• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 19, 2020

    Need for Speed Have any of you been to Gina’s House of Cheese? I’d highly recommend it, best cheese in town.

    Need for Speed Have any of you been to Gina’s House of Cheese? I’d highly recommend it, best cheese in town.


    Have any of you been to Gina’s House of Cheese? I’d highly recommend it, best cheese in town.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    A few years ago, I made a Need for Speed Monopoly board 2015 themed. I made it in my design class and had some other classmates say, "we should go find a 3d printer and print out little playable models". To this day, I wish I could've. I wish I knew if I still had the original file.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    The sunny morning ☀️under the palms...

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    A Nissan GT-R disguised as a Datsun 240Z Safari rally car...

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    I hadn't seen this before, anyone else?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    What does you "completed" NFS Heat garage look like?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    Whats your end game 8 car garage? here's mine:

    1. '65 Mustang
    2. '69 Boss 302
    3. '93 McLaren F1
    4. '95 Diablo SV
    5. '02 RX7
    6. '06 M3 GTR
    7. '07.Evo IX
    8. '17 Ford GT

    Favorite car in the game looks wise has to be the Boss 302 it's such a badass car. As for driving for me its close between the Ford GT and McLaren F1 (I refuse to use the rsr). What do you guys have?

    submitted by /u/LamboFly
    [link] [comments]

    How do you deal with rubber-banding AI on NFS Heat?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    rubber-banding is traditional on NFS games since underground. they are so goddamn annoying that many people rage quit thanks to them (including me lol). in NFS heat, the most feared catch-up opponents are lina, and shaz. whenever i see them i just yeet them off the track with no mercy whatsoever. how do you deal with them?

    submitted by /u/rsgamingcars
    [link] [comments]

    Can you do off-road races with friends online?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    What title says, Because if you cant. That sucks.

    And another question, whats the max amount of friends you can play with in a race?

    submitted by /u/Discord_Show
    [link] [comments]

    NFS HEAT on sale, is it worth it?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    NFS HEAT is currently $45AUD on Origin atm & I wanted to know if its worth picking up for that price? Cheers

    submitted by /u/ScornedScar
    [link] [comments]

    How about adding this car to the next NFS? Say 'Hello' to the YUGO 55 ��

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    I have fixed the viper wrap (if you still see missed stuff the memory is full for the wrap because I had to copy the fix’s to the side)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    Comeback Kid Achievement in Need For Speed Heat

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    SOLUTION FOUND< Getting the Come back kid achievement in NFS Heat was difficult for me to figure out. After reading suggestions for an hour & none of them working, I'm here to tell you how I got the Achievement UNLOCKED if it's something you're having some trouble with.

    Race Used: "The Resort's Circuit" My Car: 354 Recommended: 220 Mode: Easy

    1) Stay in last place till you get into the "Final Lap" 2) Get to first place BUT make sure you stay UNDER 60yds in front of 2nd place.

    I passed the finish line at 36yrds ahead of 2nd. Got the award immediately after. Nothing else I tried worked on any difficulty except this method.

    Hope it helps yall 🖤 ~PSN: ScarletF0XX-

    submitted by /u/ScarletF0XX-
    [link] [comments]

    EA account troubles, please help!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    So, I've created an EA account from the NFS Heat Studio app, but I'm not sure how to get it to the actual game so I can transfer cars.

    Does anyone mind helping? I'm not sure how to do this, and I'm still relatively new to the game. Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/ssaiko_kandy
    [link] [comments]

    Car with Cop Siren mod?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    I doubt there is one. But I figured I'd ask.

    I'm looking to use the Police decals to make a cop looking car. Was wondering if anything had sirens for a mod. Or something that look like sirens.

    Or even what car can look the most like a cop car after mods?

    submitted by /u/GoodShark
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any active discord’s to race with others?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    The title says it all. I just feel like Mods "Looking for crew" megathead has low volume of users looking there. I love the game. Would love to find a community to grind some races out with

    submitted by /u/jazzlepeezay
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with NFS Prostreet refusing to launch

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    I downloaded Need for speed prostreet on my computer from a website that I cannot disclose but I don't have the original CD. I followed this tutorial by Reagan Reese on how to patch the game for windows 10 and that included the no-CD patch from mega games. I installed them all but when I launch the game from both the desktop shortcut and from the root directory, it tries to launch normally but gives up after one second and sends me back to the desktop every time.

    Is there any fix I can use to make sure it works?

    submitted by /u/DodgeDaytona70
    [link] [comments]

    Performance modifications

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    1. So I've noticed with need for speed on the performance customizations, is that the centrifugal supercharger sounds nothing like an actual centrifugal supercharger in real life sounds exactly or almost identical to the root and screws in the game. Real centrifugal superchargers like ProCharger Vortech, Paxton, And many others have almost a whistling noise at idle and then when you step on the gas it sounds almost like a turbo, and when you let off the gas there's a loud blow off valve. I feel they should look into that.
    2. I think they should be able to add customized blow-off valves, simply because some of the early forced induction you unlock early in game have better blow off valve noises than all the elite and ultimate forced induction. even some of the stock blow off valves that come with vehicles already equipped with turbos sound better than the elite or ultimate.
    3. I think when you had a camshaft on certain vehicles like muscle cars or anything else it should add that chop and lope idle, ( if your a car guy you know what I'm talking about ) even 4cyl & 6cyl cars could have a nice sounding idle when you put one on your car. those are just a few things that came across my mind when I been playing the game hopefully EA can take some of these into account.
    submitted by /u/Epicdreamworlds
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Theory: It seems that the NFS Underground 2 was *originally* supposed to be named "Underground Performance" as is seen the upper right logo in the respective picture. But actually it just turned out to be just its codename.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    Need for speed Prostreet- weird menu problem

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    I've got a problem with my menu all of sudden after I enabled game file modifying game files in ed car dealer. I can't see the mouse cursor and highlighted text in the menu. I also can't see how much cash I have which is the main reason why this bug is really annoying me. Did anyone else stumble upon this?

    submitted by /u/Ghia_tf2
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone explain this please

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    Gear shifting glitch help

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    So I recently moved back home for the summer (am a university student) and moved my heat progress from my roommates PS4 to mine at home through the ps plus cloud. I now have this glitch like the old one from nfs2015 were the gears don't shift properly on automatic. Currently my maxed out Ferrari 488 pista can't break 207 km/h cause the gears won't shift properly. Anyone come across this and know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/CGarty
    [link] [comments]

    Is there no way to see what ive previously placed in a race?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    NFS HEAT - It doesnt say if i got first or second. Just has a checkmark?

    submitted by /u/ANewErra
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] I Have a Question About Need For Speed: Rivals.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    I want to get NFS: Rivals for PC, but i want to know how much space it takes up when you first download it. Does anyone know how much hard drive space it takes up for the first download?

    submitted by /u/Namethatpig
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment