cool concept art of our heated family ;)

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    The game we never got

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 12:05 AM PDT

    Silvia is such an amazing car...

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    Fastest Supercar in NFS Heat

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    I don't usually use supercars in the game but now I'm considering buying one. I need the fastest one or at least top 5 fastest. Anything helps really.

    submitted by /u/Nathanos42069
    [link] [comments]

    [Heat] Can we get rid of the off-road speed limit?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    A maxed out off-roader that can approach 200+ MPH on tarmac shouldn't be limited to 145 on dirt. Maybe in a future update?

    submitted by /u/Burnout227
    [link] [comments]

    [offtopic] TFK easter egg in Battlefield: Hardline

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 04:40 AM PDT

    The second I press X on my thrustmaster t150 on nfs HEAT this pops up

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Megathread of NFS Heat easter eggs Part 2

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Megathread of NFS Heat easter eggs Part 2

    Part 1: https://www.reddit.com/r/needforspeed/comments/fpdqqu/megathread_of_nfs_heat_easter_eggs_part_1/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

    Part 3: https://www.reddit.com/r/needforspeed/comments/fpf68j/megathread_of_nfs_heat_easter_eggs_part_3/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

    Continuing last post I will place here another 20 images.

    • Youtubers

    AR12Gaming

    Jvy Pennant (Thanks to a youtube comment for reading it)

    CROWNED

    Wise Guy (I tried to look for him on YT but couldn't find him, instead there is someone that is GTA Wise Guy with many NFS videos so I think that's him, if not then is a MIA youtuber)

    StraightUpHippo

    DomesticMango

    BlackPanthaa

    LPN05

    Real Life References

    The next are those references to real places in real life I guess, this are incomplete because I focused on the games' references so again, apologize.

    Moapa is a city from Nevada, Glendale is from Arizona

    There's other fruit stand named \"Ronnie was here\" is a reference from a real life fruit stand named \"Robert is here\" in Florida

    https://preview.redd.it/60jpnxr1h1p41.jpg?width=1024&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=43988eba951242f8565c8d23da33d6cb8993aed5

    World Map Locations of Palm City

    First, the Hot Pursuit 2 reference is the name of the city.

    As you can tell the names of some places references some NFS Game's locations like Fort Callahan (MW '05), Edgewood Valley (Edge), Fairview Fields (MW '12), Westside (UG in contrast with the Eastsiders), Bayview (UG2)...this information was taken mostly from this post so I'm not taking any credit for all of that https://www.reddit.com/r/NFSHeat/comments/cz7o22/nfs_heats_relationship_to_older_titles/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

    Others

    On this category I will add is some places that are reminiscent of other games, like subtle easter eggs

    For example, the \"haunted\" barn was on the original Most Wanted

    The image is mine, but the information has been found on this video on youtube at 0:59 https://youtu.be/D8y6_CVRY38

    https://preview.redd.it/ool96lz0o1p41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=6c7727efca2d03590e2dd4752b7247e9f32e3354

    Seems familiar? Well, it's because these locations belong to the original Palm City on Hot Pursuit 2 but the volcano is missing sadly

    Took from https://gamerinfo.net/game/need-for-speed-hot-pusuit-2/ because I lost my savegame with 100% completion

    submitted by /u/hatk4sh
    [link] [comments]

    Cant unlock rainbow nitrous, horn, and black smoke

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    I've been playing the game a month, and I 100%ed the game, and all activities, and when I got all the activities done, I bought the Ferrari, and then when I bought it, went back to the garage, the game crashed my ps4. So I rebooted the ps4, and I enter the game and I get a message that says you have been revoked access to the 100% parts, so I go to check the nitrous, and stuff, and its not there. I've tried getting volatile parts, I've tried doing races, and I've tried doing activities to no avail, what do I do if theres anything I can do at all?

    submitted by /u/RenekageChilled
    [link] [comments]

    We should occasionally organize car meets in Heat.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    It would bring the community together and there are some great spots for meets, let's say Eden Shores parking lot.

    submitted by /u/wathquan
    [link] [comments]

    Never got the Polestar

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    So I just finished up all of the story missions, and it said that I earned the Polestar, but it never showed up in my garage. Now my only option is to get the money and py for it in the dealer. Has this happened to anyone else? And if so did you resplve it?

    submitted by /u/nathanieljsmith
    [link] [comments]

    My quick playthrough of NFS Most wanted alpha 124 (ps2 - pcsx2)

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    [PC] NFS Prostreet crashes every time I start loading a race day. Need help!

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    Hey, I just got NFSPS installed and have been playing for a bit. However, I can't progress with the game any further. After choosing the vehicles I'm racing, I continue into the loading screen. As soon as the icon starts buffering, it'll crash and the game would self close. Please help and thanks in advance. To mention, I do have vehicle mods installed and a Generic Fix installed as well. I'm not sure if either is what's causing my issue.

    submitted by /u/yeunglove
    [link] [comments]

    So looking for a new game to play do to the Pandemic

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    Is this game worth buying? I've played most NFS games throughout the years and I've seen the community's reception to be quite positive for this game. How good is it though?

    Also edit: due, not do

    submitted by /u/DrezZone
    [link] [comments]

    Revised story for future game (Concept)

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    After looking at what made one of the best NFS games of all time, I tried to adapt it for a Sequel of what happened to all the people from all of the great NFS titles including Underground,undercover and Most Wanted game(protagonist,Razor,Cross and full BlackList. Any Ideas to add would be great

    General opinions/feedback and suggestions would be Great.

    Prologue Set in What Once was a Legendary Icon for Car makers and music where Cops and Street Racers continue to battle over who owns the roads, Where every Road has a story to tell, Whether it's a Rivals Car getting taken out or a Photo Finish drag, All stories have an unwanted ending. Welcome back to Bayview. It all Started back in 2005 Where (protagonist) Took Down Razor, This led to circumstances that no one could have anticipated or predicted.

    Whilst being in Prison, Razor gathered with the other members of the 'Black List' that (protagonist) Took Down, Razor decided to Recruit them and once they were all released from prison. The Year is Now 2010 and (protagonist) has Made a huge name for themselves with a healthy sum of cash and a garage that even Jay Leno might be Jealous of, Unaware of the incoming threat that is approaching. Whilst everything is going fine for protagonist, He is unaware that the Entire Black List moved up to Bayview.

    Whilst Working on his (player choice of starter car) , A strange number appears on his phone, Answering it follows the message "You made my life hell, Time to repay the favour!", Seconds Later, V8's can be heard stopping outside, Unaware what to do, (Protagonist) Hides under the car, Moments later Petrol Bombs are thrown through the windows, Instantly setting fire to everything flammable in the building as the car lift that is holding the protagonists car slides down knocking (protagonist) unconscious. As Razor and the BlackList Leave, A mysterious Face appears and enters the wrecked Garage looking for (protagonist) eventually finding him barely alive underneath the car. Dragging him out, he is then air lifted to hospital where he is in a deep coma. 6 Years Pass and the (protagonist) slowly wakes up unaware of anything that happened.

    Now that Razors crew now pretty much rule Bayiew have put fear into everyone on the road, Including the police Force. Rumors have it that Any Cop Car that enters StoneFort never returns without becoming a Write-off. The (protagonist) Wanders outside to meet George and Frank who are also not sure on what happened 6 years ago. After a small discussion in a roadside Café, they both give him a loan of $2,500 each equalling $5,000 and take him to the cheapest Used Car Dealership. Looking through all the cars he isn't impressed when he sees a bunch of crap cars that are falling apart every time a gust of wind blows past. After Choosing the car of choice, George then tells (protagonist) of the best Performance tuner in the County, A small confrontation between George and Frank as Frank suggests the best way his money should be spent is at the Customisation Shops around the county. After a small laugh, (protagonist) decides he will go to both pleasing both George and Frank. After Remaining Budget is Spent on what player decides, They are then given new phone which shows all races and messages around the county, Also hidden around the county are the wrecks of (protagonist)s past garage.

    Player needs to win a few races before a phone call arrives telling (protagonist) that a new Garage/Safehouse is available to rent. He takes it and Falls asleep when he arrives there, Midway through the night a small noise is heard in the garage, So (protagonist) goes to check it out, In the darkness is a shadow, which (protagonist) shines a torch towards, which mysterious figure yells "turn that damn thing out my face", (protagonist) recognises the voice and shines torch away and out the Darkness Emerges Cross. After a small discussion, Cross tells (protagonist) that the reason he is in Bayview was to Take down Razors Crew, but after multiple Failures, $10,000s of wrecked cop cars and injured officers, Cross needs someone who can take him down not regarding the lawful ways. Cross then takes the (protagonist)s phone and installs a Back Door into the BVPDs Database revealing the New 'BlackList'.

    "Take these Bastard's Down and do it quick, I will try and help you the best I can, Oh and I also have some information you may be interested in", throwing a case file down onto the coffee table. Cross then Stands up and leaves the garage leaving the protagonist with the case file. Joking and dismissing Cross' allegations, throwing it onto a mechanics bench. Later in the day whilst eating a pizza, (protagonist)picks up begins reading the file to discover that Razor is the number One Suspect into burning down the Protagonist's Original Garage, immediately filled with rage he chucks the case file towards the camera and the main Game Logo Appears. Fades into black and main game begins.

    submitted by /u/Cerberus-276
    [link] [comments]

    Offroad Muscle Car vs Road Built Cars

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    So, been playing this game for a good week or so. I wanted to do something for the shits n giggles and what I did was that I use nothing but an offroad muscle car for my entire run (I decided to do this after I got enough money to buy the dodge hemi). I know many people will blast me for doin this, but you know what? It's more fun than usin' a supercar once I can afford one, sure I can't do some races due to the tight turns. BUT! For the most part this bloody rusty lookin piece of shit cuts corners and makes the race a breeze for me since when I see a large patch of dirt in a corner I go. "Ooo! Shortcut!" And then I find more and more spots down the line. Once I got drifting down pat I just glide through those corners onto dirt then off dirt. Bloody feels so damn good to do.

    submitted by /u/ThatWestAustralian
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Most Wanted performance tuning?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 02:46 AM PDT

    NFS Most Wanted performance tuning?

    I'm trying to understand how the performance tuning works but different guides say different things. I just bought this Dodge Viper and I want it to be my pursuit car. To be able to handle roadblocks and such, I guess low ride height, lot of downforce and low RPM supercharger is good (although I can't purchase supercharger upgrades yet). Let's say I want short and powerful nitrous, which direction do I go for? The minus sign means less power, or less duration?

    Higher aerodynamics means more downforce, lower ride height means exactly what it is. Higher steering means quicker response, higher handling means less drifting? Some of these things are intuitive, but some are really not. Can anyone explain to me please?

    EDIT: Pressing "1" shows everything you need to know. Thanks to Deathpacito420_69 for pointing this out.

    https://preview.redd.it/pph6pa9rmzo41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=a5d67cee1ea5f72912734f993d97f3cb921cc7b5

    submitted by /u/colonyy
    [link] [comments]

    Making money FAST in NFS heat

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 03:09 AM PDT

    How do I make money fast I'm lvl 19 btw

    submitted by /u/FSKNGL
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment