• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 19, 2021

    Need for Speed Rachels Nissan 350Z <3 Hope you like it as much as i do ;)

    Need for Speed Rachels Nissan 350Z <3 Hope you like it as much as i do ;)


    Rachels Nissan 350Z <3 Hope you like it as much as i do ;)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 04:05 PM PST

    Whats a body kit or really any cosmetic item in general like wheels that you wamt to see in the next NFS? For me its the Rx7 veilside kit and the TE37 wheels.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 12:04 PM PST

    I'm considering the EA Racing Pack with the lot of Need for Speed games while it's still on sale - is it worth grabbing them all for $57? I've never played them

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:03 AM PST

    I've never been a big racing game fan historically, but I've always been intrigued by the NFS games. The only games that I got into were N64's Beetle Adventure Racing and Project Gotham for the Xbox. I did play a decent amount of a couple Gran Turismo games, but I'm more interested in arcade racers right now.

    For those that have played the games, is the entire pack worth it? Would you recommend a couple of them instead of the entire pack? I'm totally at a loss here, haha.

    Also, I know that EA Connect is coming to Xbox Game Pass for PC "soon," but I'd rather buy them now and now have to worry about the monthly subscription. Thanks for the help.

    submitted by /u/airscottie
    [link] [comments]

    Wrecked mechanic

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 06:49 AM PST

    Does anyone else hate nfs now have permanent wrecked mode since hot pursuit 2010? No more rubbing off collision from wall or traffic, gotta crash in style like it's "realism"

    submitted by /u/magik_koopa990
    [link] [comments]

    Trynna Make a Vid of Probably the Hardest Car to Control in NFS Heat (VW Beetle)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 03:32 PM PST

    i found a out bounce zone in NFS2SE

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:25 PM PST

    I don't believe it, it's that sh-tbox Dodge again

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 05:11 PM PST

    Did an engine swap and now unable to upgrade it further in NFS:Heat

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 07:26 PM PST

    So, I did an engine swap on my Nissan 180 SX and put a V8 in it. It's now a 1100 hp car but the unlocked upgrades reduce the speed significantly rather than increasing it. At first I thought I hadn't unlocked the Ultimate and Ultimate+ parts that's why it was happening, but then when I did, it still shows that when applied, it will reduce the speed. I have no idea what to do. My car is at 393 and I would like to take it to 399 atleast. Please Help.

    submitted by /u/TechHeadGamer
    [link] [comments]

    SL65 AMG in NFS HP/HPR....you can cruise forever at top speed if you drift the right amounts. My own take in the Sun, Sand and Supercars race, hope you guys like it.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:57 PM PST

    Nfs carbon: I always focus on starter cars anyone else ?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 12:31 AM PST

    Something different for the collection

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 07:18 PM PST

    NFS Heat - Do I need to evade cops during night?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 12:06 PM PST

    Hello, sorry if this has been asked somewhere, but I was unable to find the answer.

    Just bought NFS Heat and I really like it, the cops are very hard, which is nice, but I'm not sure whether I need to hide from them during night? If I have no heat level, will they leave me alone if I'll drive safely? If I have some heat level, but wasn't chased during that night, will they leave me alone?

    I'm too afraid to test that myself lmao

    submitted by /u/reviedox
    [link] [comments]

    How to mod NFS Hot Pursuit 2010? (Not the remastered one)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 07:35 PM PST

    So I know DGlorio makes NFS HP mods and I've wondered, how hard you can mod one car (or simply like change to a simple swap from the game already) since it's a thing I've wanted to do for a while, only thing is where and what tools I should start with?

    submitted by /u/RogerDatSoldier
    [link] [comments]

    Payback Cringe

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 02:01 PM PST

    I've loved need for speed games forever and payback is the first one I've picked up in about 7 years. But OH MY GOD, every single character makes me want to kill myself, spewing the most cookie-cutter uninspired game dialog I've ever heard. Not to mention the happy-go-lucky shit they spew while your racing. I'm loving the driving but dear god if the entire campaign was a silent film I would not complain.

    submitted by /u/Hamssweetcane
    [link] [comments]

    Top 3 worst need for speed games ?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 04:48 PM PST

    Is there a game like Heat but that's... finished?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 09:14 AM PST

    I hadn't played NFS since Underground 2, and Heat has been pretty, and I've enjoyed it to the extent that it is finished. But is there an open (or just open-ish) world racing game that's more finished? Something with more multiplayer racing modes or at least mechanics in the game that are useful for doing more multiplayer stuff, ideally a custom race designer tool of some kind, and more control over who is in your multiplayer session? It doesn't have to be in the NFS series

    submitted by /u/gifpronunciation
    [link] [comments]

    Name a need for speed worse then 2012 and 2015 i dare you .

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 04:30 PM PST

    How does performance level/level scaling work in Payback?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 10:24 AM PST

    Hi all.

    Playing some Need For Speed Payback which is my first NFS game and I'm slightly confused over how the levelling works. Bascially I was struggling with the Razors Edge race, which is part of Diamond Block questline even though I was a few levels above the recommended car level. I decided to level my drag car up to level 391 which is around 30 levels above the race recommendation and I'm somehow doing worse.

    For context when my car was only level 366 or so I was taking a comfortable 2nd place position for most of the race but now at level 391 I'm getting smoked by my opponents and I'm way behind in 4th. I've basically levelled up all my cars stats pretty high aside from my jump stats, since it's a drag car. Not sure if I'm missing something with the levelling system or if I just suck but I would appreciate any sort of advice/explanation from some more experience players.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/DiabeticNun
    [link] [comments]

    Payback vs need for speed 2012 witch is better?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 05:48 PM PST

    The top 3 best need for speed of the 2010s

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 10:06 AM PST

    There are only 3 good need for speeds 2010-2019

    First the bads bad to shittiest

    Heat : is really preference for me it's just way to glossy i can't stand that glossyness and the game didn't make me wanna keep going forward.

    Rivals: This i hate not because the racing was hard i love hard races its the tryna destroy racers going top speed to catch up to them while there was twist and turns every second so when you think you got a racer where you want him and try to crash him but you end up totaling your car and thats my problem with this game it's not hard because of the cars or that there's a few lefts and rights etc my problem is it tries to be a hardcore gane by making the map almost impossible not to crash . I played every need for speed 2011-2019 and not one made me crash so much because of the design of the map

    The really shitty ones

    2012: This game dosent let you do crap with car customization the cops are easy to avoid and it treats you like your retarded making everything way too easy you can even skip to the first guy and win easily and all the cars you can pick up on the side of the rode. Oh after you win a race you can chase down a car and get him. No worries i gotten thise cars from just parking and they crash into me its a really bad game .

    2015: 20+ minutes to start a police chase an additional 25 minutes to get one more cop. And they can be avoided with speess of 30mph no joke .The story is not that good. Online is just so bad to be fair racing was never meant to be online coop os where it is but still. The music sucks nothing is good. As people say 2015 looks so graphically good but all the buildings are so close together its not an enjoyable scenery the game is really bad i hate every ounce of it including its dull atmosphere and no its not because its dark carbon craps on this garbage

    The idk really good to best

    Need for speed hp 2010: never played but ill take everyone's word its good

    Need for speed the run: A cool storyline actiom race from new York to Sam Francisco beating so many cars on a huge race this was so awesome and exciting. Even the action scenes were so cool. Its not as huge as the others and very short but still worth it for a good price

    Need for speed payback: the best need for speed of 2011-2019 the races are insanely fun the offroad taking short cuts is insane the driving has good vibration the music is off the roof the cops are insanely fun to crash and don't get me started on rhe variety of cars driving a jeep is lit and i love when you use turbo it creates the blurs like old need for speed the scenery is beautiful the action is crazy the characters are enjoyable.

    The reason why payback is the best is called don't play online people complain about the micro transaction of this game but tbh online sucks for racing maybe just for need for speed

    But tell me one good online racing game ?

    I am just curious to try payback to see whats better payback or hp 2010

    submitted by /u/Red-Revrse9
    [link] [comments]

    NFS 2015 Cross Plat? But from Origin to Steam, we're both on PC..

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 10:00 AM PST

    I have a copy on Origin and my buddy wants to buy it on Steam since it's on sale for $10. Will we be able to play together?

    submitted by /u/Televsion
    [link] [comments]

    My need for speed tierlist

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 06:29 PM PST

    Just played Nfsmw. I need more

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 05:27 AM PST

    Just like the title. I want to play more nfs. Thinking about nfs 2015 cuz damn, the atmosphere looks great. I know 2015 got bad rep for it's handling, but compare to the first Nfsmw, which one is better? If 2015 handling is an improvement from mw, then I'll buy it lol.

    submitted by /u/Maruru23
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment