• Breaking News

    Monday, June 1, 2020

    Need for Speed Loving my Petronas wrapped AMG GT! Mansory parts worked great 👌

    Need for Speed Loving my Petronas wrapped AMG GT! Mansory parts worked great ��


    Loving my Petronas wrapped AMG GT! Mansory parts worked great ��

    Posted: 31 May 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    Took me 4 hours to make this Tokyo Drift EVO but it's well worth it!

    Posted: 31 May 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    There is another place on all the saga more used than this for pics?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    My GTI needed some retro turbofans

    Posted: 31 May 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    Usui’s fastest

    Posted: 31 May 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    Still don’t Understand why we don’t have Ana’s body kit as customization parts

    Posted: 31 May 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    (WIP) Thoughts? I think this one can be a good boss car.

    Posted: 31 May 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    I woukd love to have superbuilds back in nfs heat...

    Posted: 31 May 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    Any way to change the manual shift button layout?

    Posted: 31 May 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    Is there any way to change the button layout away from bumpers? They're killing me... just want X B shift like forza pls

    submitted by /u/tencteriyaki0bc
    [link] [comments]

    Customized Corvette C7..in nfs heat studio..how's it?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    Introducing the Need For Speed Default Dance Emote

    Posted: 31 May 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Battle-Scarred BMW M3 GTR - Geo & Textures Breakdown

    Posted: 31 May 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    As suggested by users here, I have deleted DamonPS2 and downloaded the Dolphin emulator along with Gamecube version of the game. It runs much smoother than the PS2 version. I don't even mind the slightly worse graphics as long as it works a bit smoothly! Found my game to play during lockdown��

    Posted: 31 May 2020 04:54 AM PDT

    How to trigger underground-heads

    Posted: 31 May 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    NFS Underground 2

    Posted: 31 May 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    Anyone know a way to play the game without buying an old console?

    submitted by /u/AC-Kingdom
    [link] [comments]

    Join my CREW bros name Gangster Speed

    Posted: 31 May 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    Nothing too elitist but if u need a guild where we can do stuff together every now and then please join !

    PS4 IGN Biggaranxx

    CREW NAME: Gangster Speed

    CREW TAG: 1 G

    many thanks

    submitted by /u/didiutss
    [link] [comments]

    My sanity is starting to break down (Ranting about NFS: Undercover)

    Posted: 31 May 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    So I decided to boot up Undercover on my Xbox 360 (which may be the cause since it's old and acting up) and being a true masochist, I decided to play the damn game with manual transmission, and I swear every piece of A.I this game has is out to ruin my day. I don't remember anything this drastic happening since my last playthrough, about 2 years ago.

    Blatant rubberbanding, going through corners with UltraGrip™ tyres and losing no speed whatsoever, opponents crashing into me, ruining my speed and stability, civilian cars doing random lane changes or appearances, cops being too stupid to follow me into narrow but straight paths. The motherfuckers brake and turn around, unless I'm trying to outrun them. In that case they keep themselves on my ass like a horny ape.

    My final straw before this post was when one of the cars that launched themselves up by going 170-190km/h through a bumpy shortcut, landed perfectly infront of me and sped away at over 150km/h.

    And those are problems that affect gameplay. I've seen broken models way too many times. There are spots in the world where a car attempting to change a lane results in this "drifting" type behaviour. Cops may end up spawning on the walls. Pursuit Breakers? More like Physics Breakers.

    I don't want to sound like a whiner but holy shit I need to vent before I smash the controller into bits. Thank you for tolerating.

    submitted by /u/minihalkoja
    [link] [comments]

    For those of you asking "is it worth it/will there be an update?" i present my facts to you:

    Posted: 31 May 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    NFS Heat graphics look really bad

    Posted: 31 May 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    Everything looks blurry and there seems to be a bit of motion blur even though it is turned off. is it supposed to look like that? Everything is on ultra btw

    submitted by /u/shumatsu_lol
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment