• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 26, 2021

    Need for Speed The lens flairs get me every time...

    Need for Speed The lens flairs get me every time...


    The lens flairs get me every time...

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 01:03 PM PST

    NFS Heat with Project Unite 2

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 12:15 AM PST

    Ready to knock ...

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 11:20 PM PST

    Found a hacker today in NFS Most Wanted 2012. At this point we haven't even started.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 05:24 PM PST

    Is NFS Heat still good

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 02:41 PM PST

    How do you not absolutely die when doing speed challenge in Nevada? NFS Prostreet.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 03:34 PM PST

    I've restarted the same speed challenge probably 50 times already and I'm getting tired of always totaling.

    submitted by /u/YoungHwCollector
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys want in the next NFS

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 02:53 PM PST

    Online question

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 06:06 PM PST

    Me and my friend were trying to play online together but it said session was full and I tried starting a private server and still it was full. How do i create a private server.

    submitted by /u/Legofan2007
    [link] [comments]

    So I need advice and quick! Thanks need for speed heat btw

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 03:10 PM PST

    I've been using the Lamborghini huracan it's pretty solid but just got rep 28 and saw I unlocked the srt viper and the Audi is the viper any good?

    Don't like the lambo the sound is awful I know I can't swap engines but just curious thanks !

    submitted by /u/Rocko19936793
    [link] [comments]

    looking for some friends for JDM stuff <3

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 03:05 PM PST

    Hi y'all. I'm new here and I was wondering if anyone wants to help me to make a few friends who love JDM cars. I think that we can do something pretty good for example drifting a bit, street racing, car show... dunno let me know! <3

    submitted by /u/VandalaDoubloons
    [link] [comments]

    Need for Speed Underground 2 help needed for a problem

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 12:54 PM PST

    I have a problem with NFSUG2. After installing the game it runs for like 1 minute and then it crashes and deletes the speed2.exe file. Can anyone help me with my problem?

    submitted by /u/paulfriedrichS
    [link] [comments]

    Hot pursuit remastered, need help with the online trophies ps4

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 12:40 PM PST

    Basically I have to get the 5 online trophies and they can be done in like an hour or so, if anyone if willing to help it would be much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Rj16111997
    [link] [comments]

    Some help needed

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 10:51 AM PST

    Hello everyone

    I'm new on this sub. I needed some help. I've been trying to play NFS 2 SE on my windows 10 pc. It is opening and the races work, but I am getting green lines all over my screen.

    Did anyone else experience this problem ? Any idea how to fix it ?

    submitted by /u/burmesefalcon
    [link] [comments]

    A very strange bug in MW`05 I have never encountered before

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 06:43 AM PST

    So, after finishing Heat for the 4th time since launch, decided to go back to the classic MW and only MW...

    Since I have a wheel, I plugged it in and started playing but one strange thing is happening from the start...

    Every time I hit the throttle, the game mistook that assignment for the nitrous so the NOS goes off every time I accelerate...

    I checked also with my keyboard, same thing happens...

    How can I fix this ?

    I kinda fixed it by clearing the NOS button in the controls but come on, NFS without that

    submitted by /u/LukaMilic98
    [link] [comments]

    Black Market Mclaren spiked bug?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 09:04 AM PST

    I've not been able to find much info on this, but the 'Spiked' black market mission in stage 3 for the Mclaren F1 seems bugged. You supposedly just have to survive hitting a spike strip and end the night, but I've done that three times and still never gotten it done. Are there any other hidden parameters to meet or something, or is this challenge just impossible for some people? I'm a bit frustrated with it, because I'd very much like to finish the challenges for the Mclaren I paid for..

    submitted by /u/rulerit2
    [link] [comments]

    Underfround 2 problem

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 08:25 AM PST

    Hey guys I recently downloaded Underground 2 and everything was going well untill I found a bug which won't let me buy a new car. It only replaces it with the last one I bought. How can I fix this? Do I need to start over?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Simmilk
    [link] [comments]

    Are NFS The Run cutscenes copyrighted?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 06:25 AM PST

    I'm asking because I'm planning on doing a YouTube series on The Run (yes, I know, it's an old game). A YouTuber I know edited the cutscenes out of the video, saying that they were copyrighted and when I looked for more information online, nothing came up.

    submitted by /u/ghosttrain64bit
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to change the player model with a custom one in nfs Carbon 2006

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 05:41 AM PST

    I really wanna change it to a female one but I don't know if it's possible. I ain't afraid of mods,so if you know any tell me pls

    submitted by /u/Majica_Perajicaaa
    [link] [comments]

    does any one know how to fix this, when i lanch the game this happends and doesnt do anything

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 02:48 AM PST

    NFS Heat Personalized Launch Trailer become private video

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 01:54 AM PST

    So I am looking for the Personalized NFS Heat Launch Trailer feature the car I made in Heat Studio, but I find out the video has became a private video as the NFS Heat Studio channel make all the personalized trailer private. Because I didn't download the trailer back when the game launched as I didn't expect the channel to make all the personalized trailer private, now I have no way to access it. Can EA or Criterion please make the video public so we are allowed to watch/download our own personalized trailer again?

    submitted by /u/Julian083
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment