• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 5, 2020

    Need for Speed Seven NFS games and just one iconic console. Happy 20th birthday PS2!

    Need for Speed Seven NFS games and just one iconic console. Happy 20th birthday PS2!


    Seven NFS games and just one iconic console. Happy 20th birthday PS2!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 08:29 AM PST

    Bought myself an NFS High Stakes starter car

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 03:15 PM PST

    At first I wasn’t a fan, but it’s definitely growing on me! First shots of the new McLaren F1

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 06:37 AM PST

    2015 still holds up

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 12:39 AM PST

    Y’all need to chill the fuck out

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 03:49 AM PST

    Come on guys, attacking people for just expressing their support for an update is just really damn toxic. All we're trying to do is just share what we think about the update and y'all decide to act like an asshat and start name calling n shit left and right. Just because we think the update is good doesn't mean we don't think it could be better, nor does it give you a reason to start attacking us. So please, just stop. Or else people outside the community are probably gonna start viewing us as toxic and not wanna join the NFS community. This is a new low the community has reached and it needs to stop now.

    submitted by /u/Wattheheccingfric
    [link] [comments]

    God I want 2015's rain effects in Heat so much

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 10:00 AM PST

    Not asking for much but can we get a Roof Scoop option on the 600LT

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 12:43 AM PST

    [BUG report] Street art doesn't count as collected

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:03 PM PST

    Can’t get the Aston Martin Db5 400

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 08:32 PM PST

    I'm trying to have 400 status on my Aston Martin DB5 but I can't achieve it with engine swaps.

    submitted by /u/Bosta12
    [link] [comments]

    My simple but fun DB11 livery

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 01:18 AM PST

    Is there a very noticeable difference between the traffic in day compared to night?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 09:15 PM PST

    Black Market Challenge "Record Breaker"

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 06:09 PM PST

    Wondering what parts to use for the Aston Martin DB11, Black Market challenge"2 star the 3 activities in the West Side area, at night. I'm stuck on the drift trial "Watch Out For The Traffic''. If you can tell me what parts to put on my car so I can complete it, PLEASE tell me.

    submitted by /u/Dino-_-24
    [link] [comments]

    Need for speed black market challenges bugged?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 11:55 PM PST

    Is it just me or are the challenges bugged for contract 3 'spiked'. I've ran through spikes several times and ended the night but still haven't received credit for completing it or am I doing it wrong.

    submitted by /u/tman562
    [link] [comments]

    Just tried the F1 with the Forged Inline 6 (RB26).

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 11:55 AM PST

    If you want the fastest F1 possible, put in the 592HP Forged 2.6L I6. It is rapid and is potentially the newest fastest car in the game. And to beat out the RSR. I saw Straightuphippo test it out on Gary and by god it is unbelievably quick. I tried it out myself and it gave me an censored. And if you're a purist, good for you.

    submitted by /u/Lilmanike
    [link] [comments]

    Possible free car for a next update

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:45 PM PST

    I remember seeing in a video that the Aventador SV was cut from the game most likely because of the SVJ but since the BM update is out I wonder if it could be a free car and the body kit to unlock would be the K.S kit that was leaked

    submitted by /u/Sealo_72
    [link] [comments]

    Don't think they thought the DLC through on this one...

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 10:38 PM PST

    Have been a huge supporter of this game but oh dear this premium DLC (McLaren F1) is messy.

    • You're straight up gifted the car so there's no point in even saving money for it. And obviously if you have spare parts, upgrading it costs nothing. It's kind of anti-climactic in a sense.
    • Even on Hard difficulty, the race events are a cakewalk and you just don't see the AI beyond the first 20 seconds of the race. Race events result in you driving in isolation.
    • There are a few chase oriented challenges, such as destroying cop cars, running through spike strips, and avoiding Rhino's. Because the car is so fast, you pretty much outrun the cops without even trying, and there are problems with cop car spawning logic right now so it's possible to go 5-10 minutes without actually seeing a cop.

    Halfway through the contract list and bored out of my mind.

    submitted by /u/-Semaj-
    [link] [comments]

    Regarding NFS 2015..

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 01:41 PM PST

    I just got NFS 2015, and im having a blast! But I realized one thing. It's online only. Do we have word on whenever the servers might be taking down? I really hate for this game to go offline within the next year or two. Anyone hoping they release a offline patch for this when it goes off. But by the way still loving this game though!

    submitted by /u/Thractus
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else getting this while joining a lobby? Does it every time no matter about restart or uninstall and reinstall.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 12:10 PM PST

    Wishes of the NFS Communities for the Next Updates!!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 12:13 AM PST

    Should I buy the F1?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 12:43 PM PST

    On one hand, I believe $5 is way too much for just one car. On the other hand, the McLaren F1 is one of my favorite cars ever and it's unbearably tempting to cough up the dough. Not to mention the customization includes GTR Longtail parts.

    If it was something like a Chiron or a Bentley I wouldn't even think of spending a cent. But the F1 is seriously making me consider...

    submitted by /u/LamborghiniDude7
    [link] [comments]

    Lower-tier?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 08:12 PM PST

    In need for speed heat one of the challenges for the Aston Martin DB11 (2019) is to win a selected event in a Lower-tier car. What does it mean by that because i cant figure out if its on the upgrade side or if its the class (such as classic muscle or classic sports car) of car it has to be.

    submitted by /u/damonb97
    [link] [comments]

    Im done with this game for now. Sadly....

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:09 AM PST

    Logged in today and lost my money again by now i've lost a total of 4,678,000 rough estimate but this is ridiculous its something with server sync with the inventory. I lucky i still have my cars and rep but losing this much money so frequently is really bumming me out, im not playing this game till there is a legit fix for this.

    submitted by /u/Blueberrys66
    [link] [comments]

    How am I supposed to take down 5 cops when I can't properly ram them without taking more than half of my health?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:51 PM PST

    Basically what the title says. In this new update you'd think they'd fix the basic issue: Ramming cop cars taking YOUR health away and they don't get squat for damage. Why is this still broken? this is the one issue I want fixed the most and it's been months. The cops don't even take damage when you ram them and you take ALL of the damage. Come on!

    submitted by /u/Xemoric
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment