• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 17, 2021

    Need for Speed I got a knack for turning every car I own into a drift car lol

    Need for Speed I got a knack for turning every car I own into a drift car lol


    I got a knack for turning every car I own into a drift car lol

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 09:03 PM PST

    Last NFS I played was Most Wanted 2005, I just got Heat and I hate the soundtrack.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:41 PM PST

    It's just an opinion obviously but: I played 5 hours so far, but each of my playing sessions was about 25-40 minutes long and each time I exited the game because the soundtrack felt like it completely doesn't fit, and it's just full of (imo) terrible, hard to listen songs that I just can't stand. I think I'll just mute it completely from now on and listen to soundtracks from the older games instead.

    Otherwise, the game is great. The only thing I don't like is the damage system because I really enjoyed endless chases in Most Wanted 2005 where I didn't have to worry about the damage, those chases could go on for hours without me ever getting bored. I get why it's there, but I wish there was an option to turn it off at the cost of turning off rep gain or something, just to have fun with the chase.

    submitted by /u/TheCurious42
    [link] [comments]

    anyoen else miss blackboxes insane bodykits?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 04:07 AM PST

    Kinda Unpopular opinion. But very pog

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 10:31 PM PST

    in my opinion, heat is by far the best nfs we've had on that generation. However I also believe it is as good as any black Box game due to the factor that is handling. The handling in heat may be far from realistic but is fantastic for a nfs game. Something even criterion games couldn't do. The customisation is also very good in the factor that you don't need to unlock it. Heat also has a good car list, not the best car list overall but the best car list I've seen in an arcade racer in a long time. The multiplayer on heat is really good as well, considering it's cross platform and you can chat to people in an in game party. I also really like the fact that your exhaust can literally be flame throwers. I really hope the new criterion are working on 'heat 2' with a similar style except fixing everything that ghost games failed at. Also this is how I envisioned need for speed, well done ghost and criterion. Plus DLC would've been nice lol

    submitted by /u/grem-lol
    [link] [comments]

    NFS MW Tollbooth bug

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 05:09 PM PST

    Hey everybody, so I've been playing MW 2005 and after playing for hours and hours with no problem, I'm now getting this weird bug where my tollbooth races suddenly jump to 0% complete mid race. Anybody know how to fix that?

    submitted by /u/CanA7fold
    [link] [comments]

    Need For Speed Carbon Collector's Edition question

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:42 AM PST

    Can anyone list the "6 exclusive races" in the Collector's Edition of Carbon?

    I was able to find about the 3 CE-exclusive Challenge Series on some FAQ, but not what these 6 exclusives races are about.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/masa2009
    [link] [comments]

    Nfs heat worth getting again on pc?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 02:16 PM PST

    I was wondering if it would be worth it to buy NFS heat for pc, its on sale on steam.

    I have it on ps4 already but I'm interested in the modding that's available on pc since the game is pretty much dead on ps4.

    submitted by /u/teletappi69
    [link] [comments]

    I tried the 10 hour nfs heat trial now I want to buy the game but it does not let me buy it it says that I already have the game any help please I am on ps4

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 01:51 PM PST

    What does NFS miss in there games

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 01:45 PM PST

    intense cop chases during the day

    Putting a lot of effort into your car. because NFS heat You didn't have to much that effort into your car to beat the main campaign

    Drag racing

    Old JDM's and muscles

    Insane body kits

    Long story like NFSMW 2005 long or undercover long

    Badass soundtrack

    Cool player and rival racer intros

    Pursuit breakers

    Rival race battles

    Insane text layout

    submitted by /u/ItsnotgonnaB_ez
    [link] [comments]

    Heat daytime cop chases

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 05:03 AM PST

    So short post but I was extremely bored tonight playing heat after my friend jumpped off for the night so I decided to go and smash up a few cop cars during the day. After a few minutes I was at heat 5 and decided to have a bit of fun bringing them to the racetrack when I got there there were about 5 randos and a few of them joined in just smashing up the cars and having unlimited repairs at the petrol station. Anyway to those random players thanks for making my night

    submitted by /u/V1T10US
    [link] [comments]

    Closest NFS to Underground for PS4?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:32 AM PST

    Hey guys, I'm looking for the closest NFS game to NFSU I can get right now on PS4 platform. I played it a lot growing up and loved it, and want to get back into the franchise. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/vfrontier
    [link] [comments]

    do you guys think that need for speed 2021 will be on switch?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 03:44 AM PST

    Is there anywhere where I can get NFS Carbon digitally on pc?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 04:59 AM PST

    Like I really miss the game and I have Underground 2 digitally on my pc, but I haven't seen anywhere where I can get Carbon or Most Wanted on pc (safely) Anyone who can help me?

    submitted by /u/Mr-Nuddi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment