• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 3, 2019

    Need for Speed NFS Heat maymay ;)

    Need for Speed NFS Heat maymay ;)


    NFS Heat maymay ;)

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 06:21 AM PDT

    Out in the port...Rockport (Replica in Pixel Car Racer with actual side pipes)

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 08:45 PM PDT

    So hyped for Heat! Some of yall will be lucky and play on the 5th. Unlucky get the 8th lol (time zones)

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 05:39 PM PDT

    Steal His Look: Tyler Morgan

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 12:50 PM PDT

    That Wang tho��

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 09:03 AM PDT

    NFSMW12 still looks good, even in 2019.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 04:47 AM PDT

    Even the real cars have fitment problems xD

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 12:08 PM PDT

    What types of Designtutorials do you need for NFS Heat ? I try to motivate more people to create their own livery’s to get a more personalized car. Comment below!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 03:42 PM PDT

    So this was posted on facebook by someone. He/She said they got the game early lol. To me this looks fake, probably is. Anyone know whats up with this?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 07:43 PM PDT

    Love it or hate it, this gem of a game is 10 years old today!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 11:24 AM PDT

    forever wishing this was the teggy

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 12:55 PM PDT

    Who’s exited for need for speed! Only 5 days left

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 08:49 PM PDT

    What is the first nfs game that you guys have played?

    submitted by /u/rick16e
    [link] [comments]

    I call this the "Devil Project". What do u guys think?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 11:59 PM PDT

    For those wondering, the dicast nfs heat polestar cover car is about: 5.5 in inch. 139.7 in mm or 13.97 in cm. Just to let u guys know.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 07:04 AM PDT

    Free Origin Access not activating?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 11:56 PM PDT

    Who turned on their two-factor authentication and has not had their November Origin Access activate yet? (You can tell if your's is on by going to your EA Account and checking in Origin Access.)

    submitted by /u/BrandStarDesigns
    [link] [comments]

    I turned on Login Verification in October and I should be getting the free month of Origin Access but it hasn't appeared yet.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 10:32 AM PDT

    Status : waiting to bring the Heat

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 06:09 AM PDT

    What’s with the damage system in Heat? Just curious?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 11:07 PM PDT

    I hope that the damage system when we are in pursuits with the new cops isn't gonna be so bad to the point where we can't damage the cops. I hope ghost makes it so we can apply at least some protection or armor for our car before we head out at night for a moment with the cops so we can them in the air and do a cop wreckage. I mean if not, that's okay too, I'm just happy either way that we have actual pursuits again. But anyways just hear me put people.

    What does anyone else think? I heard people are getting a little worried too..

    Payback was straight in point they just needed to have the cops be free roam!! I know they finally do now, I just don't get it why they have to implement a damage system in the first place. This is nfs not burnout.

    Now I'm not talking about the damage model but the damage system where you have to repair your car instead of play around and fly the cops in the air,

    submitted by /u/sandondnd
    [link] [comments]

    FINALLY FOUND IT! I've been looking for this for a couple of weeks. Turns out, it was home and my fiance recieved it and I had no idea. This is my EA Answers Meed for Speed Heat personalized poster. I gotta say, its awesome!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 06:11 AM PDT

    Need for Speed Heat & Origin Premier

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 09:06 PM PDT

    Hey,

    I currently have Origin Access Premier until the 10th due some other games and I plan to buy Need for Speed Heat later.

    So with Premier I can play Heat on 5th?

    At which time in which timezone?

    After Premier runs out and I buy Heat directly do I keep my save data?

    submitted by /u/Seramy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment