• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 26, 2020

    Need for Speed Recreated my IRL Volvo Amazon in NFS: Payback

    Need for Speed Recreated my IRL Volvo Amazon in NFS: Payback


    Recreated my IRL Volvo Amazon in NFS: Payback

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    Haven’t played heat in 6 months, what do I do with all this?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    The decal layers got flipped and now I’m pressed

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 03:21 AM PDT

    F40 wanted a lift (2015)

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    My attempt on the Need For Speed Porsche Unleashed cover. I know it's not the best one, but I tried:)

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    [Video] Yet another texture issues ...

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    The unlisted prepared video showing issues: https://youtu.be/8Eb8020BzoU \uploaded by some mate])

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    As you might notice in the video, the textures in this game are loading quite irregularly which might distract/disturb sometime and decrease the overall gameplay experience. This behavior happens very often, with random textures and in different random places. It required only about 5-8 minutes to find all these issues, meaning, it's quite a very small amount of issues presented in this video compared the whole gameplay.

    This issue is well known and has been existing for a long time already and has a lot of reports.

    If someone knows the real suggestion to solve this issue , please ...
    I would appreciate it very much if you could share it.

    Also, personally, I don't like most of in-game music/songs of the "NFS: Heat", thus, listening to my own custom playlists instead(worth to notice, the last scene of this video had in-game one, though). This playlist included some synths of the "PERTURBATOR": https://perturbator.bandcamp.com/

    Although, the game is magnificent.

    Regards

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Additional information:

    • Need For Speed: Heat
      Deluxe Edition
      Online
    • Settings: Ultra, 1440p60
    • GPU: 2080Ti, v452.06
      CPU: i9-9900KS
      RAM: 32GB
      OC: No
    • 08/26/2020
    submitted by /u/vv7vv7
    [link] [comments]

    Changed my EA ID, now can't access online features in Most Wanted (2012), can anyone help? (pc)

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    Earlier today I changed my EA ID and now can't use online features in need for speed most wanted. No multiplayer, no friends no auto log. It was working a couple minutes before I changed it. My friend also changed his ea ID today and can still use online stuff.

    submitted by /u/Shadow_Walker137
    [link] [comments]

    First New Game?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    I'm by no means an amateur to NFS, I've played almost every game in the series pre 2016. But like, I thought I could get some opinions on what my first brand new NFS game should be (i.e. 2016, Payback, etc). What do you guys think would be the best place to start? I'm pretty open to anything, but I'd like a game with preferably: 1. A LOT of car customization options. 2. A decent difficulty curve. And 3. A goddamn Supra.

    submitted by /u/iotahiro
    [link] [comments]

    I remade my Toyota Supra from Need for Speed 2015 in Underground 2. How do you rate it? ��

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 03:46 AM PDT

    What Need for speed title would you recommend to an old fan of the series?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    So I played the original Most Wanted way back in the day and recently played through it once again. Now I am hungry for more. I haven't played any Need for speed games afterwards (except some hours undercover). But what would you recommend with a similar experience? I read that Heat is okay. But okay doesn't give me the impression to pay 25€ (is on sale rn). The other game I see people recommending is Rivals. Is it better?

    Thanks alot for your time!

    submitted by /u/SoulOfMidgard
    [link] [comments]

    Please explain my situation to me.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    Today just a few moments ago I joined the need for speed discord server. I first questioned on the emojis and their meanings in the server and then just a few moments later I questioned what would happen to those who own a cracked variant of the game (a distant ex friend of mine owns it and I was just interested to ask what the consequences would be for him).. what ended up happening is people saying "just buy the game" as I was texting trying to explain the case then I said "we don't have such s*** in Iraq" by the meaning that buying such game isn't an easy thing to do. Just as I was texting trying to furthermore explain my situation I end up getting Instantly banned on the spot without a reason by some random mod with what looked to be an Anime pfp. I Need explanations on why I was banned so quickly (within 2 minutes of joining the discord server) and I'll also need a way back in since I'm certainly sure I most likely didn't deserve a ban.

    As a long time NFS player this quite upsets me since I don't crack my games nor do I download anything the wrong way (I buy NFS games usually 1-2 years after release). Imo: It sucks to get kicked out of a community for a game you've been playing since age 8.

    Help me please.

    submitted by /u/2014_mazdaspeed3
    [link] [comments]

    Any word on the HP2010 remake?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    I heard that EA was remaking Hot Pursuit 2010 and Battlefield 3 (another 2010 game). Obviously BF3 is irrelevant here, but has there been any word about HP2010 besides rumors that it may happen?

    submitted by /u/BloofKid
    [link] [comments]

    [Issue] Pixelated textures.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    I am having an issue with the game, specifically some textures load really slow/ don't load at all as seen here in this picture. What can I do to fix this?

    Everything is set to ultra and I have the latest drivers.

    Specs: I5 7500, GTX1650, 16GB.

    submitted by /u/v4nillaX
    [link] [comments]

    Replaying NFSU2, question regarding performance upgrades

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    Decided to play Underground 2 again, but just had a small thing bug me:

    I noticed as a kid that as the car was upgraded, the engine itself seemed to change? And I also vaguely recall hearing that a 240SX with full upgrades used the sound of a Ferrari.

    Personally I'm not really a fan of this, and I found it a little weird as a kid, so I was wondering if there was a specific part that causes it that I can avoid? Anyone have an idea what part/level causes the "engine swapping"?

    Cheers.

    submitted by /u/CC_Zephyr
    [link] [comments]

    Remind you of anything? *cough* *cough* heat

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    Why is Need for Speed: The Run (2011) not available in Steam?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    With the recent additions of EA Games to Steam, plus old NFS games like Shift already being there, does anyone know why is Need for Speed: The Run (2011) not available in Steam?

    submitted by /u/ImdProGamer
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Pro Street install help

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    i have need for speed pro street v1.0 working but any guide i follow on how to install the v1.1update doesn't work for me. is there anyone who knows what patch they used and how they invallend it?
    i followed a tutorial on how to install the patch and after finishing the install i started the game.
    looks good but when i started a career or a new game the game shuts down and wont play anymore

    submitted by /u/drunken_hunter_2
    [link] [comments]

    When Need For Speed Underground came out

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 02:06 AM PDT

    Does anyone remember the advertising that went into Underground 1 and 2? I remember the websites both games had and I'm not sure if I am crazy, but I remember Need For Speed hosted races then let all of the attendees run on the track and play Need For Speed. I only bring this up because I just picked up a copy of Underground and it brought me back to my 4 year old days.

    submitted by /u/frankyframer8
    [link] [comments]

    Hardcore Cops Mod out now

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    No way to get the abandonned cars on payback anymore i suppose?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    I guess it's server side, so changing the date of the system will probably not do anything. Can you confirm there's no way? Thanks. (Ik it's a dead game)

    submitted by /u/davidfliesplanes
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best engine swap for the Maxda RX7

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment