• Breaking News

    Monday, March 16, 2020

    Need for Speed Would you guys be happy if this was a thing?

    Need for Speed Would you guys be happy if this was a thing?


    Would you guys be happy if this was a thing?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Justice for the R33

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    Give me back my prius

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    We still miss you Paul ��

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    Photos Taken Milliseconds After Disaster

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    My dad has always loved the Countach, so I designed one for him

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    Damn that ass! Was talking to the car not you .

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    Not the best looking DB5, but still my favorite car

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    The handling physics of NFS Prostreet is perfect! Also me: "Exactly just what I wanted!"

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    I remade The Prez's cars in Payback!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    I made replicas of the cars in Noise Bomb in Payback!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    I made replicas of the cars in Noise Bomb in Payback! submitted by /u/ManGo_50Y
    [link] [comments]

    Nfs 3 tracks with both layouts imposed over another.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 11:25 PM PDT

    What's the best tune for Speed Challenges in Nevada Highway?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    I'm stuck on Nevada Highway II in Nitrocide because I keep totalling my cars The cars I use are a Porsche 911 Turbo and a Ford GT, but I can never get the control even when they are maxed out for stability. How can I tune these to make them better?

    submitted by /u/AityFree
    [link] [comments]

    Um... I didnt know this was possible until now..

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Looking for "database" of *older* NFS game Wraps/Decals

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    Hey all! Long-term fan here. Been playing as long as I can remember and have played almost all games in the franchise. One of my favourites in the series, as I can imagine is the case with a good number of people, was Underground 2.

    Recently, I've been enjoying the idea of recreating (at least as closely as possible) some of the cars I had in the older games and getting to see what they could look like in the HD universe. Especially those from Underground 2. Obviously a big part of this is the wraps and decals that we could apply to our rides - for those sweet sweet style points. As I'm trying to replicate as closely as possible my cars in the past, I want to copy these decals too. But given I haven't played the game in what feels like over a decade, I can't remember things exactly. My initial idea was to play the game again and have them there to copy. But, although I own a copy of the game for PS2, I'm currently unable to play it for a number of reasons. So my next thought was to see if there's anything like a database of all the decals anywhere. But I can't find anything. As I'm not keen on either traipsing through playthrough videos or accross all the pictures on the internet, the only other option I could think would be to re-purchase the game on Steam for example. My question now, is if anyone could direct me to anything at all so I can get my hand on them, don't have to buy the game again for one purpose, and fulfil my desire to revive my cars in the newer games. Thanks a lot in advance!

    submitted by /u/I_Am_JoKe
    [link] [comments]

    Aspiration differences?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    The single turbo seems to be the best aspiration at any level. What's the point of having either a dual tubo or any of the superchargers?

    submitted by /u/A-P_Mech_Jordo
    [link] [comments]

    An idea: Remember Speedlist?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    Ok... hear me out. The game is currently dry and a little bit boring. I feel re-adding Speedlist is a big fix for this. So hear is how I feel it should be done.

    Any car in your garage, all bets are off. You cannot swap parts on the fly though.

    1st event is a day race of any type (offroad, race, or drift)

    2nd event is also a day race of any type

    3rd is a night race in the high heat format (lots of cops on and near the route)

    After the third race, you need to make it to a hideout to claim your winnings. If you get busted, all the Bank and REP is lost. There is no time limit, just make it back to a hideout.

    All the routes are voted on by the players in the Speedlist, just like in Payback. 3 random routes are on screen and everyone votes for the one they want to do most. If you have any suggestions or feedback, put it in the comments.

    submitted by /u/that_husk_buster
    [link] [comments]

    How do I change the game language on Ps4? I’ve already changed the account language, but nothing changed

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    100% Activites and Rewards

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    So I recently completed all activities and collected all the collectables but I haven't received any of the rewards to purchase except for the 488 Pista. Is there something I missed that the game still wants me to do?

    submitted by /u/Tokoos872
    [link] [comments]

    How do you start the sprint race "Caspian Sea Monster"?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    I am at the start point but I don't get the "Press RB" to start like every other race.

    submitted by /u/GhStRdR2k
    [link] [comments]

    Do you keep the black market cars forever?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Unpopular opinion: I don't really see customization as neccessary to NFS

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    Don't take this to mean I hate it. Ever since I played Underground 2 for the first time when I was 5, I really liked the idea of personalizing your car.

    But I don't subscribe to the idea that every NFS game is required to have it. I'm the kind of car guy who prefers to leave cars how they are.

    I'm not saying that customization needs to go, just that I see it as a cool feature rather than a core part of NFS's identity.

    If the next game keeps it, nice. If it's removed, I won't mind really.

    submitted by /u/LamborghiniDude7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment