• Breaking News

    Monday, April 20, 2020

    Need for Speed Drawing of the Vortex Integra Type R, too bad it only appeared once in NFS...

    Need for Speed Drawing of the Vortex Integra Type R, too bad it only appeared once in NFS...


    Drawing of the Vortex Integra Type R, too bad it only appeared once in NFS...

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Underground 2 Title Screen Remade In Heat

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    I ripped NFSUG1 menu and It's surprising how small map really is compared to how it look like in game

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Stay and Play the Best Way! ��

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    Ok we understand you love UG2 but do you remember the main antagonist? Like seriously, I see many people talk about how ug2 is one of the best nfs titles but I have never seen any of those dudes talk about Caleb Reece (even tho he was not the best nfs antagonist)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    They obviously skipped on brake upgrades in the monthly budget.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    I' be you're agent (sry for the quality). found this in the actual game cutscene

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:53 PM PDT

    2nd Team XCLUSIVE wrap.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    My NFS Hero car concept. Info about my design in comments.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    How to get away from cops?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    For background, in driving a 347 rated Acura NSX. But I can't outrun cops. I can be driving through downtown, hitting sharp corners, and they just stick to me like glue. In the hills, I can't outrun them at all. It's extremely frustrating. Basically if I get a 3 heat level, I need to get lucky and have them smash into each other, or something, in order to get away.

    Are there any sure fire ways to escape the cops? I'm trying to rep up to 40 to finish the Dex missions, but obviously am moving slowly.

    submitted by /u/GoodShark
    [link] [comments]

    Need for speed heat had so much lost potential.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    I bought need for speed heat, admittedly knew next to nothing about it but it was on sale. I was expecting something sort of like a mix between pro Street with the day time, and most wanted with night time.

    The day time

    The day time lacks variation. Doing circuit race after circuit race is fun for a couple hours but it presents itself not as a concept to really enjoy but more of a grind in order to buy cars. I get that that is sort of what the day time is supposed to be but isn't the entire premise of the game that there is some huge racing even in Miami, or whatever they call it. Why not make a huge tournament that we need to compete in in order for us to progress in the daytime story. It would feel much more engaging for the races to mean more than just +20,000.

    The night time

    The night time was okay. It accomplished its goal of being a way to earn rep for unlocks and complete missions and run from cops. The night time definitely isn't exceptional but it doesn't feel like a huge missed opportunity to me

    Overall I just feel like this game that's divided in half between day and night has a very lacking daytime section that could easily be improved with variation of races, or even upper limits to car scores so as I progress I need a car in the 150-170 range to compete in certain races and another car in the high 200 to be competitive in better races. That would be an easy way to add variation and keep players engaged.

    submitted by /u/Jordan1945
    [link] [comments]

    "Fun Fact": On the PS2 version of NFS: UG2, there exist two depict early versions of Rachel's unused cars which can be accessed as a debug code. A blue tuned Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VIII and red Mazda RX-8. Here's a screenshot of one of unused preset / sponsor car.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    So am I right in assuming they're no longer going to support and add content for this game?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    Need for Speed Heat - Question About Upgrades

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:56 PM PDT

    Hey Everyone,

    I've been puzzled by something that I don't understand in regards to how upgrades work.

    I've been using the the Corvette Grand Sport K.S. since it was unlocked. At it's base, it was around 233ish from what I recall and I have purchased every upgrade available at my heat rep of 32. Currently, it is now at a level of 377.

    When I reached level 28, I purchased the huracan with a higher base level of 271. Naturally, I thought with the a higher base and using the same part upgrades I have available, the level of this car would go further than 377. However, after I used everything available, it was around 350ish. I literally took off every part from the Corvette to put the exact same ones on the Huracan.

    Would someone be able to explain why this is the case? Due to this, I have been hesitant in purchasing any new car since it seems like the Corvette will "out upgrade" them.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/TronLixWal
    [link] [comments]

    NFS is so stylish, especially in cutscenes and loading screens...

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    I made a mod for the two beta maps in need for speed world.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    I found these in a september 2009 build of need for speed world.

    green beta map: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmW-8dk_-38

    white beta map that has labels and marked out areas: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV4nm7NrO4c

    submitted by /u/WildcatTDU
    [link] [comments]

    What's your favourite need for speed and why? Also, what was the fastest car in that specific nfs? Top speed? Was it dlc? was there something about it that made it so good? what was the worst thing about it?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    answer me plz

    submitted by /u/DUCKY_BUT-CANADIAN_
    [link] [comments]

    Do Different cars in nfs heat take less damage

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    In nfs heat do diffrent cars takes more or less damage from being hit by a cop?and if so what cars take the least amount of damage?

    submitted by /u/jayden2820
    [link] [comments]

    are you still making dlcs for heat

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    Why did nfs left out cars like koenigsegg agera r(which they had before), mclaren 720s, some classics, etc but then put like the same car twice (convertible and hard top)����‍♂️

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    Sung Kang's 240z in the Neon Lights

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 01:53 AM PDT

    Is the game alive and well on PC?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    I'm just wondering if the game is alive and well on PC before I get it.

    submitted by /u/3PointBase
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment