• Breaking News

    Monday, July 6, 2020

    Need for Speed The Ventura Bay Police Department

    Need for Speed The Ventura Bay Police Department


    The Ventura Bay Police Department

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    I made Ming's Gallardo livery from most wanted 2005 in the crew 2.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 03:31 AM PDT

    cursed chevrolet

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    So I've heard the police vettes don't take jumps too well...

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    Need for Speed Burnout Crossover

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Early days of anime on cars.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    I think he is the only tell me more in the comments if ya know other ones

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 03:52 AM PDT

    Crimson_Raiders crew (PS4)

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    Just started a new crew. Join the revolution! Lvl 22 now. Got lvl 50 players so it won't take long to max.

    submitted by /u/xdrewsabix
    [link] [comments]

    I went back and played NFS Most wanted 2012 (Mobile) And....

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    ok I play on iOS so I don't know what types of $h!t this guy did to get a cursed Chevrolet vehicle

    submitted by /u/fiswet
    [link] [comments]

    Need For Speed Heat Not Starting And Crashing

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    I've had need for speed heat for about 2 weeks already, as I got it when it released on steam (I have origin access and the day after I got it on steam they said it would release on origin access's vault). My original issue is that the game itself started to crash/BSOD at certain parts of the game. I tried numerous fixes to try and get it working again but now I have an even bigger issue

    So I deleted the game and downloaded it again, and now the game won't even start up. I got it on steam, but it launches via origin for some reason. However, every time I launch Heat, Origin will open up, remain blank for a second, then close without launching the game. I tried a lot of things to try and fix it, including running my PC in safe mode and launching the game, but it still didn't launch. I tried going straight to origin (it shows that the game is there but there is a "steam" subtitle on it) and launching it there but it still does the glitch where origin then goes blank and then minimizes. I've been installing it on my main 1TB SSD so I tried putting it on my spare 500gb HDD. Still no launch. I've even tried getting a refund, but I have 17 hours logged in the game so that didn't work either.

    As a side note, this doesn't seem to be origin's fault. Today, I was able to play Need for Speed 2015 perfectly with no crashes or issues and it launched perfectly. I was also able to load up Star Wars Battlefront 2 and Battlefield 5 without issue.

    PC Specs (in case they matter): R7 2700x with stock cooler (I also tried undervolting, underclocking, returning to stock frequency, and overclockinn but still crashes) RTX 2070 Super (Used the latest drivers, and even tried some older drivers) 16GB (2x8) DDR4-3200 Ram 1TB NVME ssd with 500 gb HDD 240hz monitor (also tested on my 60hz second monitor, same results)

    submitted by /u/akeyfortyseven
    [link] [comments]

    Save File is Corrupt..

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    I tried launching NFS Heat today, and it said my save file is corrupt. I played yesterday and had no issues playing the game. Any reason why this is happening? I'm playing on PC btw.

    submitted by /u/BabyShaq701
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to join a crew on NFS Heat.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    Been really enjoying it, playing as much as I can. R lvl 15, mainly cruising and figuring which cars I like but I want to put that crew XP to a group that's on all the time. PSN is vx-R3D-xv. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/R111D
    [link] [comments]

    Nothing else to do, so I just stare...gaze, gawk, ogle at my cars...damn that ass!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    NFS Most Wanted 2012 cant run on my PC?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    I Installed NFS Most Wanted 2012 on my PC then when I went to launch the game it said: You need Direct X 9 Or a better graphics card with the latest drivers. (I had Direct X9 as well as updated drivers so I don't know why I got this message.)

    My Specs are: Intel(R) Core 2 Duo CPU 2.93 GHz (Also a NVIDIA GeForce 6200 TurboCache), 4GB Ram, 32 bit System

    Is there anything I can to to get the game running? Or does my PC cant run the game at all?

    A few years ago NFSMW 2012 Was running smoothly in 50 FPS Or below.

    submitted by /u/fiswet
    [link] [comments]

    [NFS HEAT] How do people born without a 6th sense dodge/ escape cops in this game.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Unfortunately I wasn't born with one therefore I am not able to predict where around 5 meter radius the game is going to spawn the cop car. I just started this game 4 days ago and somehow reached level 42 but in these 4 days this has happened numerous times where the cop car is spawning right next to my eyes especially on higher heat levels. For example right now I was looking at the map while on heat 4 to check to see if there are any cops nearby and as soon as I back out of the map the game says busting and before i know it 400k rep out of the box. I understand the devs wanted to make the game challenging for people who are fluent in binary and have 6th sense or shit so they know where it's gonna happen but what about normal human beings?

    Is there some sort of special way to avoid cops? Ramps are the only once I know of which only work 30% of the times and cops are easily able to keep up with my level 380 corvette.

    submitted by /u/de_sipher
    [link] [comments]

    NFS heat Scrub question, can you destroy cop cars by ramming them/pushing them into terrain?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Got this game to (hopefully) relive the glorious nfs most wanted 2005, and I'm hoping the cop chases are similar. Any advice for what I'm in for?

    submitted by /u/JeffkilledJohn
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for ultimate plus parts

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    I've been trying to get them but always get busted after the race and can never make it back

    submitted by /u/crutonboy2113
    [link] [comments]

    Nfs heat: p1 gtr or fxxk evo?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Save 62% on NEED FOR SPEED HEAT! Now $22.79

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    The more i play Forza Horizon 4 the more i see how Half-Baked NFS Heat is

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    I have been recently playing Forza Horizon 4 and damn, that game is COMPLETE in almost every sense. EA NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND that we do not want an half baked game every 2 years, we want a GOOD ONE doesn't matter the time.
    Graphics:
    - FH4, it is way better graphic and art wise (Lighting, shadows, textures, car details, ambient effects like rain and so on..), not even talking about optimization! I run that game at constant 72 FPS at 3440x1440 MAX while NFS HEAT will decrease to high 50s in some part and only using a mix of High and Ultra settings....this all while looking worse ofc....sad
    The you have those little details that older NFS games used to have, but somehow disappeared...For example, some spoilers will move a little while going at high speeds....little details matter.

    Handling:
    - The Handling on NFS: Heat has been improved A LOT compared to previous game, YEAH. Still, while people say "it is arcade" and all that crap, NO, the older games were also arcade and the handling was way better, the car had weight, you could feel what you needed to do. In later NFS games, you can simply do a perfect 90º drift at 300 Km/h (LOL). At least they should have the option to chose what type of handling you want (like Forza Does).

    Car Destruction:
    - Another thing that is BAD in NFS Heat and could be way better. They could add realism to that. You can have your car practically destroyed (which takes ages and it shouldn't) and it will still perform without a problem, which makes no sense. In forza you can see WAY more destruction and way more destruction details, and you have your car slower, not able gear up sometimes, pending to left or right due to broken direction and so on...

    Story:
    - This is where Payback was actually a bit better, and NFS: Heat tried to improve on that, but instead brought us also an Half-Baked Story, non charismatic characters, and i won't even talk about the back character graphics. Forza Horizon is "always" the same, but we have several events that make the game alive, funny things like top gear ones where you actually learn new things.

    Basically what i want to say is: STOP giving half baked games. Want more profit? Do a GOOD game, and then release some meaningful DLCs and maybe you can bring NFS right on track.

    After Playing Forza, all i can say is that people Still play NFS because there is no Forza Street for PC

    submitted by /u/FlyAwayDoctor
    [link] [comments]

    Rate my rice from 1 to 10

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Looking for players to play Heat with. Anyone?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 04:40 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment