• Breaking News

    Monday, December 7, 2020

    Need for Speed I just realized... the wheels aren't attached to the axels on cars... I think I need a moment.

    Need for Speed I just realized... the wheels aren't attached to the axels on cars... I think I need a moment.


    I just realized... the wheels aren't attached to the axels on cars... I think I need a moment.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 12:37 PM PST

    i dont normally wrap my cars but i think this came out looking thicc

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 08:29 AM PST

    Need For Edge Cases: Hot Pursuit

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 07:51 PM PST

    Ready for night gangsta

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 08:05 PM PST

    I can't be the only one who enjoys spawn killing cops

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 11:43 PM PST

    *mario jumpsounds*

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 04:29 AM PST

    Sometimes ricing cars is fun (NFSMW Redux)

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 07:53 PM PST

    Corvette Tornado Move

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:32 PM PST

    Turning on your lights, and sirens after losing a race is just bad sportsmanship.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:18 AM PST

    How to tune cars in NFS most wanted

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 11:02 PM PST

    I'm playing on pc using a keyboard. I don't know how to customise my car, does anyone know how.

    submitted by /u/YoungStres
    [link] [comments]

    Controller disconnecting

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:59 PM PST

    I recently bought the new Xbox controller and it works fine but on nfs heat it'll work fine as soon as I go into a lobby in the loading screen it'll disconnect my controller then reconnect but it after that it won't register me pressing anything any fix on pc btw

    submitted by /u/Shisaiiko
    [link] [comments]

    1973 Porsche 911 rsr

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:43 PM PST

    Anyone know if there is a nos or monster energy wrap for the 911 rsr

    submitted by /u/Ryackulic
    [link] [comments]

    Does that NFSHP2010 camera mod work for the Remaster version?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 07:16 PM PST

    You know that camera mod for Hot Pursuit 2010 that let you adjust the in-game cameras and do first person for example? Does it work for the Remastered version too?

    submitted by /u/mrwallace888
    [link] [comments]

    240z drift, Payback

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 02:50 AM PST

    In need of some knowledge

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 11:19 AM PST

    Hello there! I just finished NFS Payback campaign and I want to be competitive in ranked multiplayer, my question is concerning the performance costumisation. I don't know which brand is good for which conditions, if anyone willing to explain I'll be deeply grateful :)

    submitted by /u/Matsadura
    [link] [comments]

    Need for Speed Heat | Discovery Heat 5 Gameplay W/ Evo 9 | Would be nice if I could get some feedback as to whether or not I'm actually good at the game, I feel really inconsistent.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:18 PM PST

    Cutscenes not playing and sky is green in MW 2005 Redux

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 07:25 AM PST

    I installed the MW 2005 Redux mod and I noticed that the cutscenes don't play. I also noticed that the sky is a green color. Any solutions to fix these issues?

    submitted by /u/AmtrakFan3450
    [link] [comments]

    Is it not possible to invite to crews cross-platform?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 07:18 AM PST

    I tried to create a crew for my friends, but one of us is on the Xbox and everyone else is on PS4. When I searched her account, the invite button was greyed out.

    Is there any solution to this?

    submitted by /u/AndyMB601
    [link] [comments]

    [NFS Heat] Is there a way to rebind buttons for the G25 wheel?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 12:23 AM PST

    I wanted to change the mapping, and also put the manual gear buttons to be on my shifter's sequential mode (ha, suck it G27+ users, jk, but it's sad that the G27 and up ditched the sequential knob).

    On PC by the way.

    submitted by /u/mrwallace888
    [link] [comments]

    Which need for speed developer you think is the best ?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:33 AM PST

    I believe in blackbox

    submitted by /u/Kondzio24319
    [link] [comments]

    Hot Pursuit, problems with online achievements?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:35 AM PST

    Im not getting ANY online achievement, all the other ones pop like normal.

    submitted by /u/mwrsoe
    [link] [comments]

    Way too many Pagani Zonda Cinque

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 04:50 AM PST

    Nobody ever noticed there's way too many Cinque in Hot Pursuit 2010 and The Run ? I mean, just in the intro of The Run, in San Francisco there's already 3 of them and in Hot Pursuit there's a lot too-
    It's not logic than this many Cinque are at the same place at the same time and owned by street racers

    I know, Need For Speed is not about being realistic but come on- That's way too many

    submitted by /u/scary_hell
    [link] [comments]

    Need for speed carbon crak/where to buy

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 07:51 AM PST

    Hi Some years ago I was playing need for speed carbon on ps2. Yesterday I saw on yt nfs carbon remastered version and I want to play it again but I can't find any side where i can buy the game. Can you give me link to crack or checked site where I can buy it ?

    submitted by /u/RosolzSandacza
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment