• Breaking News

    Monday, March 9, 2020

    Need for Speed NFS Heat: Build of the week #13

    Need for Speed NFS Heat: Build of the week #13


    NFS Heat: Build of the week #13

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    NFS Heat: Build of the week #13

    Hello there!

    We've taken a short break with the Build of the Week, but now the March update has been released, we want so see more of your awesome creations.

    For this week, it's all about the Black Market. You had some time to drive around and unlock new vanity items, and now we're curious how you customize your DB11 Volante or F1.

    As usual, find more details and our picks from previous weeks on the NFS website.

    Picture: saelensmarnix

    We will add our favorites from BOTW 12 there later this week, in case you've been wondering.

    submitted by /u/Max_Joker
    [link] [comments]

    Basically this community in a nutshell.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    Me constantly driving around with the events

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    Arios mx5 with work emotion

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    Dear devs of NFS Heat......

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    I know that you spent countless hours on making this game and I know how good it feels if someone likes the game you made, so I wanted to tell you why i like your game so much.

    I don't care about how many cars are available because I mostly pick one favorite and use it for the rest of the game.

    I don't care that there aren't so many races because I genuinly enjoy the ones that are there.

    I like that you removed the shitty tuning System, that was used in Payback and I love the optical tuning.

    I really enjoyed playing through the story, even if it wasn't verry long and didn't have much character development.

    I fucking love the unrealistic and easy to pick up drifting mechanics. Not because they make me feel like a racer but because they make me feel like no one can stop me.

    Not even one second did i regret buying your game. I am currently in my first year of college and your game really helped me unwind after long days of studying. Your game may not be the most extensive or the most innovative and it doesn't have the deepest mechanics, but I can tell you with absolute certainty that it is a lot of fun and that is what really matters. Thank you for making this game!

    submitted by /u/HangTheWeebs
    [link] [comments]

    Tried to match my racing suit

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    My first Displate and I couldn’t be happier!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    Tried recreating a stripe vynil from u2

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    Wrap Library Issue

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    In a new update could someone remove the fact that we have to save paint jobs in our libraries. I feel as though if I'm not applying decals/vinyls to a car I shouldn't have to save them in my library, as they take up space. I have so many cars that if I were to buy a new one, I have to leave the paintjob stock unless I delete a wrap/paint job off of another car

    Just In case if ur confused by paint jobs I'm mean just the color of the car. Wraps include decals

    submitted by /u/MikeyD818
    [link] [comments]

    What are the basic builds I should make for each race type?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    So I've been playing a couple days and I've got a Lotus Exige and RX7 with some pro parts. Im trying to figure out how to kit out each car, and if I need any other cars for different types of events. I got the supercross parts for the RX7 and on road parts for the lotus. What else should I know?

    submitted by /u/nomorepii
    [link] [comments]

    Part Unlocks after Update

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    Hey after the March Update, all the Ultimate+ parts are now locked again. I grinded a good bit and would like to know how to fix this or is there gonna be an update to fix it?

    Anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/DarkSkyline16
    [link] [comments]

    Why didn’t I get my rainbow nitrous and my black tire smoke

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    I have finished the ENTIRE game I've unlocked the pista and I wanted to check for the rainbow nitrous and the option wasn't there.what do I do?and am I the only one ?

    submitted by /u/masta_binks
    [link] [comments]

    I believe I saw user-made Update Milestone image for NFS Heat in this sub

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    I looking for that, but I can't find and don't have any clue. Anyone who remember that?

    submitted by /u/letionbard
    [link] [comments]

    Will there be more updates/cars added to the Black Market or is this it for Heat?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    Is this blackmarket monthly or weekly thing?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    When are we getting next 2 cars shipment?

    submitted by /u/JJoli123
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the black market event

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    What does contract 6 mean by lower tier car for the Aston Martin dlc

    submitted by /u/triplecrown98
    [link] [comments]

    Found this in the files, was anything special happening in 2018?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    NFS Heat - More Robust Steering Wheel Support

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    Note - I originally wrote this in the NFS Heat EA Answers forum but I also wanted to write this here so it might give this more traction. This is basically a copy/paste of what I wrote there.

    It's nice to have steering wheel support in the game because it definitely makes the experience way more fun so thank you for that. I'm using the Logitech G920 with the gear shifter attachment and I've noticed that there are a few things that are not fully implemented with the wheel and shifter that could add more to the experience.

    1) When the gear shifter is in neutral position the game does not register the car as in neutral. It keeps it in the same gear that it was in before.

    2) There is no support for the clutch. I don't have to press down on the clutch in order for me to shift gears which is definitely not how driving a manual transmission car is like.

    3) Reversing does not seem to work when putting the car in reverse on the Logitech gear shifter. I know there is a setting that toggles this but for some reason it does not work. When I need to reverse I have to switch to the paddle shifter which wastes time.

    The third one I think is more of a bug (or maybe I'm just doing something wrong and someone in the forums can help me correct this) but the first two items are imperative for adding more to the experience because this is a game about cars so it's important to have the functionality exactly like a car. The game is a lot of fun and I think refining the steering wheel and gear shifter controls will really boost the player experience. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/MrKobayashiMaru
    [link] [comments]

    If the DLC for Heat came out after Ghost was renamed and ceased working on NFS, then who made the DLC? Criterion?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    Need For Speed Most Wanted 2005 Mods

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Hello, I wanted to ask if there are any mods that improve the game. Like better textures or maybe they add more cars. I remember seeing a mod that was called Redux but the video on how to install it got privated so I'm assuming the mod file is gone to. Also, I find that sometimes the game stutters a bit when I play it as in it freezes for a tiny bit. It's short,but noticeable to me so if someone knows how to fix that as well that would be great. If you know some mods for NFS Carbon also send those my way.

    submitted by /u/datswaglawdseabass
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment