• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 6, 2020

    Need for Speed Hot Pursuit (2010/2020) has taken the spot as my favorite Need for Speed.

    Need for Speed Hot Pursuit (2010/2020) has taken the spot as my favorite Need for Speed.


    Hot Pursuit (2010/2020) has taken the spot as my favorite Need for Speed.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:47 PM PST

    It used to be Most Wanted (2005). But after playing Hot Pursuit (Remastered) for the first time, it is easily my favorite.

    It plays like the classic Burnout 1-3 games. I missed arcade racers like this and none of the reviews I watched ever mentioned this. How reminiscent it is of Burnout and classic arcade racing.

    The progression is like the old racing games. No free roam to race points. Just choose your race from a menu. Race and win a car. Race with new car. Rinse repeat. I love this kind of gameplay loop. Keeps the game fresh.

    And then we have Hot Pursuit events. The first time I hit that Turbo button, I got chills. So intense and fun.

    I can't believe I skipped this game back then. It's so damn good.

    submitted by /u/cybercism
    [link] [comments]

    69 Charger be looking thicc

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:14 AM PST

    Another one done and dusted, Worthouse Silvia S15 Formula Drift, owned by Piotr Wiecek. As always, all my liveries are available for the community to download on PS4 @BiigMikeLDN.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:35 AM PST

    Quick Fill-up

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:21 AM PST

    Nissan Silvia S15 [NFS Heat]

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:56 PM PST

    Fun Fact: The Australian market would often get box-art featuring their domestic cars, such as the HSV GTS and Ford Falcon.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 11:59 AM PST

    Question: What is the fastest way to take turns?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:10 PM PST

    Hey there, what is the fastest way to take sharp turns in nfs heat?

    submitted by /u/SEA1305
    [link] [comments]

    Didn't see anything wrong here...

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 02:59 PM PST

    Need For Speed Pro Street PS4

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:41 PM PST

    Hi, this is probably a dumb question. Need For Speed Pro Street, my favorite is not available on the PS4 and I'm looking to get it. I've heard of people putting games on flash drives and stuff like that. Is their anything I can do? I love the game and I'm looking for any work around!

    submitted by /u/Party-Awareness
    [link] [comments]

    My Collection of Classic Need For Speed

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 11:18 AM PST

    900 Barrel Roll Bail

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:45 PM PST

    R34 dont need no kits boi

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:53 AM PST

    Were the downloadable packs for Hot Pursuit 2010 ever free on PS3?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:40 PM PST

    I wish they were still available and (for a limited time) free to coincide with the PS4 remaster.

    submitted by /u/Eloy89
    [link] [comments]

    if there any way to get rid of nfs (2015's) film grain effects?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:38 PM PST

    I'm puzzled as to how someone can use cars from other classes in a race.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 04:40 PM PST

    So I got nfs heat like 2 days ago.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 07:51 PM PST

    So as the title says I got it like 2 days ago and it's fun however I find one thing extremely dumb, and that is that the cops at night can just chase you for absolutely no reason and it's so annoying I just like 5 rep levels and all my money because I found a cop, am I the only person who thinks that's this is some major fucking bullshit.

    Edit:spelling

    submitted by /u/uselesshuman38
    [link] [comments]

    Play time need for speed heat

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:47 PM PST

    I was just wondering I fell like nfs payback had a better longer an funny story. There was barely any story on nfs heat maybe the next nfs you could make it like nfs payback just some feed back

    submitted by /u/slathred434
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Heat + And Other Mods

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:58 PM PST

    So, I recently got Need For Speed Heat and I wanted to know your inputs on this as I know there are some big mods out there like 'Heat +' which really make the game better so, are there other mods that are better or is NFS Heat + what I want to get when looking for something that just makes the game better graphically and otherwise. Also, could you please give links to where I can download the mods as all the ones I've seen have expired or something. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/BenefitsBorris123
    [link] [comments]

    [NFS Payback, ] Weird lighting rendering for PC?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:23 PM PST

    [NFS Payback, ] Weird lighting rendering for PC?

    While not exactly the most recent NFS game, I would like to see if anyone else has encountered this bug in the game. During Sunrise/Sunset hours, and in very specific camera angles, my game renders these gigantic flares on the horizon that essentially flash the hell out of my screen, and I question if it could be an AMD rendering issue. I presume this because my old PC build had an Intel CPU and an Nvidia GTX 970, and I did not encounter this issue, meanwhile my new build has an AMD Ryzen 3600 as well as an AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT. Any possible solutions or "culprits" so to speak that anyone may know of? I've search for solutions to this and I feel like the only person with the issue.

    https://preview.redd.it/zabgs6r38h361.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=bad63c80083ecff29ac9d37486079e38321f6d58

    submitted by /u/DrKnightmare
    [link] [comments]

    I have a lot of Hot Pursuit clips on my switch.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:15 PM PST

    How exactly does one take pictures in Hot Pursuit Remastered?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 04:57 PM PST

    I don't care how idiotic I look I genuinely cannot find the answers.

    I'm on Xbox One, I can go into photo mode at any time like they say, position the camera, mess with the settings...however.

    There is zero option for me to actually take a picture like none. I can mash all the buttons I want I don't end up with a picture.

    Am I missing something? Is there a issue? Help...

    submitted by /u/OverpricedGrandpaCar
    [link] [comments]

    This is how to finish in style

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:43 AM PST

    My problem with events in need for speed no limits

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 02:38 PM PST

    No limits events for me is the pinnacle of difficulty, for me that is. Going back and forth, buying and trying to get parts for the loaned car in the events, getting blocked behind a level until I reached that car level. The only thing that make this thing difficult is how long the event runs. A week is not enough for me to get to day 7 and keep the car. It feels like the game wants me to pay for gold, that way you can get vip and get more tickets.

    Is it just me or have you guys also had that same experience as well?

    submitted by /u/BuddySans
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment