• Breaking News

    Monday, November 4, 2019

    Need for Speed Underground 2 vibe

    Need for Speed Underground 2 vibe


    Underground 2 vibe

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 07:52 PM PST

    Might be a bit controversial, but here goes...

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 10:20 AM PST

    A bit late for Halloween but...

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 07:20 PM PST

    Daytime Map Look Changed in Launch Build (Satellite Look)

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 04:05 PM PST

    To people who say NFS never had dense traffic. | NFS Most Wanted 2012

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 02:39 AM PST

    Could I build this ingame?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 01:55 PM PST

    Cops difficulty meme. Just my experience

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 11:08 PM PST

    BN Sports 180SX

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 11:56 AM PST

    Wrap sharing in app would be great.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 07:24 PM PST

    A few days ago, I posted a picture of a livery I made in Gran Turismo Sport of the Nissan GTR police car from NFS Hot Pursuit, this is the BMW I did, I’ll post AMG later

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 10:43 PM PST

    All of NFS Heat's Pursuit Themes (Day/Night and Heat Level Variants Included In Thread)

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 12:23 PM PST

    Razor is coming to get you (actual gt sport)

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 08:54 AM PST

    Liberty Walk Advan murcielago

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 04:29 AM PST

    Heat’s Main Menu Theme

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 06:47 AM PST

    p1 shots that i really like

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 12:10 AM PST

    Another Hot Pursuit Style Game?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 11:53 PM PST

    To clarify, I'm not hating on Heat here, it looks like a great game, but...

    Isn't time we got ourselves another Hot Pursuit Style game that focuses around the cars and the cars only, no customization or any of that? I mean, it's important to recognize that cars, especially sports cars and exotics, are amazing in their own right, straight from the factory. There is certainly a market to satisfy for those who don't want to customize and want to experience the thrill of driving expensive sports cars that one will never drive in real life, on roads that they will never drive on at speeds they would never even dream of reaching. While I understand customization is important to some people, I just really wish they could cater to both markets; for example, alternate between the two concepts each game. I know you could say, "Well you can do that in Heat if you want." You can, but it's not the same style of game, I want to pick from 100s of exotic cars, not just 10. In a Hot Pursuit game, the number of cars is the big deal, not the customization.

    Is it just me? Or do other people miss the simplicity of Hot Pursuit? Pick your favourite, expensive sports car and just drive it as fast as you can without a care in the world. Even better if I can learn something from the game about the car along the way, like a narrated description. It's important not to ignore the roots of Need for Speed and where it actually came from. Need for speed did not come from Underground nor Most Wanted; in fact, those games would never have existed in the first place if it weren't for the absolute success of NFS 1 to 4, Hot Pursuit 2 and Porsche Unleashed.

    I guess all I'm saying is that, I really hope Ghost hasn't forgotten about the portion of the market who value a different experience which Need for Speed was renowned for and only a game like Need for Speed can offer as evidenced by Hot Pursuit (2010) which is really a modern example of the style that I am talking about, which you simply cannot get from a game such as Heat, 2015 or Payback.

    I'm not disappointed with Heat, Ghost did well! But I am a little disappointed with the fact that me, and undoubtedly a lot of others who want this style of game, have felt a little left out for the past 3 games, considering they've all centred around customization and the last Hot Pursuit style game was almost 7 years ago.

    I have posted a link to a concept trailer to Need for Speed High Stakes 2, which I think is such a great concept considering how groundbreaking that game was for it's time and the fact that people still, after 20 years, play it. Credit for it goes to Platnum_MLG. This is the sort of thing that I mean. I'm not saying that customization should be eradicated completely from NFS, I'm just saying that I guess there needs to be possibly an alternating game style to genuinely satisfy both markets.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdxUmL7RinM&t=1s

    While Heat is an "okay" way to celebrate NFS' 25th anniversary, we cannot forget that NFS wouldn't be able to celebrate this in the first place without the forgotten games, that is NFS 1-4. You may say they're not forgotten, but judging by the most recent games and their style, it certainly seems that way.

    Oh and I also want to clarify, it totally does not matter if it's closed track! I don't know why developers are so scared of making a closed track arcade racing game, considering the over saturation of open-world games recently.

    submitted by /u/Lonely_Law
    [link] [comments]

    Any guesses for what the update to the pre-load might be for?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 11:32 PM PST

    Mia's Wrath (feat. Unnamed Protagonist + Nikki) - Need for Speed: Carbon (2006) and Most Wanted (2005)

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 08:41 PM PST

    You can pick up Heat Thursday night at GameStop. Of course call your local one to make sure they're participating with this.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 07:00 AM PST

    Anyone know when the embargo lifts on Heat?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 04:05 PM PST

    Title. Need to see the reviews to see if I'm actually gonna buy the game. I'm super excited for it, don't get me wrong, I always am cautious.

    submitted by /u/lakewash
    [link] [comments]

    need for speed high notoriety intro (HD 4k 1080p)

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 02:48 AM PST

    Submitted my trailer request on day 2 and still no response

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 12:12 AM PST

    Submitted the request on the heatwave submission on day 2 and still no trailer so far i even bought the deluxe edition,and no response so kinda confused.

    submitted by /u/progamerzleader
    [link] [comments]

    Preloading Remaining?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 11:21 PM PST

    Anyone here with NFS Heat pre-ordered on PC still not able to download it?
    I can't and I dont know why although my credit card has been billed but my order status is in PROCESSING.

    submitted by /u/mahdiali53
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t know if this is a glitch or a double discount applied on purpose but I have EA Access on PS4, loaded into Payback and went to the store, $56.69 for Heat Deluxe Edition.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 06:32 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment