• Breaking News

    Monday, January 25, 2021

    Need for Speed Mako Sato's Sileighty S13 from Initial D (NFS Heat)

    Need for Speed Mako Sato's Sileighty S13 from Initial D (NFS Heat)


    Mako Sato's Sileighty S13 from Initial D (NFS Heat)

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:40 PM PST

    Most Wanted (2005) meme. Credit to my little brother for this.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 10:37 PM PST

    anyone else hoping to see the B2 in the next nfs?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:27 AM PST

    Am I doing this right?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:50 PM PST

    NFS heat error code 001b080f

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:13 PM PST

    What does this error code even mean? i cant access online multiplayer but i can access solo. but in solo i do get rep at night but at day my cash doesnt go up when i win a race. Is there anyway i can fix this or is my game permanently screwed?

    submitted by /u/AttentionUpset
    [link] [comments]

    Is hot pursuit remastered worth it?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:10 PM PST

    Best controller for need for speed

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 07:34 PM PST

    NFS 2015 Controller remapping

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:44 PM PST

    So I bought "EAplay" on steam, and now I'm trying to play it on dualshock 4, but I can't remap anything to A/x or B/O because if I remap it it just opens "phone" or just stops the game(because "A" for some reason is originally mapped as pause? why?) and you can't remap those buttons. The other thing is that my gears are not switching when I press the associated buttons. AND the third thing is that my car keeps rolling and I cant stop it nor with a handbrake nor just a normal brake.

    submitted by /u/TheDreixon
    [link] [comments]

    Noob here (NFS heat, only experience Most Wanted 2012)

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:50 AM PST

    I just bought the BMW M40i. I've already customized it, but now I need to upgrade. I'm like rep 11-13. What category should my car be in for sole? Racing, drifting, on and off-road. Which corner should I be in? Bottom left (racing and on-road), left middle (on-road and off-road, racing), etc. Which should it be for multiplayer?

    submitted by /u/ThanosThiccChin
    [link] [comments]

    Whoosh on gear change in Lamborghinis

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 12:52 PM PST

    Does anyone know what that whoosh from the Lamborghinis is in Most Wanted and Carbon? I can hear it when shifting up or going off the throttle

    submitted by /u/arc_trooper_5555
    [link] [comments]

    Red ranks on NFS Payback

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 12:36 PM PST

    Does anyone know why some players have red ranks on NFS Payback?

    submitted by /u/TV_GL1TCH
    [link] [comments]

    Is Making Heat/Payback Car Mods Possible?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 05:25 AM PST

    As we had make car-mods before at MW/U2,can we also make mods for those two?Heat does have many unnecessary cars like ''4 Huracan'' or ''05' Corvette'',why aren't we replace those vehicles with niche cars like ''Toyota Supra'' or ''Tesla Cybertruck''?

    submitted by /u/kawaii2matoo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment