• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 6, 2021

    Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2010 Mobile. The real question is why they didn't remaster this one...

    Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2010 Mobile. The real question is why they didn't remaster this one...


    Hot Pursuit 2010 Mobile. The real question is why they didn't remaster this one...

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 04:38 PM PST

    my subaru from nfsu2 rivals i hope you like it

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 08:02 AM PST

    Rank my need for speed car designs please!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 10:27 PM PST

    i did something better

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 11:41 PM PST

    Posting here kicking back. Any other fans of porsches?��

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 12:13 AM PST

    Best Need For Speed game

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 11:34 PM PST

    In your opinion, what is the best NFS game available

    submitted by /u/La_Mouette33
    [link] [comments]

    Playing NFS Most Wanted 2012 for the first time in a couple years. Memories are a-floodin'

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 10:52 PM PST

    NFS Most Wanted 2005 PC

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 10:25 PM PST

    Is there any where I can buy The original most wanted from 2005, for pc, preferably digital, cant seem to find it anywhere online and steam doesn't have surprisingly, or do I just need to torrent it.

    submitted by /u/megatron199775
    [link] [comments]

    Today's the day!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 11:54 AM PST

    I ordered Nfs Underground 2 for my xbox, it's arriving today (any minute now)

    Last time I played that game was when I was 6-7...

    Keep you updated!

    submitted by /u/InfamousGhost07
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get rid of this from the middle of my HUD in hot pursuit remastered?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 06:19 PM PST

    Can't add friends to crossplay nfs heat

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 05:51 PM PST

    Hello!

    Today I got the ea play on steam and was looking forward to play heat with a xbox friend and a ps4 friend, but I just can't add them in the game, when I go to 'find players' and search for their ids nothing shows up. Not sure how to add them, if I need to add on origin or something. Can anyone help me?

    Thx!

    submitted by /u/LordTrin
    [link] [comments]

    T150 Wheel for old NFS´s

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 01:16 PM PST

    Hello :))

    How can I setup my T150 wheel to work with an old NFS title.

    Like in this video.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79ICGx6UKb8&ab_channel=SkiStam

    Thank you :))

    submitted by /u/Jonidudask
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one holding out hope that the next NFS game would bring back the Toyota and Supra?https://www.motorious.com/content/images/size/w600/2020/03/4.jpg

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 10:00 AM PST

    https://www.motorious.com/content/images/size/w600/2020/03/4.jpg

    I've got a hunch that tells me that if they do, EA will probably bring the Toyota Supra 2020 edition to the mix

    submitted by /u/ReyUnleashed
    [link] [comments]

    just a quick question regarding gears and NFS 2015

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 05:42 AM PST

    in need for speed 2015, i was driving a car and noticed that it only had four gears. but, somehow, after modding it quite a bit, there were seven gears. does anyone know how gearing works in this game, and when the game adds another one? also, another small, unrelated thing... what does horse power do? like, is it for acceleration, does it increase the speed you can get from each gear, is it just a number for showing off, or something else?

    submitted by /u/corvenal
    [link] [comments]

    I'm playing Need for Speed (2015). How do I actually buy a car? I can't see how in game and bizarrely can't find an answer online

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 01:46 AM PST

    I need help accessing r•NeedForSpeed discord•server

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 04:29 AM PST

    I just joined the discord-server as PranGon.

    When I try to add a role, or post a message from my phone, on your discord-server,

    I get error:

    'Channel verification level too high'.

    Please help with this issue.

    submitted by /u/pragon977
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Payback for Android

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 04:06 AM PST

    Hi guys, I'd like to know if there is a version of NFS Payback for Android and a trustable apk... Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Pazzhnn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment